Have you ever broken a Thai lady's heart?

RamenRaven

????  Don't mistake those tears for a broken heart.

They are tears for missed opportunities, for a lifetime of leeching and being cared for financially.

I'd say percentages of those genuinely nursing hurt from the heart would be extremely low.

• Sad 1

On 9/20/2023 at 2:12 PM, RamenRaven said:

Sometimes it's also the other way around. It's not just middle-aged farangs having their hearts broken by young bar girls.

Maybe we were the ones who cheated on them or dumped them for someone else when they genuinely loved us.

Maybe we didn't marry them when they really wanted us to do so.

I didn't get a chance to break a Thai girls heart, married the 2nd bar girl I slept with the 2nd time I came to Thailand, that was 16 years ago.

I also sleep with other Thai girls, does that break her heart, don't know, you'll have to ask her, she says just do what you got to do, but don't bring me any diseases, and don't leave me for a Katoye.

I know, I know, true love is hard to find, for some ????

On 9/20/2023 at 7:39 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

It took getting married for me to understand that Thai women were no better than western women at using me.

I probably did hurt one Thai girl, and if I could jump back in time I'd do things differently.

Lovely lass, but too soft hearted to be on the game.

One of the reasons I preferred bar girls was that hearts didn't normally get broken when the time came to leave, as never was the word "love" uttered.

Funny, they all ''Lubb me lubb me lubb me'' whenever I got near 'em.

And ''take care me take care me take care me''. Something I made plain I didn't want.

On 9/20/2023 at 11:25 AM, JayClay said:

Sometimes a break up is difficult for both sides. Sometimes life gets in the way and leaves two people in a position where there is just no way forward.

Of course, we're brought up to believe that love can conquer everything. But, just as with most things we're brought up to believe, that's total horse carp.

Mai pen rai

Have a beer buddy 

• Thanks 1

I broke my Thai wife's heart the other day when I would not pay for that new handbag she had her heart set on.

But I repaired her poor damaged heart the following week when I paid for a much, much cheaper handbag which she also loved.

All good again on the home front.

Edited by Dexxter
  • Confused 2

On 9/21/2023 at 10:33 AM, 1FinickyOne said:

And what did she tell the old man - - and others, before and since... "I love YOU, but.."

I have no idea what she told him. But didn’t ever ask me for money and paid for her translations and printing etc

Whereas the ‘old man’ was obviously paying…

As to since, I know what happened as I helped her to move on, knowing that I wasn’t ever going to going to allow myself to be with her. 
It wasn’t a old man with whom she moved on, but someone who had a bar on Soi 6 in Pattaya. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2023 at 10:33 AM, geisha said:

So are you lot of horrible people only here for the cheap sex and using the girls as and when the feeling takes you ? The answer is probably « yes » , so don’t bother. Nuff said. 

says someone named for a Japanese hooker. 🙄