Thaksin suffered a dangerous hypertensive crisis before being transferred by prison authorities

webfact

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

"Thaksin suffered a dangerous hypertensive crisis"

yes ... i'm sure he did  ....   what a load of buffalo manure !

Have you ever met Thaksin, met the doctors and talked with them, done a medical examination of Thaksin or read any of his medical documents?

I haven't but I do take my BP every day and have done since I had 2 stents put in during 2006.

I also exercise for about 1 1/2 hours a day and I can see the difference in my BP, after exercise and around an hour later after resting.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=UK+NHS+exercises+for+the+elderly&sca_esv=560901828&sxsrf=AB5stBivvtdYz4UnLoXKXfcR-seu0HnyVw%3A1693286875192&ei=24HtZJCmC8e94-EP9Ken2AE&ved=0ahUKEwjQ_8qVkYGBAxXH3jgGHfTTCRsQ4dUDCBA&oq=UK+NHS+exercises+for+the+elderly&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiIFVLIE5IUyBleGVyY2lzZXMgZm9yIHRoZSBlbGRlcmx5SABQAFgAcAB4AZABAJgBAKABAKoBALgBDMgBAOIDBBgAIEE&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

https://www.actionforelders.org.uk/exercise/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwi7GnBhDXARIsAFLvH4lclluy9Uggys_D6nKwyCYy4snGoLd20LzgbqDVJs5xPO9ixoUEtdwaAibkEALw_wcB

I would recommend that anyone over the age of 70 or those who have seen a doctor about their heart problems, to buy a BP machine and do a BP check daily.

Once a week I also do a blood sugar test before eating, to check my Fasting Blood Sugar level as a check for diabetes. . I also weigh myself daily.

Simple health precautions, and to do it is up to you and nobody else. It may save your life one day.