Jump to content

Visa Non B multiple entry rules info

Recommended Posts

Good morning everyone , actually i have visa non B single entry and already have a  work permit of employ connected under "manager" category. My questione are : Can i apply before single entry expire a new multy entry visa non B connected with my work permit for stay in Thailand for a period of one year or i have to apply an extension of stay without leave the country ? I mean both the way are work  the same or have some restriction if i will apply the the multiple non B visa? thanks for everyone to share some example about...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you qualify for the annual extensions, you could. But if you don't, then you'd have to stay on visas issues from outsite the country.


For most foreigners, majority of requirements are the same with or without annual extension, when you renew work permit, except the salary requirements, which are 50/60k per month minimum to qualify for annual extensions: https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?p=14714 (first one at the top):



In the case of business necessity, for example, the applicant must stay
to carry out work for a company or partnership

Criteria for Consideration

  1. The alien must have been granted a non-immigrant visa (NON-IM).
  2. The alien must earn an income per the attached Table of Income (Annex A).
  3. The business must have a paid-up registered capital of no less than Baht 2 million.
  4. Said business must have submitted its financial statements as at the end of its fiscal year for the
    past two accounting years which have duly been audited and certified by a certified public
    accountant or a tax auditor, to prove that the business is sufficiently secure with actual and
    continuous operation, according to the guidelines for consideration of business status concerning the
    actual and continuous operation attached hereto (Annex B).
  5. Said business needs to hire aliens.
  6. Said business must have a ratio of one alien employee per four permanent Thai employees.
  7. The following businesses shall be exempted from the Criteria (3), (4), and (5), and the ratio of
    Thai employees specified under Criteria (6), shall be reduced to one alien employee per one
    permanent Thai employee:
    (a) International trade business (representative office)
    (b) Regional office
    (c) Overseas company (branch office)

Documents to be submitted

  1. Application form TM.7, photograph 4×6 cm., application fee is 1,900  (Application must be made in person)
  2. Copy of applicant’s passport (copy of passport with your photo, last arrival stamp, Re-entry Permit stamp, Departure card (TM.6) and last extend visa)
  3. Certificate of employment prepared in accordance with the form prescribed by the Immigration Bureau (Sor.Tor.Mor.1)
    – A table showing the numbers of all foreigners employed by the company, also their salary on monthly and annually basis, and their total salary, is additionally required.
  4. Copy of work permit
  5. Proof of corporate registration e.g. certificate of incorporation of company or partnership certified by the Registrar with validity for 6 months
  6. Copy of list of shareholders certified by the Registrar with validity for 6 months
  7. A copy of latest balance sheet and income statement, together with corporate income tax return (Por.Ngor.Dor.50) and receipt.Copy of Sor.Bor.Chor.3  they must be certified by the Revenue Dept. or  by The Department of Business Development.
  8. Copy of 3 latest monthly withholding tax return (Por.Pro.1) showing the name of employees and the alien applicant, together with receipt.
  9. Copy of latest personal income tax return of the applicant (Por.Pro.91), together with receipt (or an explanatory letter)
  10. Copy of 3 latest monthly social security contributions return filed with the Social Security Office (Form Sor.Por.Sor. 1-10)
  11. Copy of 3 latest monthly value add tax return (Por.Pro.30 or Por.Por.36) together with receipt.
  12. Proof of the need of the business to employ the alien e.g. no Thai candidate has applied after advertising such a position
  13. Location map of the place of work
  14. Other supporting documents required by the competent authority (Sor.Tor.Mor.2)
  15. Photographs showing the location of the business
    a. Exterior photographs showing the address and the sign of company name
    b. Interior photographs showing the employee while working
  1. Original documents of Nos. 5,6,7,8,9 and 10 must be provided.
  2. In case the applicant are accompanied by the family member, proof of family relationship e.g. marriage certificate, birth certificate of their children must be provided. If these documents were issued by a foreign government, they must be certified by such foreign embassy.

Documents required for permission of temporary stay no. 8- 11 must be certified true copy by authorized officer of government unit concerned

Link to comment
Share on other sites

...thanks for reply , but i need to know if is possible choose the multi-entry visa non B instead of extension in thai territory  if u are employed (staff)  for a business like restaurant or the visa multi entry can not applied for some kind of job positions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have to apply for a one-year extension of stay. When you  want to travel abroad, you apply for a re-entry permit at your  local immigration office before leaving Thailand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you went and applied for a multi-entry NonB outside Thailand, you will get grilled as to why you did not extend, also, not aware of any local embassies/consulates that would issue you a multi anyway.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...