ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why did she put an octopus in the photo ?

Octopus was used the by Nazis to show how Jews control the World , their tentacles reaching all parts of the globe .

Coincidence ?

The girl next to Greta is holding a text board : "This Jew stands with Palestine".

Symbology for an octopus is intelligence, versatility, agility, altruism, awareness, regeneration and infinity.

https://oceanjewelrystore.com/octopus-symbolism-meaning-totem-spirit-omens/#:~:text=Octopus symbolism and meaning&text=Popular beliefs and ancient mythology,to pass unnoticed by predators.

What's next : we have to feel some guilt when passing the octopus fish market from Ban Phe

49 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The girl next to Greta is holding a text board : "This Jew stands with Palestine".

Symbology for an octopus is intelligence, versatility, agility, altruism, awareness, regeneration and infinity.

https://oceanjewelrystore.com/octopus-symbolism-meaning-totem-spirit-omens/#:~:text=Octopus symbolism and meaning&text=Popular beliefs and ancient mythology,to pass unnoticed by predators.

What's next : we have to feel some guilt when passing the octopus fish market from Ban Phe

So what if she's a Jew? Does her ethnicity make her opinion any more or less true? I think not. It's like some people think Jews are a monolith and all think the same so if some don't it proves something. So stupid.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Yes, I could but I love my country, Scotland. We have many ethnicities living peacefully there. Israelis and Palestinians could learn a thing or two. Our First Minister has pledged to take Palestinian refugees. Sunak doesn't are about Scotland.

I don't know why you highlight/resent/ridicule my Thai nationality/ethnicity all the time, I certainly don't highlight yours, even though it is very relevant to your pro Israel stance. I have no respect for anyone who supports Apartheid, and my Jewish friends certainly don't.

Scotland is ready to offer asylum to the people of Gaza who have been displaced in the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas, the country's first minister Humza Yousaf said on Wednesday. "The people of Gaza are a proud people. Many don't want to leave, and shouldn't have to. But for those displaced, who want to leave, there should be a worldwide refugee scheme. Scotland is willing to be a place of sanctuary and be the first country to take those refugees," he said in a tweet.

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/world/story/willing-to-be-a-place-of-sanctuary-scotland-first-minister-says-ready-to-welcome-gaza-refugees-402497-2023-10-18

https://youtube.com/shorts/Zu6kgr44FI0?si=9Qc9rfFgNIbGLf6n

55 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

& the ones I've read, all well reasoned within the topic. Unlike your worthless contribution

You also certainly have an octopus-like grip on this thread - you have made 182 posts so far.

This is some 5% of all posts which is a lot and for me a proof that you know a lot about this conflict.

8 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Is Hamas going to that peace summit, I don't see them in the list? Israel is at war with Hamas

Ah OK, Israel is at war with only Hamas...

Well, there's no Hamas in the West Bank.

Why did 75 extra-judicial killings happen in the West Bank by Israeli police, soldiers and/or settlers?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/19/several-palestinians-killed-by-israeli-forces-in-the-occupied-west-bank

• Sad 1

You don't even read what other posters say Thorgal you just see a post and jump on it then to try and make us think you are contributing you throw in a dodgy link.You said the Israelis bombed the hospital and killed over 500 people Wrong, you then said the UK was sending an Aircraft carrier to the gulf wrong again, you cannot contribute because you do not provide facts and you have been caught out numerous times. 

8 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

You also certainly have an octopus-like grip on this thread - you have made 182 posts so far.

This is some 5% of all posts which is a lot and for me a proof that you know a lot about this conflict.

No food today 🍽

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Ah OK, Israel is at war with only Hamas...

Well, there's no Hamas in the West Bank.

Why did 75 extra-judicial killings happen in the West Bank by Israeli police, soldiers and/or settlers?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/19/several-palestinians-killed-by-israeli-forces-in-the-occupied-west-bank

What part do you not understand Thorgal Israel is NOT going into the west bank where did you think this one up? Has it not sunk in yet that Israel is going after Hamas not Gaza Citezens for gods sake stop posting this nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 1

While it is headquartered in Gaza City, it also has a presence in the West Bank (the larger of the two Palestinian territories), in which its secular rival Fatah exercises control. Hamas is widely considered to be the "dominant political force" within the Palestinian territories

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

Gaza's ruling Hamas Islamists are building ties with militant groups in the West Bank, seeking to attract support beyond the enclave by backing Palestinians involved in near daily unrest that Israel's new hardline government has vowed to crush.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hamas-sees-west-bank-battleground-with-new-israel-govt-2023-01-18/

Palestinians in the West Bank generally approve of Hamas' attack. But they fear reprisals and escalation between the two sides.

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/article/2023/10/17/support-for-hamas-persists-in-the-west-bank-amid-resentment-and-fear_6181015_4.html

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, BarraMarra said:

What part do you not understand Thorgal Israel is NOT going into the west bank where did you think this one up? Has it not sunk in yet that Israel is going after Hamas not Gaza Citezens for gods sake stop posting this nonsense.

Where was the Tsahal (IDF) southern Army battalions re-located BEFORE 7th of October, the day of the attack?

Yes, indeed, the West-Bank. So this fact is on topic and it took +/- 5 hours to the IDF (outside Southern region) to respond to the Hamas attacks around the Gaza strip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujBFPKMQSlg

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, deejai33 said:

As you say correctly, I did not note that Hamas was not on the list of attendees.   

It did not occur to me to say it as I presumed it was obvious that Hamas would not be invited.  They are a proscribed terrorist group in many of the countries who are attending.

And as you say, I do want to be critical of countries that chose not to attend.  Talking about peace and and trying to come up with viable long term solutions is needed.   All my life, and before it, there's been a Palestinian conflict.  I want a fair solution, as do most people.  I am from the UK, with no religious beliefs.

You talk of 'outing me'.  A bit aggresive sounding, but up to you.

But given this chance to express my overall view of the aftermath of the Hamas attrocity, I'd like to make this point:

After 2 weeks, we are given by the UN and others figures such as 1,400 Israelis killed on October 7th by Hamas.  4,000 Palestinians killed since 7th, 30% of housing damaged in Gaza, 1m people moved.

Is that enough retribution ? Is it time to stop ?  Seems to me thats enough killing for anyone.  A 3 to 1 rate of Palestinian deaths to Israeli deaths should satisfy even the most upset.

Perhaps thats 500 Hamas operatives dead, my guess.   Some will say they want all current Hamas operatives killed.

But that's not achievable without much larger palestinian deaths.   For me, enough is enough.  Israel will loose any moral high ground it had and the situation will be worse for Israel, not better.

Israel should strengthen its southern border with a larger no-go area and work towards a fair settlement of the Palestinian issue.

That's my view - outed for sure now.

This forum and reading diverse sources has helped me form this view. Thanks.

Did you also note that Iran was not on the list? They are Hamas's puppet masters and key decision makers as to how this plays out. The meeting is taking place now in Cairo with them trying to set out a road map with no key decision makers there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Morch said:

Sometimes a an octopus is just an octopus.

Octopuses were used by the Nazis to denigrate Jews which led to Nazis killing Jews en masse.

Palestinians recently also killed Jews en mass and then their supporters also "Coincidently " used an octopus in their placards showing support for Palestinians mass murder of Jews

I doubt that this is just an octopus in this instance , Greta is showing her support of the continuation of Nazi ideals , hid behind the Palestinian cause 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Yes Eloquent times come to stop responding to him and I suggest everyone else does.

He was already outed so as a matter of course everything he says will be smeared with the lies embedded in his personal philososphy

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Morch said:

Your are from the UK? Alright. Try and think how the UK would react to a terrorist attack killing 10,000 people in single day. That's more or less the ratio. Factor in a long standing conflict, the barbarity of the murders and so on.

There is a revenge element, sure, but the rational argument is that the notion Hamas can be contained, reasoned with and so on is out the window.

Ridiculous equation. By using this comparison 9/11 was a walk in the park.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Mr Derek said:

You certainly have an octopus-like grip on this thread - you have made 568 posts so far. 

If you actually read the topic, you'd know you're supposed to count them one by one.

Going for the total in one go feels like cheating.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah, but it's quite weird to see it there. What to make of it? I don't know. Apparently dear Greta was freaked out enough by learning of the implications that she took down that photo.

Neither here nor there, but it turns out that octopuses are incredibly intelligent critters. I'm not vegetarian and I will eat them on occasion but it kind of creeps me out.

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Octopuses were used by the Nazis to denigrate Jews which led to Nazis killing Jews en masse.

Palestinians recently also killed Jews en mass and then their supporters also "Coincidently " used an octopus in their placards showing support for Palestinians mass murder of Jews

I doubt that this is just an octopus in this instance , Greta is showing her support of the continuation of Nazi ideals , hid behind the Palestinian cause 

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, but I doubt this is one of those times. 

But it's on the girl behind Greta...

Honestly, I couldn't care less if it was intentional. They are teens(?). It's the age to do stupid things, believe you know everything, and go for big 'causes'. Whether they knew or didn't, they're just a bunch of daft kids.

Tried a couple of times, not my taste. Plus what if they come up from the bottom of the ocean and take over the world? Better to be on their good side.