Trump co-defendant pleads guilty in Georgia election case

Social Media

Here is proof Trump didn't believe the whole steal theory himself:

" the former president reasserting himself into the private business on Jan. 15, 2021. Meaning after the November election, at a time when the former president has to this day said, I really won, I am the person. There's fraud in the election. Stop the steal. Even before the inauguration of Joe Biden, within that week, he is obviously anticipating going back into the private sector"

Trump's actions exposed in fraud trial could tank his criminal elections case: Expert (msn.com)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Georgia district attorney who charged Trump expects his trial to be underway over Election Day

Updated 5:34 AM GMT+7, November 15, 2023

ATLANTA (AP) — The Georgia district attorney who charged former President Donald Trump over his efforts to overturn the state’s 2020 election said Tuesday that she expects his trial will be underway through Election Day next year and could possibly stretch past the inauguration in 2025.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis made the comments at an event sponsored by The Washington Post. Her remarks came shortly after Willis asked a judge for an emergency protective order to prevent evidence in the case from being leaked, just a day after news outlets reported on prosecutors’ video interviews with four co-defendants who have pleaded guilty in the case.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-georgia-election-trial-willis-dd6266f9183a0c22d8b745d5236b0974

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fulton County DA may ask to revoke bail of election subversion defendant after social media posts

“There’s a woman sitting somewhere who knows this whole thing is a lie, who knows I never did anything to her, who knows I never … who knows she begged me for help. There’s a woman sitting somewhere who knows that I’m going to f**k her whole life up when this is done.”

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Fulton County DA may ask to revoke bail of election subversion defendant after social media posts

“There’s a woman sitting somewhere who knows this whole thing is a lie, who knows I never did anything to her, who knows I never … who knows she begged me for help. There’s a woman sitting somewhere who knows that I’m going to f**k her whole life up when this is done.”

A good little fascist bitch!

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...