Intoxicated British Man Beaten by Two Thai Men in Pattaya

webfact

12 hours ago, sambum said:

Any worse, and the Thais would be charged with murder!

I have NEVER known a Thai to be charged with murder. The usual retort is that if the farang had not been in Thailand, the incident would never have happened. There is rarely any accountability for crimes committed against farang.

9 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Nah, don´t you dare to make this an isolated incident. As I said before, about 75% of all problem foreigners have is connected to Brits, so we are entitled to say that it is about Brits again! This was what I found in only 3 min.

That´s what starting to be really annoying. And this is just a fragment of the harsh reality.

It's way past your bedtime, you've got an American teacher in there.

Just now, roo860 said:

It's way past your bedtime, you've got an American teacher in there.

You are the second one! Both of you must be Brits, as that was the only thing you reacted on, trying to cover up for the bigger mass. 

Anyway, corrected.

• Haha 1

Just now, Gottfrid said:

Corrected, but I think it speaks volumes even without that one. ???? 

You think that ~75% of crime in Thailand committed by non-Thais can be directly connected to a Brit perp?

The figure would be at least an order of magnitude smaller. Your bias is strong, perhaps for good reasons, but strong nonetheless.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Jiggo said:

3 broken teeth and concussion, I suspect the British guy wasn't standing up when that happened.

We don't know how many punches were thrown right?  If could have been a one punch KO, where the drunk fell like a sack of potatos face first to the cement soi.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Woof999 said:

You messed up in a post and somehow it was still the fault of the British. Bless you once more.

No, I corrected it, as I made a miss, but you seem to have missed 90% of the info in my post and only focus on 10% for unknown reasons.

22 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Nah, don´t you dare to make this an isolated incident. As I said before, about 75% of all problem foreigners have is connected to Brits, so we are entitled to say that it is about Brits again! This was what I found in only 3 min.

That´s what starting to be really annoying. And this is just a fragment of the harsh reality.

Yes

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Well done Fritz.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, roo860 said:

And one Brit on overstay, crime of the century. 

It a mix of things that shows a clear pattern of irresponsibility, bad behavior, criminality, madness and just getting into problem type of guys.

Still it´s the arrogant lifestyle that does it.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

So 1 exception. Not a strong case. 

10 stories over a period of around 16 months. 1 of them clearly not relevant... so 9... leading to a claim that ~75% of Thailand's foreign issues are down to the Brits.

A case against the absurd doesn't get much stronger than that.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

10 stories over a period of around 16 months. 1 of them clearly not relevant... so 9... leading to a claim that ~75% of Thailand's foreign issues are down to the Brits.

A case against the absurd doesn't get much stronger than that.

I clearly stated that was what I found in only 3 minutes. Also posted that it was only a fragment of the real amount. You need to read better.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

I clearly stated that was what I found in only 3 minutes. Also posted that it was only a fragment of the real amount. You need to read better.

Are you still insisting that ~75% of Thailand's issues with foreigners are caused by the British? If so, the last thing you should be worrying about is my ability to read.

Bless you yet again, for the final time today. I can almost feel you shaking with hatred when you write about the British, or reply to someone who you believe is a Brit.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

Are you still insisting that ~75% of Thailand's issues with foreigners are caused by the British? If so, the last thing you should be worrying about is my ability to read.

Bless you yet again, for the final time today. I can almost feel you shaking with hatred when you write about the British, or reply to someone who you believe is a Brit.

Stories weekly. One only has to read the news.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bignok said:

Stories weekly. One only has to read the news.

Are you saying that you agree with Gottfrid's 75% figure or...

What exactly are you saying?

That a disproportionate amount of Brits get into trouble in Thailand? - Not sure I could disagree with you.

That you think your dead reckoning skills are any good? - I think you'd need a second opinion.

That you dislike someone based on nothing more than their nationality? - Then your opinions don't really carry any weight in the first place.

Might be something else. Why don't you state your position?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, bignok said:

Thailand is where most Brits get arrested

...and what percentage of foreign prisoners in Thai prisons are British? There is a big difference between Brits being over represented in times of trouble and Brits causing the most trouble. Gottfrid posted one of his (I believe) quite regular anti-Brit rants and came up with what I believe is a pretty ridiculous percentage (75%).

To lay cards on the table.... I don't dislike anyone automatically based on their nationality. However, statistically, if I was to dislike someone on a forum like this, they are most likely to be American. That doesn't mean I dislike Americans because they are Americans and I make sure I'm aware of that potential bias. It doesn't mean I dislike Americans at all.

So... when someone makes a post here that makes it seem pretty clear that they dislike people solely based on their nationality, i'll drill down on their biases. Maybe a Brit stole their wife, took their job, punched them in the face, spat in their beer or something far more mundane.

More likely they are just ignorant, hate filled idiots.

Edited by Woof999
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Are they two different stories? injuries and what happened are different.

Let's say the falang could have avoided it

Two amost identical stories that happened in the same place and at the same time.

Only two Thais arrested, not a group which is normal, for beating up a drunk with a British passport in Bang Lamung.

You don't have to be Columbo to put this together.

No 5h1t Sherlock.

5 hours ago, Woof999 said:

No, there is no hatred. Just baffled over that people who proudly boosting to the world, that they won the war, can have soo many crazies in the population. And when they are made aware of such things, they totally denies it. That´s blindness of a totally new level.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1