Do you tolerate cheating in your relationships? Is ok if your partner has an affair once?

Don Chance

On 9/10/2023 at 4:01 PM, BritManToo said:

They all have stretch marks, if they've had kids.

Actually this is a falsehood. I've seen mothers with bodies with absolutely no signs of child birth. No stretch marks, no scars, no loose skin. 

Edited by JensenZ
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, JensenZ said:

Actually this is a falsehood. I've seen mothers with bodies with absolutely no signs of child birth. No stretch marks, no scars, no loose skin. 

They may have no stretch marks, but I'm pretty sure that their boobs will sag.

As always, there are exceptions. A long time Thai GF I had was mother of two and had no stretch marks, or saggy boobs, but her boobs were so small she might as well not have had any.

Conversely, one that I liked enough to want to have a long time relationship with had such appalling stretch marks that I just couldn't accept seeing her naked, so that relationship never happened.

57 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They may have no stretch marks, but I'm pretty sure that their boobs will sag.

As always, there are exceptions. A long time Thai GF I had was mother of two and had no stretch marks, or saggy boobs, but her boobs were so small she might as well not have had any.

Conversely, one that I liked enough to want to have a long time relationship with had such appalling stretch marks that I just couldn't accept seeing her naked, so that relationship never happened.

No, the boobs didn't give it away either in a couple of examples which come to mind... and the other important asset which I won't mention didn't give it away either LOL. There is a type of silky Asian skin that seems to be very flexible and resistant to stretch damage.

18 hours ago, Hummin said:

You are so sure, because it first with your wishful understanding how things works, and how men are! 

What is best for the family? A father chasing women, or a good rolemodel.

Everything becomes just excuses when you start chasing the real man you think a real man is!

I do not say it is unnatural, what I'm saying, it is not what you think it is, and what you want to cultivate as a man thing. 

Both sexes is attracted to someone else sooner or later in an relationship, but is is up to us how much we want that to control us!

You can be stupid, or you can be a bit smart about it! Up to you.

Impressive how much of the real truth about the Clintons you know!

You changed the subject by including "Fatherhood", being a good father, of course that changes everything. This is about Monogamy . If you want to know more about the "probable Clintons sex life" read the books The Kinsey Report and Masters and Johnson 

Cheers IH

4 hours ago, JensenZ said:

No, the boobs didn't give it away either in a couple of examples which come to mind... and the other important asset which I won't mention didn't give it away either LOL. There is a type of silky Asian skin that seems to be very flexible and resistant to stretch damage.

My wife didn't have live children, but her boobs sagged a bit ( but not too much ) She had been been pregnant but had a prem baby that died. She didn't have stretch marks though but had a caesarean scar.

I reckon the gogo dancers that have a one piece swim suit instead of a bikini have stretch marks.

Edited by thaibeachlovers