Thaksin: Former Thai PM's prison sentence reduced to a year

Social Media

I've known about this criminal since 1997 when I taught his daughter, who arrived at school in a brown Bentley.  He was totally corrupt then, earning $billions from the Tom Yan Kung Crisis,  and from his positions of influence in the Barharn and Big Jew Governments, and nothing has changed. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/1/2023 at 10:26 PM, JTR1011 said:

“People get addicted to feeling offended all the time because it gives them a high; being self-righteous and morally superior feels good.”
 Mark Manson, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a <deleted>: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life

He is right. You see it with climate folks. Jordan Peterson pointed this out on TV. Their own life is crap so they take a stance on something in the world to make them feel better about their own  existence. It's a sign of low self worth.

I don't understand the majority of posts hostile to Thaksin.

I probably know less about Thaksin than all of you and I don't like Pheu Thai's attitude towards Move Forward (I support Pita), but Thaksin was elected and then tried under the Prayut dictatorship, by a justice system under that dictatorship, and Prayut is free.

Find the error!

Prayut should be in prison for life and Thaksin free.