Songs That Cheer You Up?

Neeranam

On 8/30/2023 at 11:18 AM, LaosLover said:

Always some Bruce fist-pumper or other. Back in the day, it was called Bruce-Juice.

But if I'm Bruce'd out, I'll occasionally dip into classic-era live Bon Jovi for some oomph. And then there's U2 (pre-techno) once in a blue moon.

Kite is my fav U2 song or In a Little While

On 8/30/2023 at 11:18 AM, LaosLover said:

Always some Bruce fist-pumper or other. Back in the day, it was called Bruce-Juice.

But if I'm Bruce'd out, I'll occasionally dip into classic-era live Bon Jovi for some oomph. And then there's U2 (pre-techno) once in a blue moon.

That reminds me of this Bruce

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Fortune Cookie is filth???????????????????

Please explain.

I love that song.

I should have been born Japanese.

Don't let me down not fortune cookie, girls saying she's so wet she's always getting what she wants and wanting it deeper and harder etc

'...I listen to depressing songs that actually cheer me up...'

Yes, I can kind of get that. I remember reading a quote from Bob Dylan about how many mistook playing & listening to blues music (I mean real old time blues) as be a way of getting INTO the blues, when ironically, on the part of those actually singing it and digging it, it was a way of getting OUT of the blues.

But that aside......for reasons of personal nostalgia mostly (basically at a time when life seemed happy), I'd go for Stevie Wonder's 'I just called to say I love you'....or that Lionel Ritchie and The Commodores track that talked about 'Easy like Sunday Morning....' stuff.