Does anyone have a copy of the most recent "Fillable" PDF version of the 90 Day Reporting TM.47 form?

Does anyone have a copy of the most recent "Fillable" PDF version of the 90 Day Reporting TM.47 form?

It looks like this will be the second time this year that Immigration fails to send me an "Approved" form back before the 1 week grace period ends.
When it works, Online is great.  When it works.  The fact is that behind the 90 Day Reporting web front-end are Immigration workers - some better than others.

So I fully expect to have to submit the TM-47 in person on the last "grace day" - again. 

Which comes back to TM.47.  I rebuilt my computer recently (brought a new one actually) and for whatever reason, I can't find the previous copy of my "Fillable" PDF version of the 90 Day Reporting TM.47 form.  The TM.47 form on the Thai Immigration site is only a download, print, and fill-it-out-by-hand.
Anyway, if anyone has the most current fillable TM.47, can you post it here?  Looks as though I'm going to need it.  Much appreciated!

I walked into the Jomtien immigration on Friday, it was the absolute LAST day for me to report (without a fine) 7 days after reporting date.

They only took my passport, I waited about 15 minutes, and got my passport back with the 90 day slip attached, all seems to be in order! 

NO forms to fill out, or submit, only the passport required!

4 hours ago, Delight said:

I attach a link.

This link provides access to may PDF forms

https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/downloads_en/

As I stated - "The TM.47 form on the Thai Immigration site is only a download, print, and fill-it-out-by-hand."

You must have missed that.  Thanks anyway.  It's the thought that counts.  :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

I walked into the Jomtien immigration on Friday, it was the absolute LAST day for me to report (without a fine) 7 days after reporting date.

They only took my passport, I waited about 15 minutes, and got my passport back with the 90 day slip attached, all seems to be in order! 

NO forms to fill out, or submit, only the passport required!

I'll do what I did the last time.  Print the Accepted email and the copy of the form attached to the Accepted email, fill out a TM.47, and drop the entire bundle with the IO.

6 hours ago, connda said:

It looks like this will be the second time this year that Immigration fails to send me an "Approved" form back before the 1 week grace period ends.
When it works, Online is great.  When it works.  The fact is that behind the 90 Day Reporting web front-end are Immigration workers - some better than others.

So I fully expect to have to submit the TM-47 in person on the last "grace day" - again. 

Which comes back to TM.47.  I rebuilt my computer recently (brought a new one actually) and for whatever reason, I can't find the previous copy of my "Fillable" PDF version of the 90 Day Reporting TM.47 form.  The TM.47 form on the Thai Immigration site is only a download, print, and fill-it-out-by-hand.
Anyway, if anyone has the most current fillable TM.47, can you post it here?  Looks as though I'm going to need it.  Much appreciated!

Not sure the fear of being late is warranted.  It has been taking 2 to 3 weeks for approvals in Bangkok and have not seen one report of anyone having an issue if they just wait it out after getting receipt for application.  At the worst it could be 2,000 baht fine - but as long as submitted on time and receipt received doubt very much anyone would have such an issue.  It is not an overstay.

• Thanks 1

For the past 8 years, I have just submitted my passport, told the IO "90 day" and walked away 2 minutes later with the new stamp. This is in PKK Dan Singkhon. They never needed a form. They do know how to use the computer.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, SpaceKadet said:

For the past 8 years, I have just submitted my passport, told the IO "90 day" and walked away 2 minutes later with the new stamp. This is in PKK Dan Singkhon. They never needed a form. They do know how to use the computer.

If one opts for doing the 90d in person, I don't know what's the big deal in filling the TM47 form as opposed to presenting "just the passport". Maybe 30 seconds? And I don't think they know so well how to use the computer if it takes them 2 minutes. Last time, 2 passports in under one minute in CM. Don't even need to say "90d" since there is a dedicated window. Oh, I don't even need to park since it's a drive thru. Anything else?

3 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

If one opts for doing the 90d in person, I don't know what's the big deal in filling the TM47 form as opposed to presenting "just the passport". Maybe 30 seconds? And I don't think they know so well how to use the computer if it takes them 2 minutes. Last time, 2 passports in under one minute in CM. Don't even need to say "90d" since there is a dedicated window. Oh, I don't even need to park since it's a drive thru. Anything else?

So you say that you have to fill in that TM47 form. It takes 2 minutes from the time I walk in. There are only 2 IO in that particular office sometimes only one. We chat for 10-20 seconds too. And sometimes they have a stack of 30 Myanmar passports to process. They just slot me in. It takes 1 minute to print out, sign, and staple. CM huh? Wasn't that the place you had to que up at 3am just to get the appointment number? It might happen again...

Never been, never seen, and don't care much about anything north. To cold and to far from the beach for my taste. 

12 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

What Immigration office?

The offices I've gone to in District 5 have always required a TM.47 plus a copy of the front passport page, the entrance stamp page, and the current extension stamp page - all signed.

12 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

So you say that you have to fill in that TM47 form. It takes 2 minutes from the time I walk in.

Physical disability impacting my ability to clearly write.  Which is why I use the form on a computer and print it.

10 hours ago, connda said:

What Immigration office?

The offices I've gone to in District 5 have always required a TM.47 plus a copy of the front passport page, the entrance stamp page, and the current extension stamp page - all signed.

Stated clearly in my post. Prachuap Khiri Khan, Dan Singkhon office. Apart from the passport, no additional paperwork needed.

Edited by SpaceKadet