Outrage over Abbas's antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I have given you the official link that states what anti Semitism means ,

Seriously, did you not see it ?

I have posted it twice already .

Do you understand this :

Comparing contemporary Israel to Nazi Germany is considered to be anti sematic .

Did you understand that ?

Comparing contemporary Israel to Nazi Germany is considered to be anti sematic .

So it isn't dumb to call  people anti sematic when they say anti Semitic things 

One more time for you 

I gave you a link to the American Holocaust Museum's definition. Do you not accept that definition?

So, you still want to go down this rabbit hole. Is calling Netanyahu a nazi antisemitic or not?

Edited by ozimoron

15 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I gave you a link to the American Holocaust Museum's definition. Do you not accept that definition?

So, you still want to go down this rabbit hole. Is calling Netanyahu a nazi antisemitic or not?

The American Holocaust museum just gave a brief description  and it wasn't in depth and therefore what you said wasn't included .

You really need to make up your mind about who you are calling a Nazi .

Is it Israel as a Country

Some people in Israel 

Netanyahu .

All the people in Israel 

You seem to keep changing your mind about who you are calling a Nazi this time 

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The American Holocaust museum just gave a brief description  and it wasn't in depth and therefore what you said wasn't included .

You really need to make up your mind about who you are calling a Nazi .

Is it Israel as a Country

Some people in Israel 

Netanyahu .

All the people in Israel 

You seem to keep changing your mind about who you are calling a Nazi this time 

You don't agree that I was crystal clear when I said it was the Israeli government policies and actions and that I only included some Israelis? I don't know why people have such problems with not distorting what was said.

Edited by ozimoron

12 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Don't worry about those two bozos, they've nothing of value to contribute, their lack of intellect limits them to misinterpreting / misunderstanding other peoples posts to eagerly,  ignorantly and dishonestly hurl claims of anti semitism. 20 pages of posts and not one of the pro Israel numpties has yet attempted to actually defend Israel's crimes.

There is no need to defend ‘Israel’s crimes’.

Well not in this thread anyway, because despite your efforts to make it so, this thread is not about Israel’s crimes.

Your continuous obfuscation and excusing of Abbas’ deliberately offensive and inflammatory antisemitic systems is noted for what it is.

Running cover for an overt antisemite.

I look forward to discussing ’Israel’s crimes’ when, as in the past, a thread on the matter is posted.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

9 hours ago, ozimoron said:

You don't agree that I was crystal clear when I said it was the Israeli government policies and actions and that I only included some Israelis? I don't know why people have such problems with not distorting what was said.

So how many million Palestinians has the Israeli government rounded up and gassed?  

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There is no need to defend ‘Israel’s crimes’.

Well not in this thread anyway, because despite your efforts to make it so, this thread is not about Israel’s crimes.

Your continuous obfuscation and excusing of Abbas’ deliberately offensive and inflammatory antisemitic systems is noted for what it is.

Running cover for an overt antisemite.

I look forward to discussing ’Israel’s crimes’ when, as in the past, a thread on the matter is posted.

I think this thread is precisely about Israel's crimes. What motivated Abbas to go off the reservation?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

48 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So how many million Palestinians has the Israeli government rounded up and gassed?  

Israel killed 44 kids in 40 weeks in 2018. These are obviously not holocaust numbers, but are they acceptable numbers? What standard should Israel be held to? Is anything under 6 million victims deemed acceptable? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Israel killed 44 kids in 40 weeks in 2018. These are obviously not holocaust numbers, but are they acceptable numbers? What standard should Israel be held to? Is anything under 6 million victims deemed acceptable? 

Don’t be absurd. “Not holocaust numbers” indeed. There are several magnitudes of evil between what Nazi Germany did and what the Israelis have been doing. Nazi Germany, as a matter of state policy, rounded up six million civilians in the entirety of the territory they controlled and murdered them, simply based on the perceived “race” of the victims.

I am in no way diminishing the crimes and excesses of the Israeli government in the occupied West Bank. What *you* are doing, however, is watering down the real meaning of words like “genocide” and “Nazi.”

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

Don’t be absurd. “Not holocaust numbers” indeed. There are several magnitudes of evil between what Nazi Germany did and what the Israelis have been doing. Nazi Germany, as a matter of state policy, rounded up six million civilians in the entirety of the territory they controlled and murdered them, simply based on the perceived “race” of the victims.

I am in no way diminishing the crimes and excesses of the Israeli government in the occupied West Bank. What *you* are doing, however, is watering down the real meaning of words like “genocide” and “Nazi.”

Intentionally.

Meant to inflame.

Meant to suppress rational discussion of the conflict with people who would otherwise be very sympathetic to criticizing right wing policies of Israeli governments.

In other words, totally unacceptable. 

43 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

How are illegal Israeli settlements not genocide? Do you want to defend that proposition?

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The sickening thing is that adult Palestinians put their Children on the front line and encourage them to attack Israeli soldiers and when Israeli soldiers respond  , the Palestinians  use their dead Children as some kind of trophy , to make it even more sickening, they then compare their deliberately killed children to the Holocaust .

Thats the kind of people Israel has to deal with 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The sickening thing is that adult Palestinians put their Children on the front line and encourage them to attack Israeli soldiers and when Israeli soldiers respond  , the Palestinians  use their dead Children as some kind of trophy , to make it even more sickening, they then compare their deliberately killed children to the Holocaust .

Thats the kind of people Israel has to deal with 

By “deal with” you of course mean kill.

1 hour ago, Cory1848 said:

So any number under 6 million is just a misdemeanour to you?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

By “deal with” you of course mean kill.

Adults are responsible for Children and their behaviour

Palestinian adults are responsible for their Children being killed on the front line  , because the adults should keep their Children away from war zones and not to encourage them to participate 

1 hour ago, Cory1848 said:

MojoRisin is diminishing antisemitism and he’s got you apologizing for challenging the absurdity of his arguments.

Go figure 

42 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

How are illegal Israeli settlements not genocide? Do you want to defend that proposition?

If you want to call the Israeli settlements on the West Bank “genocide,” go for it. You wouldn’t be the first, the word has lost all real meaning anyway, and it’s a boring argument. What I object to is people using a word like “genocide” to equate what the Israelis are doing with what the Nazis did, in terms of actual magnitude of the crime. There’s another word for that.

• Like 1

Abbas is 86 today, so his parents must have seen between 1930 and 1938 many ships coming to shore in Palestine with Jews coming from Germany under the Havaara agreement between the Nazi party and the Zionist movement.

Those +/- 350.000 German/Czechoslovakian Jews were not expelled from Germany by the Nazi party.

The Havaara agreement ended promptly in 1939 when US Jews declared war to Nazi Germany.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

MojoRisin is diminishing antisemitism and he’s got you apologizing for challenging the absurdity of his arguments.

Go figure 

<sigh> I sometimes wonder why I fall into online arguments with complete strangers; at best, it’s useless. Cats are supposed to help reduce blood pressure, so at least I have a cat ...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You are the one claiming they are genocidal, why don't you explain how they are?

Do you even understand what genocide means?

In any event, I do not see the settlements as illegal. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Abbas is 86 today, so his parents must have seen between 1930 and 1938 many ships coming to shore in Palestine with Jews coming from Germany under the Havaara agreement between the Nazi party and the Zionist movement.

Those +/- 350.000 German/Czechoslovakian Jews were not expelled from Germany by the Nazi party.

The Havaara agreement ended promptly in 1939 when US Jews declared war to Nazi Germany.

Do you have a link to US Jews declaring war on Nazi Germany?

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

It depends on what the "kids" were doing. 

I think if my kid was throwing rocks, I would tell them to stop. Do the "kids" not bear any of the blame? 

What should the punishment be for "kids" throwing rocks at people? 

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It depends on what the "kids" were doing. 

I think if my kid was throwing rocks, I would tell them to stop. Do the "kids" not bear any of the blame? 

What should the punishment be for "kids" throwing rocks at people? 

Its not just kids throwing rocks at people , its thousands of people (including kids) all attacking a border fence trying to breach the security fence and to attack the people on the other side of the fence .

"The kids" were attempting to invade another Country .