Is it possible to send funds from Dee Money to a Wise Account?

I suggest you copy the details of your Wise account, then forward them to Dee money and ask them if those details represent an acceptable destination for a Dee money transfer.  The horse's mouth is better than AN guesses.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

In the UK, a Wise Multi Currency account is treated in the same manner as is a bank account, so I see no reason why you should not be able to do so.

You're likely to need a SWIFT code which you can find here: https://wise.com/gb/swift-codes/TRWIGB2LXXX

Why not just give it a go?

I just transferred a large sum of GBP from my Bangkok Bank Foreign Currency account to my Wise UK GBP account. Took two days.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes. I've done it more than once without problem. Registration with Dee took a bit of back and forth and a day or 3 for approval.They promise next day except week ends and holidays if you set up the transfer before I think midday but they failed  twice. They gave me the next transfer free in compensation.

I've also used Bangkok Bank's international transfer service, which also requires registration but was approved same day. Again I think money arrived within 24 hours. A different charging structure so you need to consider which is cheaper: that depends on the amount being sent and the exchange rate offered.

On 9/27/2023 at 1:58 PM, Kalasin Jo said:

Yes. I've done it more than once without problem. Registration with Dee took a bit of back and forth and a day or 3 for approval.They promise next day except week ends and holidays if you set up the transfer before I think midday but they failed  twice. They gave me the next transfer free in compensation.

I've also used Bangkok Bank's international transfer service, which also requires registration but was approved same day. Again I think money arrived within 24 hours. A different charging structure so you need to consider which is cheaper: that depends on the amount being sent and the exchange rate offered.

Heads up on using DeeMoney, did a transfer request and they sent me an email asking me to provide my bank statement for the last 3 months and it must show the latest transfer amount as well. Not too happy as this has delayed the transfer now. Be advised I have heard of others having these same issues recently. 

• Sad 1