Danish Tony divorced his wife and married Thai transwoman Saiyan

webfact

1 hour ago, FruitPudding said:

But they aren't straight, lol

What's your basis for calling them straight?

You just need to call them something else.

You people are good at making up words, so it shouldn't be too hard.

They are gay, just a different kind of gay. Like jazz and blues. Still music. I watched a doco on it. The guys who hire ladyboys often enjoy being a bottom. If J thinks thats straight well he is kidding. Its gay. Just a different gay. Gays are never the same. Straights are never the same. J doesnt speak for all gay guys.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

They are gay, just a different kind of gay. Like jazz and blues. Still music. I watched a doco on it. The guys who hire ladyboys often enjoy being a bottom. If J thinks thats straight well he is kidding. Its gay. Just a different gay. Gays are never the same. Straights are never the same. J doesnt speak for all gay guys.

Exactly, and even the guys who aren't bottom, I am sure one of the attractions is the schlong they have......like, they aren't in it for the vagina.

Of course, they are gay.

6 minutes ago, bignok said:

So a straight guy that enjoys a naughty finger is gay then, is he?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Exactly, and even the guys who aren't bottom, I am sure one of the attractions is the schlong they have......like, they aren't in it for the vagina.

Of course, they are gay.

Yes the ladyboys in the doco were pre op. They said the guys wanted schlong not a fake vagina. They just preferred a female type face with a schlong as opposed to a male face.

15 minutes ago, bignok said:

Yeah and you don’t speak for all the mostly straight guys who are attracted to trans women/LBs.

Just now, Jingthing said:

I'm not attracted to trans women / ladyboys, etc. in the slightest, dude.

Because I'm 100 percent gay.

I do give a second look to cute butch lesbians though.

I realize these concepts are too sophisticated for many people though.

Another case of willful ignorance.

Well good on ya. So I can't understand why you are sticking up for men who are in denial of their own sexuality.  

• Like 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

Not about sticking up.

Because it's the truth.

A straight guy attracted to trans women is still straight. Fact.

Oh! now i see what it is... you want to be part of some sort of  an exclusive group.  you're gay but some kind of homosexual snob.   because the bottom line is men who like men are gay.  Otherwise you can't say you're gay because if men who like men isn't gay then neither are you.  There is no such thing according to your definition.  

Edited by paulikens
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, paulikens said:

Oh! now i see what it is... you want to be part of some sort of  an exclusive group.  you're gay but some kind of homosexual snob.   because the bottom line is men who like men are gay.  Otherwise you can't say you're gay because if men who like men isn't gay then neither are you.  There is no such thing according to your definition.  

Word salad.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Not man. Transgender woman. 

The problem seems to be that there is no conclusive definition for transgender woman or transwoman. The term appears to be variously applied to

1. a man who just dresses in women's clothes, and

2. a man who  emotionally identifies as a woman und undergoes hormonal treatment and some surgery to resemble a woman, and

3. a man who in addition to hormone treatment has fully completed gender-reassignment surgery, including the genitals. 

Sometimes, I wonder if there are separate definitions for the various types or stages of transgendering, but this would probably be stuff for a separate topic.

48 minutes ago, Puccini said:

The problem seems to be that there is no conclusive definition for transgender woman or transwoman. The term appears to be variously applied to

1. a man who just dresses in women's clothes, and

2. a man who  emotionally identifies as a woman und undergoes hormonal treatment and some surgery to resemble a woman, and

3. a man who in addition to hormone treatment has fully completed gender-reassignment surgery, including the genitals. 

Sometimes, I wonder if there are separate definitions for the various types or stages of transgendering, but this would probably be stuff for a separate topic.

No! Just putting on a dress fits no definition of transgender. Stop lying. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Yes. Not the same at all.

but included in LGBTQ+

Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT

Transgender inclusion

The term trans* has been adopted by some groups as a more inclusive alternative to "transgender", where trans (without the asterisk) has been used to describe trans men and trans women, while trans* covers all non-cisgender (genderqueer) identities, including transgender, transsexual, transvestite, genderqueer, genderfluid, non-binary, gender<deleted>, genderless, agender, non-gendered, third gender, two-spirit, bigender, and trans man and trans woman.[67][68] Likewise, the term transsexual commonly falls under the umbrella term transgender, but some transsexual people object to this.[3]

there is no escaping the logic.

Edited by tgw