ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Go away with your lame deflection on your nonsense post to me.....🍴

OK, I appreciate and respect your choice not to answer. It's for advanced level.

I challenge any poster to answer me that question. I would really apricate. Thanks in advance.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

What about the killings of all Palestinians civilians within Gaza since 7th of October that never participated, never voted, never helped, never sponsored, never was implicated in Hamas pollical, military (terrorist), religious or social activities. 

How do you qualify these killings?

- Collateral damage, thus not terrorism from IDF

- Inflicting as much causalities to counter internally Hamas within Gaza to be dissolved

- IDF was absent during Hamas attack and needs to show now domestic/worldwide PR they are present by maximum causalities

- application of the Book of Joshua : it's our Home Land and we are The Chosen Ones empowered to do so whatever we want

- any combination from above

- any other you deemed legit

Can you list a few of them? 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Can you list a few of them? 

Just a few : (more than 1Million people)

All the Churches, Hospitals, Mosques and UN buildings that have been bombed with these people.

We can count all children in Gaza younger than 16 years old.

Press and Medical people. 

Catholic community. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

I think you still see the ignored person posted, but you have to click on the post to read it.

Thanks, I didn’t know that because I have never put anyone on ignore; but then of course, I don’t get traumatised and have to hide behind the sofa if someone says something that I disagree with.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yo Heinrich, regular old American dude here. Far as I am concerned (a thought which is shared by most Americans), the Izzies should level the entire S**hole  that is Gaza, then we can make the Saudis rebuild it right. Note to scumbag Terrorists: Don't kill Americans or hold them hostage. War is hell, dont start one,  and Im glad to see our Navy anti missle defenses are working.

Thanks for your reply Yagoda, but I've no answer to my question.

How do you qualify these killings...

Looking forward to your reply. 

8 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yo Heinrich, regular old American dude here. Far as I am concerned (a thought which is shared by most Americans), the Izzies should level the entire S**hole  that is Gaza, then we can make the Saudis rebuild it right. Note to scumbag Terrorists: Don't kill Americans or hold them hostage. War is hell, dont start one,  and Im glad to see our Navy anti missle defenses are working.

Israel occupied Sinai and Gaza after 1967 war. In 1981 they magnanimously offered Sinai and Gaza back to Egypt. They said yes to Sinai, bit no to taking Gaza, yet Arabs moan about the situation today. The Egyptians could have built it into a home for all those poor oppressed 'Palestinians' but wanted nothing to do with it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, proton said:

Sorry, terrorists cannot start a war by indiscriminate slaughter then get their apologists to start complaining about a measured response. We have no Idea how many of the dead voted for Hamas, but at least Israel gives notice of strikes, unfortunately the brave Hamas terrorists do tend to hide behind civilians and installations like schools and mosques, being the cynical evil murderers they are. 

Thanks for your reply Proton, but I've no answer to my question. Is this such a difficult question? International community can witness every x minutes children who are killed. Some buildings are bombed without warning and in some case fi 45 members (all ages) of a family died.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Have the Israelis commited anything horrific as Hamas inflicted on innocent Jews, if they have get back with a link. Here are just some of the attrocities carried out by the Terrorists many on here are making excuses for. You don't have a leg to stand on! 

"Murdering civilians in their cars, including women, children, and entire families;

Assaulting kibbutzim, killing residents and burning homes;

Holding captive and massacring families in their homes;

Executing civilians forced from shelter by fire, grenades, or otherwise;

Forcing hostages to lure other civilians out of their homes;

Executing babies and children, including in their beds and carseats;

Murdering the elderly, and posting the evidence on the social media of those killed;

Slaughtering more than 250 civilians attending a music festival, at point-blank range, and as they tried to escape;

Capturing, holding hostage, and raping women;

Kidnapping children;

Parading and spitting on deceased victims in the streets;

Mutilating bodies of civilians and soldiers;

Burning men, women, and children alive;

Stripping hostages and holding them at gunpoint;

And numerous other atrocities. "

https://foreignaffairs.house.gov/press-release/mccaul-declares-hamas-committed-acts-of-genocide-crimes-against-humanity-war-crimes-calls-upon-state-department-to-determine-same/

Thanks for your reply Wobblybob, but I've no answer to my question.

How do you qualify these killings on the Palestinian People in Gaza with no connection to Hamas.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

Thanks for your reply Wobblybob, but I've no answer to my question.

How do you qualify these killings on the Palestinian People in Gaza with no connection to Hamas.

They share the same brain, just a shame Hamas won't let them have a go. The Palestinians were Jubilant after the Hamas terrorist attack and you are convincing no-one. Your apologetic excuses for these murderous barbarians is inexcusable! 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Thanks for your reply Proton, but I've no answer to my question. Is this such a difficult question? International community can witness every x minutes children who are killed. Some buildings are bombed without warning and in some case fi 45 members (all ages) of a family died.

Considering they and their supporters are singing Palestine will be free from the river to the sea, which is a call for the destruction of Israel and would involve real genocide, they are all legitimate casualties. They have been warned to leave and have had days extra to do it. The aim of Hamas is the destruction of Israel, they were voted in and have majority support for their terrorist attacks, speculating on who was more guilty than another is pointless.

15 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Thanks for your reply Yagoda, but I've no answer to my question.

Hey I dont debate with terrorists or terrorist apologists,. Go find someone else to play your sophistry games.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

And for the 3rd and final time..... The BBC is anti semitic! It may play the tunes that you like to hear but to the most of the country they are sick to death of these left wing presenters. But in their defence the BBC is 100% more newsworthy than Al Jazeera which seems to be the news choice of the Hamas supporters. 😞

From Lewis Carroll's great nonsense poem, The Hunting of the Snark

"Just the place for a Snark!" the Bellman cried,
As he landed his crew with care;
Supporting each man on the top of the tide
By a finger entwined in his hair.

"Just the place for a Snark! I have said it twice:
That alone should encourage the crew.
Just the place for a Snark! I have said it thrice:
What I tell you three times is true.
"

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Hunting_of_the_Snark

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

They share the same brain, just a shame Hamas won't let them have a go. The Palestinians were Jubilant after the Hamas terrorist attack and you are convincing no-one. Your apologetic excuses for these murderous barbarians is inexcusable! 

Thanks for your answer.

But again no answer to my question.

I didn't mention it in my first quote : but it's an intellectual question and should be answered with an intellectual answer.

Your answer above is an emotional answer actually blaming me...

Can you please answer this easy question.

The bombings on Gaza civilians and infrastructures happened short after the Hamas attack.

Thanks, and best regards, Thorgal

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, proton said:

Considering they and their supporters are singing Palestine will be free from the river to the sea, which is a call for the destruction of Israel and would involve real genocide, they are all legitimate casualties. They have been warned to leave and have had days extra to do it. The aim of Hamas is the destruction of Israel, they were voted in and have majority support for their terrorist attacks, speculating on who was more guilty than another is pointless.

Thanks for your reply Proton, but I've no answer to my question.

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Thanks for your answer.

I didn't mention it in my first quote : but it's an intellectual question and should be answered with an intellectual answer.

The bombings on Gaza civilians and infrastructures happened short after the Hamas attack.

Yes, they are collateral damage.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Thanks for your answer.

I have answered your loaded question but you deliberately chose to ignore mine. 

27 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Have the Israelis commited anything horrific as Hamas inflicted on innocent Jews, if they have get back with a link. Here are just some of the attrocities carried out by the Terrorists many on here are making excuses for. You don't have a leg to stand on! 

"Murdering civilians in their cars, including women, children, and entire families;

Assaulting kibbutzim, killing residents and burning homes;

Holding captive and massacring families in their homes;

Executing civilians forced from shelter by fire, grenades, or otherwise;

Forcing hostages to lure other civilians out of their homes;

Executing babies and children, including in their beds and carseats;

Murdering the elderly, and posting the evidence on the social media of those killed;

Slaughtering more than 250 civilians attending a music festival, at point-blank range, and as they tried to escape;

Capturing, holding hostage, and raping women;

Kidnapping children;

Parading and spitting on deceased victims in the streets;

Mutilating bodies of civilians and soldiers;

Burning men, women, and children alive;

Stripping hostages and holding them at gunpoint;

And numerous other atrocities. "

https://foreignaffairs.house.gov/press-release/mccaul-declares-hamas-committed-acts-of-genocide-crimes-against-humanity-war-crimes-calls-upon-state-department-to-determine-same/

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, they are collateral damage.

You've removed on purpose a part of my quote :

So all these IAF/IDF killings on children, medics, press, women, and others can't be qualified as terrorism? 

10 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Because they started a war and innocent people get killed in wars no matter how much precaution and care the IDF take. Bit late to start boo hooing about casualties, they should have thought of that before following Hamas the the Prophet into yet more terror.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

You've removed on purpose a part of my quote :

So all these IAF/IDF killings on children, medics, press, women, and others can't be qualified as terrorism? 

Correct. They are justified collateral damage under international law. 

Hamas has and continues to commit war crimes under international law and much be eradicated. Sooner is better than later. 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, proton said:

Because they started a war and innocent people get killed in wars no matter how much precaution and care the IDF take. Bit late to start boo hooing about casualties, they should have thought of that before following Hamas the the Prophet into yet more terror.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Correct. They are justified collateral damage under international law. 

Hamas has and continues to commit war crimes under international law and much be eradicated. Sooner is better than later. 

Which international Law(s) allows Israel to justified collateral damage to Palestinian civilians (non-combatant).

If you know these laws, please tell them, or did you invent this on the spot (lying) ?

Edited by Thorgal
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Which international Law(s) allows Israel to justified collateral damage to Palestinian civilians (non-combatant).

If you know these laws, please tell them, or did you invent this on the spot (lying) ?

After you either support your claim that that Israel has killed over a million innocent Palestinians in the last two weeks, or admit you were lying. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

After you either support your claim that that Israel has killed over a million innocent Palestinians in the last two weeks, or admit you were lying. 

Just answer the question please :

Which international Law(s) allows Israel to justified collateral damage to Palestinian civilians (non-combatant).

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Just answer the question please :

Which international Law(s) allows Israel to justified collateral damage to Palestinian civilians (non-combatant).

I know the law, and I will provide you with the information, after you either support your claim that that Israel has killed over a million innocent Palestinians in the last two weeks, or admit you were lying. 

Please

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Haha 1