Outrage over Abbas's antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

Social Media

11 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Any Native American Indians  , Maori or Aborigines like to comment ?

At least Israeli Jews have some claim to the land , as it was theirs 3000 years ago 

3000 years ago = no legitimate claim.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

While he is totally wrong with his statement, the Israelis cant really play the victim anymore because of what they're doing do the Gaza Strip. Its essentially a concentration camp minus the gas chambers.

Were Israelis victims of the holocaust?

That would be some interesting revisionist history.

The holocaust and the Israeli Palestinian conflict are separate issues.

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Conditions are bad enough in the Gaza strip without resorting to such hyperbole. Here is a photo of some Auschwitz survivors

Auschwitz prisoners ravaged with disease. Copyright Truthtolive4

https://wagner.edu/holocaust-center/ruchama-rachel-rothstein-rachel-roth/

I am sure every Israeli has seen many many such images and worse…, kind of begs the question “How can they now support a state that treats other human beings so atrociously” having suffered so badly themselves.

There are of course, many exceptions

IMG_4174.jpeg.f3f8c998d7da8400d5f727b0cd4535f3.jpeg

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Nonsense.

If there were no holocaust there would be no Israel.

That's the narrative of the biased uninformed 

Israel was planned well before the holocaust.

See Balfour Declaration. 

Zionist settlers had been there for very long before.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I am sure every Israeli has seen many many such images and worse…, kind of begs the question “How can they now support a state that treats other human beings so atrociously” having suffered so badly themselves.

There are of course, many exceptions

IMG_4174.jpeg.f3f8c998d7da8400d5f727b0cd4535f3.jpeg

Again there is no equivalence to the holocaust.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's the narrative of the biased uninformed 

Israel was planned well before the holocaust.

See Balfour Declaration. 

Zionist settlers had been there for very long before.

Planned, but never eventuated until after the holocaust.

Perhaps you should look up the Balfour Declaration.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Balfour-Declaration

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Planned, but never eventuated until after the holocaust.

Perhaps you should look up the Balfour Declaration.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Balfour-Declaration

It was happening anyway. It just would have taken longer.

The antisemitism at the root of the holocaust had been going on for eons before the holocaust. 

The ideological underpinning of the Zionist movement was that Jews were continually persecuted in the diaspora so they needed a national homeland. The diaspora was from the ancient land that is now Israel, etc.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Again there is no equivalence to the holocaust.

What’s your point?

Is it that, in your book,  every Israeli  atrocity short of holocaust equivalency is acceptable?

What a wonderful, moral, ethical and humane position to hold that would be.

• Like 1

What’s your point?

Is it that, in your book,  every Israeli  atrocity short of holocaust equivalency is acceptable?

What a wonderful, moral, ethical and humane position to hold that would be.

What a disgusting sleazy post!

I never said anything of the kind and you know it 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That is just an opinion and it cannot be said with certainty 

It was going to happen regardless .The Zionist movement was well on the way by the start of ww2. Large amounts of land had legally been sold by Arabs to Jews by then.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

The holocaust and the Israeli Palestinian conflict are separate issues.

No, you don't say?

Apparently you fail to see the hypocrisy! Israel still expects Germany to pay annual reparations for something that ended almost 8 decades ago. And they won't let the world forget it either, yet, they're doing more or less exactly the same thing to the population of the Gaza Strip, minus the gas chambers. They're not one hair better, yet, every chance they get they play the victim and they'll continue to do so until eternity. And if they don't get what they want, like for example when Austria, which also payed reparations to Israel, said a while ago that they've paid enough and stopped the payments, Israel expelled the Austrian ambassador from Israel. Sulking like babies. Germany should do the same thing and stop paying. None of the people whose tax money goes to Israel had anything to with what went down back then. I'd be totally fine with Germany giving that money to the Gaza Strip instead, you know, reparations for what Israel is doing to them! Enough 

They were the victims once, but they've mutated into the oppressor a long time ago .

Edited by pacovl46

On 9/8/2023 at 12:42 PM, MrMojoRisin said:

The Palestinians are in a tough spot; remain silent and docile in the face of what is effectively a slow motion genocide being perpetrated upon them or resort to terrorism which, ultimately, only harms their own cause.

The fault lies with the rest of the world that continues to turn a blind eye to the ongoing injustice of Israeli oppression of the Palestinian people and theft of their land.

The Germans, more than any others, should recognise what is occurring and be at the vanguard of calls for an immediate two state solution.

While much of what you say is true, it is not connected with the attempt to revise or erase the history of the holocaust. Abbas is a blazing fool. That was one of the most horrific things to happen to mankind in the past century. Right up there with the atrocities committed by Japan and their insane emporer. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What a disgusting sleazy post!

I never said anything of the kind and you know it 

I’m on to you guys.

Always oh so desperate to play the victim and feign outrage when losing an argument.

You’ll notice, that for this very reason, I added “that would be” to my post.
There was nothing more certain than your response would be fake outrage at supposed “disgusting, sleazy” comments.

Cut the bullsh!te and answer the question you continually avoid - What is your point in downplaying Israeli atrocities?

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

No, you don't say?

Apparently you fail to see the hypocrisy! Israel still expects Germany to pay annual reparations for something that ended almost 8 decades ago.

Could you provide a a link to show what claim you mean ?

A link to show what repatriations you mean .

Jews round the World are still making claims against Germans for stolen property , is this what you are referring to ?

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

While much of what you say is true, it is not connected with the attempt to revise or erase the history of the holocaust. Abbas is a blazing fool. That was one of the most horrific things to happen to mankind in the past century. Right up there with the atrocities committed by Japan and their insane emporer. 

Who rules Gaza?

It’s not Fatah and Abbas.

Why is that?

Edited by MrMojoRisin

I’m on to you guys.

Always oh so desperate to play the victim and feign outrage when losing an argument.

There was nothing more certain than your response would be fake outrage at supposed “disgusting, sleazy” comments.

Cut the bullsh!te and answer the question you continually avoid - What is your point in downplaying Israeli atrocities?

Those so called "atrocities" are rather insignificant compared to real atrocities taking place in other parts of the World .

Other parts of the world where there is real genocide happening like in Myanmar or real atrocities  like in Yemen

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

No, you don't say?

Apparently you fail to see the hypocrisy! Israel still expects Germany to pay annual reparations for something that ended almost 8 decades ago. And they won't let the world forget it either, yet, they're doing more or less exactly the same thing to the population of the Gaza Strip, minus the gas chambers. They're not one hair better, yet, every chance they get they play the victim and they'll continue to do so until eternity. And if they don't get what they want, like for example when Austria, which also payed reparations to Israel, said a while ago that they've paid enough and stopped the payments, Israel expelled the Austrian ambassador from Israel. Sulking like babies. Germany should do the same thing and stop paying. None of the people whose tax money goes to Israel had anything to with what went down back then. I'd be totally fine with Germany giving that money to the Gaza Strip instead, you know, reparations for what Israel is doing to them! Enough 

They were the victims once, but they've mutated into the oppressor a long time ago .

"They."

So telling.

15 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I’m on to you guys.

Pushing back against the antisemitic

holocaust equivalency narrative is not downplaying. It's calling out vile BS.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1