E-visa, does anyone noticed a change on multiple entry visa?

Im trying to apply for a multiple entry non-imgrant (O) based on thai familly from France.

"Visiting or staying with applicant's family resided in Thailand (more than 60 days)"

But when i select the mutiple entry the web site say "The ‘Number of Entries’ you selected is currently not available for request."

The point is i could choise the multiple entry  option on the 12 august when i made a try to see the process (i didnt have all the document  need at that moment).

i have try with changing the kind of visa, and also make like if i was a UK resident of Swiss one to see of that was specific to my country / nationality / ambassady, but  i  couldnt select a mutiple entry visa on whatever i tryed.

So im left wondering if i encounter a bug that is only for me, or site related  as the site embassady still say i can ask one, or if something have change in september.

They are available in Savanakhet Laos.

Maybe not the Embassy in France.

although it does mention this on there website:

Attention: For the Non-immigrant visa O multiple entries (175 euros), the maximum duration of each stay is 90 days.

Edited by Lite Beer

3 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

works fine for me selecting french passport in france
let's me select the "visiting thai family more than 60 days and the multiple entry choice
image.png.e899e94021e982569891f088e15ff892.pngimage.png.0b82a1d5a3bc6be68bd24c830fc96306.png

When the e-visa was initially rolled out in China the ME option was not available, it was there on the website but couldn't be used. I don't know if that has changed or not but doubt it, I got rid of the account I had used for testing.

The UK was the second country to be rolled out, think in 2018, and initially the ME option was not available, got switched on sometime later.

Although the e-visa platform is centrally based the web pages would need to be tailored language wise for different countries so it wouldn't be out of the question for the option to have been inadvertently left disabled on a particular page.

It has obviously been amended somewhere along the line as in the early days it couldn't be selected, greyed out, rather than getting a message.

As far as the OP is concerned, if he wanted to try something different he should have created another account. If I remember right the system stores previous answers in respect of an account and that may be part of the problem.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

To be clear...

You are currently married to a Thai?

Yes i am

8 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

works fine for me selecting french passport in france
let's me select the "visiting thai family more than 60 days and the multiple entry choice

Thank for check it !

4 hours ago, sandyf said:

As far as the OP is concerned, if he wanted to try something different he should have created another account. If I remember right the system stores previous answers in respect of an account and that may be part of the problem.

Its a hit !
I created a new account with another browser (to be sure no cookies will be left) and i could use the multi entry  again !

Now i have to pass their fantastic paiement phase who log you out after the paiement is done, but that another subject ????

Thank you all for your anwsers !