Live fast die young

bignok

2 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I do not get angry at a computer screen, it is the absolute rubbish some members write on the forum, which is supposed to be useful. As for nasty, have a look at the many reactions to your posts compared with mine.

Yeah lots of nasty people I can see. Why so many bickering contests. I wouldnt want to meet them either. Thais are just much nicer.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I do not get angry at a computer screen, it is the absolute rubbish some members write on the forum, which is supposed to be useful. As for nasty, have a look at the many reactions to your posts compared with mine.

Double

Edited by bignok
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

61 years now, did my best since my navy time starting 1982:

Shuffle in whatever I liked

don't leave as first the party, there are always a last "few for the road"

smoking average 0.2 ounces weed and pot a day and live on chocolate bars when the eating flash pops in... 

travel the world (57 countries) but don't miss the whore houses and get pickled in beer

ride all kind of bikes and not cars

....visit a class party last year, and be shocked that about 50% passed over the spoon

30 % had heart attacks, brain strokes or carry cancer around..

One got hit by a bus and is now kind of picking daisy flowers under his bar stool... 

I have reduced my parties a bit because since 4 years I am on a seasonal project (7 month),

working 12 hrs/day and every 2nd Saturday off.

They have here a zero tolerance safety policy. 

Hence Saturday I get usually bashed.

Let me see, any chance I start with 27 again?

Well I guess I would just do the same as I did always....

56 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

I gave up on Aseannow  and have not posted on here for weeks now , too many

silly posts asking stupid questions , I only visit to check any changes in Visa rules,

Been a member since 2008 , how things have changed , not for the good, 

regards Worgeordie

And note the ignorant replies following your post.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Been reading this thread and for my 2 bahts worth bigbash is your typical poster. Winds people up then when they respond he runs off to complain and try's to get tou banned. likes to give it but cant take it back and has to insult you and flame you.

No he is not your 'typical' poster. He one of the unique few who try to wind up all the intelligent members with absolute rubbish threads eg Pies or Pizzas. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, BarraMarra said:

Been reading this thread and for my 2 bahts worth bigbash is your typical poster. Winds people up then when they respond he runs off to complain and try's to get you banned. likes to give it but cant take it back and has to insult you and flame you.

100% correct......:clap2:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Been reading this thread and for my 2 bahts worth bigbash is your typical poster. Winds people up then when they respond he runs off to complain and try's to get you banned. likes to give it but cant take it back and has to insult you and flame you.

The opposite is true. Stop posting lies. You have been on ignore for 1 month cause you write rubbish. Blaming me for your issues with the forum is just you not being honest with yourself. This is the first post of yours ive read in weeks. Dont like the topic scroll on by. But you had to lie and whinge.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

The opposite is true. Stop posting lies. You have been on ignore for 1 month cause you write rubbish. Blaming me for your issues with the forum is just you not being honest with yourself. This is the first post of yours ive read in weeks. Dont like the topic scroll on by. But you had to lie and whinge.

You've got some front..............:coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, bignok said:

Who gives a **** if you or anyone else "ignores" anyone?

You sound a like a child with your "I'm not going to listen to you" ****.

That's the thing with ageing.........a gradual, in some cases not so gradual, regression to infantilism.

I love the internet.......calling out sad old ***** like you for what you are.....and then walking away.

Byeeeee!

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Enoon said:

Who gives a **** if you or anyone else "ignores" anyone?

You sound a like a child with your "I'm not going to listen to you" ****.

That's the thing with ageing.........a gradual, in some cases not so gradual, regression to infantilism.

I love the internet.......calling out sad old ***** like you for what you are.....and then walking away.

Byeeeee!

Im 48yo. How old are you happy one? 55yo? You are right about one thing. The internet is amusing and Im laughing at your rant.

So yes keyboard warrior bye. Can't wait for the next pile of...

• Sad 1