Pond aerator

Hummin

Anyone have any experience with pond aerotor bought in Thailand? Have a small pond with 400 fish. No vegetation, just a clay based pond, and very little oxygen in water. 

Useally I have used a larger pond pump, to circulate the whole pond around in a dike going to both ends of the pond, but this year they did not install it on thebottom before rainseason started. 

Any suggestions? 

Edited by Hummin

The Mrs & I have a small fish tank in the garden where we installed a small solar water fountain pump, works great,  bought it off Lazada and I noticed they also sell solar aerators. Maybe there's one to fit your pond.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/solar-powered-oxygenator-water-oxygen-pump-pond-aerator-aquarium-air-pump-solar-panel-water-pump-garden-decor-i3728628502-s14135463496.html?spm=a2o4m.tm80167383.2074280300.1.20049yZr9yZrxw.20049yZr9yZrxw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, looking at that one and a few others, but to little capacity. 

Just rigged up the garden sprinkler and let that one work for a few hours a day, as long they are small, and then lower the water pump just below the surface  to make a water fountain when they get bigger, and do not need to worry about the fish to get sucked in and through. 

This is one solution for later when we make a bigger pond, but cant find anything that looks promising in the middle of smaller garden ponds, and larger farming ponds.