Thai Top Cop Demands Justice from Court Over House Search Warrants

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

The term “roadblocks” should have been “stumbling blocks”, I am not talking about traffic. I am referring to the problems BJ has created with retirement extensions. He has been hammering on

farang retirees for a long time. Another child of privilege with the entitled “Thailand for Thais" attitude. If they can’t run us all out at once, they can make it difficult to stay here.

What problems has he made wrt retirement extensions? I don't find retirement extensions to be particularly difficult to achieve.. a bit tiresome that  I have to go down there once a year.....

The scariest proposal is that of taxation of Expats and he was not involved in that idea. 

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

What problems has he made wrt retirement extensions? I don't find retirement extensions to be particularly difficult to achieve.. a bit tiresome that  I have to go down there once a year.....

The scariest proposal is that of taxation of Expats and he was not involved in that idea. 

Welcome to my ignore list, nitpicker.

On 9/27/2023 at 9:38 PM, Felton Jarvis said:

I’m not doing your damn research for you. Look it up yourself. There are plenty of examples. Cheeky bugger.

That's pretty much what I tell people when they want me to post links to back up what I post.    
Do it yourself!

• Thanks 1

On 9/27/2023 at 9:06 PM, kickstart said:

Watched Thai tv of the search on his house, just reveled even more, a Range Rover parked in the front ,even  if it was second hand it would not be cheap.

He is up to something they.  

They are all 'up to something'. 

They cannot lie straight in bed this lot.

• Haha 1