Does anyone know the name of this movie?

thaibeachlovers

Probably made in the 90s.

American

Starts with a sexy young looking girl thumbing a ride. Guy driving an American muscle car stops and after the usual introduction says "I am hoping you are on the itchy side of legal". She gets in and shortly after shoots him in the head.

Been thinking about it for a while and unable to find out the movie's name.

I've had success on here in the past with such requests so trying my luck here again.

Thanks for any relevant replies.

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

From AI Google Bard

"The movie you are thinking of is Natural Born Killers. It starts with Mickey and Mallory Knox thumbing a ride, and the driver says "I'm hoping you're on the itchy side of legal." Mallory gets in the car and shoots the driver in the head."

Google Bard is full of it!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not according to anything I can get off google. That movie starts in a diner. Movie I want starts on a highway.

Thanks anyway.

what?

I said the movie you are thinking of is Kalifornia with Brad Pitt and Juliette Lewis.

Natural born killers starts in a diner. Ive got both on DVD.

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Probably made in the 90s.

American

Starts with a sexy young looking girl thumbing a ride. Guy driving an American muscle car stops and after the usual introduction says "I am hoping you are on the itchy side of legal". She gets in and shortly after shoots him in the head.

Been thinking about it for a while and unable to find out the movie's name.

I've had success on here in the past with such requests so trying my luck here again.

Thanks for any relevant replies.

Anymore info about the movie, what happens during, actors names, is it horror, thriller, crime? Indie type movie or was it on the big screen?

22 hours ago, japanese said:

Slayground had a similar line according to google. 80s movie though.

That seems to be the cheese, thanks. I remember Bad to the bone playing on the soundtrack for that scene.

https://www.britishhorrorfilms.co.uk/slayground

The film begins in middle America - all V8 engines, radios playing "Bad To The Bone" and women in yellow ankle warmers. After picking up one of the aforementioned ankle warmer wearers, a bloke finds that he's got more than he's bargained for.

"I bet you're all action…" she drawls.

"Why don't you lay back and find out?" he wittily counters, before she shoots him dead.

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That seems to be the cheese, thanks. I remember Bad to the bone playing on the soundtrack for that scene.

https://www.britishhorrorfilms.co.uk/slayground

The film begins in middle America - all V8 engines, radios playing "Bad To The Bone" and women in yellow ankle warmers. After picking up one of the aforementioned ankle warmer wearers, a bloke finds that he's got more than he's bargained for.

"I bet you're all action…" she drawls.

"Why don't you lay back and find out?" he wittily counters, before she shoots him dead.

I don't know how that other dude figured it out because I got no hits for "itchy side of legal" but hey presto is right there in the transcript of the movie Slayground (1983).

https://subslikescript.com/movie/Slayground-88135

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

I don't know how that other dude figured it out because I got no hits for "itchy side of legal" but hey presto is right there in the transcript of the movie Slayground (1983).

https://subslikescript.com/movie/Slayground-88135

Thanks for that site. I've saved it for the next movie I want to know the name of.

I see that I got the dialogue a bit wrong though, but it has been a very long time. I remember that that was the best part of the movie.

I probably remember it because the combination of Bad to the Bone ( always loved Thorogood songs ) and American muscle car was genius.

Not the only movie I've watched where the start was the best part.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thanks for that site. I've saved it for the next movie I want to know the name of.

I see that I got the dialogue a bit wrong though, but it has been a very long time. I remember that that was the best part of the movie.

I probably remember it because the combination of Bad to the Bone ( always loved Thorogood songs ) and American muscle car was genius.

Not the only movie I've watched where the start was the best part.

I briefly looked for a torrent or streaming option but came up blank. Did see the Blu-ray for sale on Amazon for fifteen bucks, the cheeky buggers. Hard pass ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1