Have you ever broken a Thai lady's heart?

RamenRaven

16 minutes ago, simon43 said:

When I started to regularly visit Thailand around 2002 I arranged a date with a Thai lady who was on a dating website.  She knew that I lived in England but I asked her to meet me at Don Muang Airport on a certain date/time.  She thought that I was joking and was very surprised when I actually met her at the airport.  Her figure was somewhat 'plumper' than her online photo...

Anyway, we travelled around Thailand for a few days and I rapidly realised that she had an affliction known as 'barking mad'!  (I was to learn that this affliction seems to affect many Thai women).  My partner spent a lot of her time talking to herself. I decided that I would gently end the relationship and told her so while in my apartment in Saladaeng.  

Big mistake!  She went totally nuts, screaming and pleading with me to stay with her (I doubt it was love of my body/personality, rather love of my wallet).

In desperation to get her out of the apartment, I walked out of the building, with her running after me, screaming all the time.  I hailed a taxi and jumped in. 'Bai nai' said the driver in a slow voice. 'Bai anywhere' I shouted, as the mad woman tried to open the taxi door.

I took refuge in the Dusit Thani hotel, just around the corner.  But then I remembered that I had left my wallet hidden in the microwave oven in my apartment, and this mad woman still had a key!  What if she found my wallet?  What if she chucked a reheat meal in the microwave without looking first?

I carefully made my way back to my apartment and luckily the woman had disappeared.  Just in case, I rented a different apartment in Saladaeng. I noted a few weeks later a new profile on the dating website with her photo and claiming to be some sort of medical consultant.  Hmmm. Her broken heart didn't last very long ????

I

They had internet in 2002?

• Confused 4

13 minutes ago, NextG said:

Seems that you go bitten hard. 
Life is a bit more complex and a bit more simple than that. 

I just realised the truth, and accepted it.

Once you understand that their biology and genetics drive them in a different way to men, your life will be happier and your finances will be safer.

7 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Maybe we should change that into:

Prostitutes don't have hearts for customers as it is a financial agreement and no love involved.

Every sexual relationship is a financial relationship for women.

How many homeless/unemployed men are getting married?

Do you think there's a single woman in the world that got married expecting her new husband to lower her standard of living?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, RamenRaven said:

Sarcasm, or did an agogo girlfriend really have her heart broken?

After all, believe it or not, working ladies can still fall madly in love and get broken hearts.

Yep she hated me after, she was young got attached very quickly.

No money involved, that's the acid test to tell if it's genuine

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I just realised the truth, and accepted it.

Once you understand that their biology and genetics drive them in a different way to men, your life will be happier and your finances will be safer.

I understand that and therefore can work with it. My finances are intact. I still haven’t had to pay for any woman. They would pay for me if I let them. Because I offer more than just a ‘sexual partner’. 

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Every sexual relationship is a financial relationship for women.

How many homeless/unemployed men are getting married?

Do you think there's a single woman in the world that got married expecting her new husband to lower her standard of living?

Wrong….

In some corners it’s natural to share the burden. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NextG said:

I understand that and therefore can work with it. My finances are intact. I still haven’t had to pay for any woman. They would pay for me if I let them. Because I offer more than just a ‘sexual partner’. 

You don't pay a girlfriend a monthly wage? many do

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Come back to the table when you're old

Just silly. When I’m eighty, I’m not likely to be dating girls in their twenties. I’ll likely be having age appropriate relationships not based in n money, as is my norm. Though I won’t rule out dating girls in their twenties if the attraction is there ☺️