Lampang girl, 9, sexually assaulted by teacher: Harrowing incident sparks outrage

webfact

Everybody is screaming for the death penalty which doesn't prevent further incidents. 

I would advocate for total separation of sexes in the education system, no female teacher teaching boys and vica versa and strictly no opposite sex entry to the facilities.

Girls would also be able to shine in their abilities and boys in theirs. These 'sexes are the same' non-sense should be stopped, world wide.

• Sad 1

On 4/17/2024 at 11:26 PM, AreYouGerman said:

Everybody is screaming for the death penalty which doesn't prevent further incidents. 

I would advocate for total separation of sexes in the education system, no female teacher teaching boys and vica versa and strictly no opposite sex entry to the facilities.

Girls would also be able to shine in their abilities and boys in theirs. These 'sexes are the same' non-sense should be stopped, world wide.

Is never going to work and a very bad idea imo.Do you think there is no rape at all among people of the same sex?How are you going to fix that?

The death penalty is one way of assuring the same person does not do it again, but are we going to view any male as a potential rapist?

when i read these tragic articles in LOS i always wonder what the outcome is..in thai society and what the end of these stories is.......how thai culture handles these types of crimes ...never any closure...

Education is the favorite environment of pedophiles, because they are constantly surrounded by children and fresh meat every year.

These tragedies happens from kindergarten to university.

Edited by zhounan

On 9/14/2023 at 5:30 AM, Sqoop said:

I would say castrate this idiot

Don't be so hard on yourself.

On 9/14/2023 at 4:48 AM, JeffersLos said:

Possibly not his first time.

Oh yeah, thank you detective.

On 9/14/2023 at 5:33 AM, gerritkaew said:

but who am I..

I don't know. Maybe detective @JeffersLos can help you ?

On 9/14/2023 at 5:38 AM, Mywayboy said:

Sexual predators need to be Castrated then beaten to death.

Yeah let's become monsters ourselves. That should help in making the world a better place.

Any other great ideas ?