Does anyone know the name of this movie?

thaibeachlovers

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thanks for that site. I've saved it for the next movie I want to know the name of.

I see that I got the dialogue a bit wrong though, but it has been a very long time. I remember that that was the best part of the movie.

I probably remember it because the combination of Bad to the Bone ( always loved Thorogood songs ) and American muscle car was genius.

Not the only movie I've watched where the start was the best part.

image.png.c204fdc926a5c34cf8347986887fd08d.png

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seriously? Legal age in the US is 18.

There is no legal age in the U.S. The United States consists of fifty individual states, each of which has its own set of state laws. These state laws dictate what the age of consent is for that particular state. The ages of the various states are as young as 16 and as old as 18 years of age. If you are really interested, here is a link to the list of the states and their ages of consent: https://wisevoter.com/state-rankings/age-of-consent-by-state/

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bradiston said:

How does "the itchy side of legal" mean above the age of consent, if that's what you mean? Legal age? You mean the age of majority? A meaningless phrase.

If you don't know what it means I doubt I could explain it to you so you understood without falling foul of forum rules.

7 hours ago, acepredator said:

There is no legal age in the U.S. The United States consists of fifty individual states, each of which has its own set of state laws. These state laws dictate what the age of consent is for that particular state. The ages of the various states are as young as 16 and as old as 18 years of age. If you are really interested, here is a link to the list of the states and their ages of consent: https://wisevoter.com/state-rankings/age-of-consent-by-state/

Thanks. I thought it was 18 every state. Every reference to legal age I've seen says 18. I guess that's why it's a crime to cross state lines to have sex.

I know Jerry Lee Lewis married a 13 year old but that was long ago.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, recom273 said:

Slayground.1983.1080p.BluRay.Remux.AVC.FLAC.2.0-PmP.mkv

https://archive.org/details/slayground-1983

Thanks but I could find no trace of the first file and the hyperlink is just the trailer. 

However I did find a Blu-ray rip on an obscure torrent site using duckduckgo instead of Google. It only has 1 seed but it's dl'ing now at about 900 kB/s.

I doubt it will be a good movie but I just want to see the dude get shot by the jailbait ????

4 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Thanks but I could find no trace of the first file and the hyperlink is just the trailer. 

However I did find a Blu-ray rip on an obscure torrent site using duckduckgo instead of Google. It only has 1 seed but it's dl'ing now at about 900 kB/s.

I doubt it will be a good movie but I just want to see the dude get shot by the jailbait ????

The start was the best part of the movie IMO.

20 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

My guess. Monster. 

But you really need to watch Human centipede 1,2 and 3. Best movies ever.

Honestly, Human Centipede series has to be some of most the revolting movies made ever. Watched part of the first one and never again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, freeworld said:

Honestly, Human Centipede series has to be some of most the revolting movies made ever. Watched part of the first one and never again.

I didn't even get that far, after reading the plot summary:

"The film concerns a deranged German surgeon who kidnaps three tourists and conjoins them surgically, mouth to anus, forming the eponymous "human centipede".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thanks. I thought it was 18 every state. Every reference to legal age I've seen says 18. I guess that's why it's a crime to cross state lines to have sex.

I know Jerry Lee Lewis married a 13 year old but that was long ago.

18 is the distinction between adult and  minor.  That's the same in every state.  Consensual sex with a minor depends on many things, age of, age gap of, parental consent. and as stated, 50 states, 50 sets of laws.

You may be an adult at 18, but some states restrict, alcohol and gambling till 20 or 21.  Federal law for age to purchase alcohol is 21.  31 states allow parents to give the kids alcohol if in a controlled environment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1