Jomtien last half of Oktober 2023

Gottfrid

On 9/30/2023 at 1:19 PM, arick said:

It's amazing all these people on this stupid site all live in pattya the most ugliest city in the world and I have no idea why anybody would even want to live there excuse me for my friends but yes my one friend lives there but he lives on the North side so he lives in the more better place but I have no idea why the rest of you live there has really nasty horrible ugly people there's so all the other place any any place other than patia in Thailand is way better than where you live I don't know why you guys live there and I don't even know why you're on you're so desperate your commenting on this stupid website

But, It´s not that bad, right?

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2023 at 9:49 PM, Gottfrid said:

Yes, and other poster say it´s clean. Sorry to break it to you, but I´ve been there about 6 month ago, and i know exactly how it looks. That was not the question in my start of the thread. Feel free to leave now.

Its not clean. i went down there and did not want to lie on the sand or touch the water.

11 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Its not clean. i went down there and did not want to lie on the sand or touch the water.

Like I said, I know how the water is. Just mentioned that there are different information as answers. It´s not clean, nor too bad. My purpose here was to ask if the beach was available.

Edited by Gottfrid

10 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Like I said, I know how the water is. Just mentioned that there are different information as answers. It´s not clean, nor too bad. My purpose here was to ask if the beach was available.

It's not clean. i have not been in the water ever down there and i love the sea and swimming.

47 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

the beach is also dirty

Like I say, whatever you say. ???? 

I was sitting on the beach 6 month ago, and it was perfectly ok. I was also in the water with my children. Told them to not drink it or go under water, though. Nothing happened, and we are all well. At that time, I deemed the water to be fair. Like I said, not clean nor dirty. A lot of sand blown in that made it unclear, though.

Once again, I have to remind you. I did not start this thread for knowing is the water is clean or not in the eyes of different members with different individual perception of clean nor dirty beach. Just wanted to know if it was open and available to the public during the time mentioned as they are doing repair.

13 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Like I say, whatever you say. ???? 

I was sitting on the beach 6 month ago, and it was perfectly ok. I was also in the water with my children. Told them to not drink it or go under water, though. Nothing happened, and we are all well. At that time, I deemed the water to be fair. Like I said, not clean nor dirty. A lot of sand blown in that made it unclear, though.

Once again, I have to remind you. I did not start this thread for knowing is the water is clean or not in the eyes of different members with different individual perception of clean nor dirty beach. Just wanted to know if it was open and available to the public during the time mentioned as they are doing repair.

Ok, understood.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2023 at 3:20 PM, hotandsticky said:

Strange that they should all seem happier than you!

If you look at a post yesterday they were all complaining about having STDs and sexually transmitted diseases and herpes so I don't know what what the f*** you're talking about

On 9/30/2023 at 1:19 PM, arick said:

It's amazing all these people on this stupid site all live in pattya the most ugliest city in the world and I have no idea why anybody would even want to live there excuse me for my friends but yes my one friend lives there but he lives on the North side so he lives in the more better place but I have no idea why the rest of you live there has really nasty horrible ugly people there's so all the other place any any place other than patia in Thailand is way better than where you live I don't know why you guys live there and I don't even know why you're on you're so desperate your commenting on this stupid website

We come here to learn English punctuation and capital letters.  This week our class is called "Where to put a comma?"  We learned how to spell "Pattaya" in the first week!  May you have many happy periods!

Edited by Joebuzzz
speeeeeling

On 10/2/2023 at 10:53 AM, PJ71 said:

Ever heard of full stops?

Maybe a Thai guy where this is the norm.
Just remove the blanks and it fits perfect.

maybeathaiguywherethisisthenormjustremovetheblanksanditfitsperfect

• Haha 1

On 10/3/2023 at 6:25 PM, arick said:

If you look at a post yesterday they were all complaining about having STDs and sexually transmitted diseases and herpes so I don't know what what the f*** you're talking about

No problem! Most have learned to live with that little tick, as it is commonly repeated.