Flight To Samui

paultiger1

I would like to book a flight to samui from Bangkok on the internet. I'm in the uk but will be traveling to Thailand soon to meet up with my Thai family.

Wife is Thai with Thai passport (with name also in English in passport). But the children, aged 13 and 15 both Thai don't have a passport. So they only have ID cards with name writen in Thai.

So how can i book a flight from the uk on the internet, or do I have to wait till i'm in BKK and book in the airport.

Thanks for any help,

Paul and Pa

Book online with Bangkok Airways . You dont need passports to book or travel in country. If you need to give the passengers names and your computer does not have Thai fonts presumably their names will be the same as their mother, if not spell it how it sounds as there are no rules about transliteration of Thai names. You will get an eticket which you can print out.

Edited by Mahout Angrit

Book online with Bangkok Airways . You dont need passports to book or travel in country. If you need to give the passengers names and your computer does not have Thai fonts presumably their names will be the same as their mother, if not spell it how it sounds as there are no rules about transliteration of Thai names. You will get an eticket which you can print out.

yes go to Bangkok Airways website.