Give your life a score out of 10 in Thailand and last few years in farangland

sidjameson

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

I've travelled all over the world including Thailand and Australia. Australia was good apart from the aussies 555

Still jealous of sending us to the lucky country while you Poms wallow in the cold misery of England! Thanks! :jap:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bignok said:

Why do farangs like Thailand? Cheap prices and women. All the rest is bs.

The cheapest women you find in Europe, they even share and  pay the bills and drinks.

Buy their own clothes, make up, travels, own car, motorbike, you name it. And if they get kids, they continue to work and contribute? 

Totally misconception that Asian women is cheap!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hummin said:

The cheapest women you find in Europe, they even share and  pay the bills and drinks.

Buy their own clothes, make up, travels, own car, motorbike, you name it. And if they get kids, they continue to work and contribute? 

Hookers.

Just now, Hummin said:

What's the cheapest airfare to Ukraine?

14 hours ago, sidjameson said:

No great transformation for me. A solid 7 in the UK and an 8 in Thailand.

Would be 10 here if I could have avoided ageing.

Because retired my daily routine is very similar in both places. Bit too much home based I'm sure.

Agree, not much real change.  Only worked 2 days a week in the USA, before retiring.   Pretty charmed life there, or so my brother tells me.  Things actually better here, as better housing in non metro areas.  Houses built for me here/TH, so exactly what I want/need.

Here/TH, on fifth new car, and in 28 yrs in USA, only owned 1 new vehicle.  Eat healthier, as most home cooked now, and very little alcohol now.

2 divorces in USA, 1 in TH, and escaped with heart, sanity & wallet.  Found life long partner in #4, for past 17 years, and no ending in sight.  All good.

Blessed, and thankful, that life has simply gotten better and better as I've aged, except for the aging part.

Not perfect along the way, and more than a few oops, but that's life.  Helps you appreciate everything else.

Be Happy

Be Safe

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Im sure I have visited 100 temples myself, because many temples around in the country is high up and gives a nice exercise and view, or just nice to drive motorbike up and have a look at the view.

Yep, they seem to get primo spots, and great to visit for the views.  Some are even interesting, and always a bunch of vendors around, for a good munch.

Even visited Wats for their uniqueness, or importance in the past, when in the neighborhood.  Now just for the views.

Never really a bar person and definitely not a go-go bar person.  Pay to look at women, nah ... a prefer the hand on approach, and not P4P, that's just boring.  

44 minutes ago, bignok said:

How come you never talk about all these places?

Not enough bandwidth.  As if we don't talk enough about TH, do you really want to read about our, my adventures in other countries, or different states in the USA, some larger than most countries.

Oh yea, and it's a Thai forum.