ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

20 minutes ago, Morch said:

There are now reports (in Arabic, sorry - will update if I see a decent English version) the IDF announced safe passage south along two main roads, from 10:00-16:00. Urging civilians to evacuate again. 

IDF tells Gaza residents to leave northern Strip using evacuation corridors from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-tells-gaza-residents-to-leave-northern-strip-using-evacuation-corridors-from-10-a-m-to-4-p-m/

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Tolerance in the eyes of Hamas is kidnapping raping the females killing them behead them and dragging them behind a 4x4 in Gaza then the depravity of beheading babys, this how Hamas wants to gain independence root them out and destroy them.

Can you provide credible links to the rapings, beheadings and dragging them behind a 4x4?

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, kalasiner said:

My point is to illustrate the obvious fact that Israel is a terrorist state. One PM blows up the country's top hotel killing 91, and praises the massacre of over 100 villagers in Deir Yassin as a "splendid act of conquest". The other organises the murder of the UN mediator. 

The hypocrisy of the USA and The West in supporting this terrorist state is the main cause of the tragedy.

You can keep calling Israel a 'terrorist state', if makes you feel warm inside. The reality is that most countries in the World do not share your extreme point of view, probably including your own home country.

Is the Palestinian Authority also 'terrorist'? After all, they had Arafat at the helm, and many of the other officials (to this day) are from similar stock. Or is this label applied only to countries and people you don't like?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Morch said:

You can keep calling Israel a 'terrorist state', if makes you feel warm inside. The reality is that most countries in the World do not share your extreme point of view, probably including your own home country.

Is the Palestinian Authority also 'terrorist'? After all, they had Arafat at the helm, and many of the other officials (to this day) are from similar stock. Or is this label applied only to countries and people you don't like?

…and what is even more appalling is the UN refuses to acknowledge that Hamas is a terrorist organization. Until the UN acknowledges Hamas is a terrorist organization, the future of Israel will remain in peril and leaves the door open for ambiguity.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

No one will post these Videos and you know full well of that same reason videos of beheaded Americans and Europeans at the hands of Jihadi john so stop the trolling. 

Jihadi John is off topic.

So there's no unbiased source available to confirm your claims as per forum rules.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Whats this got to do with this thread ???

Because..

History didn't start yesterday..

Because..

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” – George Santayana

And..

Because both Shamir and Begin (wanted "terrorists" by the British Mandate authorities, were elected by the citizens of Israel and became Prime Ministers of Israel, and were accepted as such by the world's politicians.

These and many other uncomfortable facts are facts.

Having stated these facts, the world (including myself) is shocked by the levels of depravity shown by some of the Hamas gunmen.. The ones who did the horrible things have no honor as warriors, in fact no honor at all..

But..

Does an airman, unleashing death from above, have a claim to honor? They also are killing women and children. War is Hell.

Let the women and children leave if possible, then have at it..

Mano a mano.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kalasiner said:

My point is to illustrate the obvious fact that Israel is a terrorist state. One PM blows up the country's top hotel killing 91, and praises the massacre of over 100 villagers in Deir Yassin as a "splendid act of conquest". The other organises the murder of the UN mediator. 

The hypocrisy of the USA and The West in supporting this terrorist state is the main cause of the tragedy.

Keep thinking that The rest of the world does NOT, my question to you is are you a supporter of Hamas because your posts indicate so

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

No body is interested in this or whataboutism years ago go with this current thread.

Yes, that's the problem; The West continues to support and arm Israel, not interested that it is a terrorist state causing misery to millions of its inhabitants who  have no civil rights.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, kalasiner said:

Yes, that's the problem; The West continues to support and arm Israel, not interested that it is a terrorist state causing misery to millions of its inhabitants who  have no civil rights.

So everyone is wrong but you, the Palestinians and Iran?

And it's not just 'the West'. Most countries in the World have relations with Israel. Fact and reality don't seem to matter much, eh?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Suella Braverman MP, Attorney General, any good.

Her husband is Jewish and she thus guaranteed owns membership of the Hasbara fellowship...

Quote from link Part of the reason for her anger is that her husband, Rael, is Jewish. “The Jewish community is our community,” she said. “My husband is a proud Jew and Zionist.

https://www.thejc.com/news/politics/police-must-understand-that-jews-do-count-says-braverman-4Q7armNPfrgXcW2P2VIv65

Was there no independent investigation in the kibbutz?

Edited by Thorgal
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

Her husband is Jewish and she thus guaranteed owns membership of the Hasbara fellowship...

Was there no independent investigation in the kibbutz?

Sure, because all Jews are the same. Except Chomsky, maybe. Eh?

Independent investigation. In a war zone. Hours after events unfolded.

Any other bogus 'requests'?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

Keep thinking that The rest of the world does NOT, my question to you is are you a supporter of Hamas because your posts indicate so

I support the Hamas as much as you support the bombing of hotels and the massacring of villagers. In other words, NO. I do however, unlike the Israeli state, support  ALL inhabitants of a state having equal rights and obligations. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Morch said:

So everyone is wrong but you, the Palestinians and Iran?

And it's not just 'the West'. Most countries in the World have relations with Israel. Fact and reality don't seem to matter much, eh?

I believe, not sure, that Sweden and Switzerland had diplomatic relations with Germany throughout WW 2. Did they support Nazism ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kalasiner said:

I support the Hamas as much as you support the bombing of hotels and the massacring of villagers. In other words, NO. I do however, unlike the Israeli state, support  ALL inhabitants of a state having equal rights and obligations. 

Not convincing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not convincing.

agree not convincing   I whole heartly support Israel  They have had to fight for a right to survive for a long time, people who sit in there own homes safe and call Israel a terrorist state dont really know what they are talking about 

• Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Morch said:

Sure, because all Jews are the same. Except Chomsky, maybe. Eh?

Independent investigation. In a war zone. Hours after events unfolded.

Any other bogus 'requests'?

he is just trolling next it never happened and its all actors playing dead.

27 minutes ago, kalasiner said:

I believe, not sure, that Sweden and Switzerland had diplomatic relations with Germany throughout WW 2. Did they support Nazism ?

Here we go again WW2 again and the Nazis. Its Saturday 23rd October 2023 kalasiner not Sept 1942 give it a rest.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

agree not convincing   I whole heartly support Israel  They have had to fight for a right to survive for a long time, people who sit in there own homes safe and call Israel a terrorist state dont really know what they are talking about 

They are playing the game" Wreck the Thread " Mike they wind us up, and then they get a reaction. They get off on it there not serious they're just playing the game.

46 minutes ago, Morch said:

Orthodox Jews are protesting in Jerusalem and replacing all Israeli flags with Palestinian flags.

I think I'm not the only one that didn't see facts confirmed as promoted by a select group without unbiased and consistent proof...

Edited by Thorgal
  • Like 2

So what today in London there is a demonstration planned against Israel where Palestinians will be no doubt waving their Hamas flags but we won't be posting it on here. Have to do better Thorgal. How about you go back on your dodgy link sites and tell us its all propaganda from the wests we have links showing locals in Gaza on the beach lol. You'd probably believe that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

They are playing the game" Wreck the Thread " Mike they wind us up, and then they get a reaction. They get off on it there not serious they're just playing the game.

Funny game they play disrespecting people who gave there life for there country