Have you ever broken a Thai lady's heart?

RamenRaven

Just now, JayClay said:

Yes, a few. One of which will haunt me to the end of my days.

Not marrying a girl, however is not a valid way to break a heart. Unless you mean duming a girl at the same time as not marrying her?

*hugs*

Why does it still haunt you?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, alien365 said:

If you hover over his name, you will see he joined in 2018. His number of posts is not unusually low for that period. 

One of my neighbours has had her heart broken by several western men who if anything seemed to sponge off her rather than bring anything to the table. They were mostly from Scandinavian countries. She no longer believes that western men are better than Thai men.

Member account data can be set in the back end of a website.  Most, if not all forum software platforms have this capability.  I know this because I have built and "primed" several forum websites myself.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, alien365 said:

If you hover over his name, you will see he joined in 2018. His number of posts is not unusually low for that period. 

One of my neighbours has had her heart broken by several western men who if anything seemed to sponge off her rather than bring anything to the table. They were mostly from Scandinavian countries. She no longer believes that western men are better than Thai men.

It took getting married for me to understand that Thai women were no better than western women at using me.

I probably did hurt one Thai girl, and if I could jump back in time I'd do things differently.

Lovely lass, but too soft hearted to be on the game.

One of the reasons I preferred bar girls was that hearts didn't normally get broken when the time came to leave, as never was the word "love" uttered.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It took getting married for me to understand that Thai women were no better than western women at using me.

I probably did hurt one Thai girl, and if I could jump back in time I'd do things differently.

Lovely lass, but too soft hearted to be on the game.

One of the reasons I preferred bar girls was that hearts didn't normally get broken when the time came to leave, as never was the word "love" uttered.

Because they didn’t love you?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

A 19yo Pinup agogo girlfriend, broke her heart when i kicked her out, tough love

Sarcasm, or did an agogo girlfriend really have her heart broken?

After all, believe it or not, working ladies can still fall madly in love and get broken hearts.

• Like 2