Where is this?

1FinickyOne

10 hours ago, biervoormij said:

I believe that is Na Jasa Tai Chue Shrine.

In that area you could also visit the garden of hell or Wat Saen Suk.

IMG_20221007_101819584_HDR.jpg

Thanks, been here nearly 15 years and never knew the real name. My wife's family are second generation Chinese and go to the temple functions a couple of times a year.

May be a reason she has never mentioned the garden, passed fairly close more times than I care to remember.

Prior to getting married in 2008 I used to stay at the Yanadin in Bang Saen and we had our evening reception at the Tide Resort. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, sandyf said:

Thanks, been here nearly 15 years and never knew the real name. My wife's family are second generation Chinese and go to the temple functions a couple of times a year.

May be a reason she has never mentioned the garden, passed fairly close more times than I care to remember.

Prior to getting married in 2008 I used to stay at the Yanadin in Bang Saen and we had our evening reception at the Tide Resort. 

I visited both the Na Jasa Tai Chue Shrine and Wat Saen Suk after a night in Bang Saen. I think the shrine was the more impressive site but I sort of enjoyed the wacky and weirdness of the garden. I had never heard of a Buddhist hell prior to visiting the garden.

• Thanks 1