ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

Well Bud, here some facts and figures that might surprise you :

Gaza's media office reports that more than 12,000 tonnes of explosives have been used on Gaza since October 7, almost equal to the 15,000 tonnes of TNT used in the atomic bomb that the US dropped on Hiroshima in 1945. The Gaza strip is almost 3 times smaller than the city of Hiroshima.

More wrong fact and figures.

Nuclear tons of TNT are not equal to tons of conventional bombs.

The weight of actual explosives in a conventional bomb can be a 3rd to half of its total weight, so you're wrong by 2 to 3 times.  A 570lb Mk82 bomb has about 192lb of explosives.  ref   Worse is comparing with radioactive nukes, just more rabid propaganda.

There have been a lot of bombs dropped causing Gaza's people great suffering. The kicker is none of that would have happened without Hamas firing 7000 rockets at Israeli citizens and butchering 1000s, first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

It's not just in Gaza that war crimes are being committed  -  in the occupied West Bank, 1400 have been arrested since 7/10 usually with no reason given.

Who was not given and reason, and how do you know there was no reason given, did hamas tell you? 

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Morch said:

Antisemitic.

Lol, if anything does not agree with your point of view it's antisemitic, call me whatever you like doesn't bother me in the slightest, your views mean nothing to me.

The only thing we should be discussing is one side of the Human race not trying to obliterate the other one, all this anti-this anti-that is cobblers, death is permanent for either side.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

“you reap what you sow” ….. What ?

In one brief comment Jeff, you have just tried to offer justification for the slaughter of 260 young kids at a music festival, the slaughter of many babies, some killed by throat slitting, some beheaded and some burnt to death, the rape of women so brutal that some were found to have a fractured pelvis before they were burned alive, the execution of children in front of their parents, then at the next house, the execution of parents in front of their children. The act of ripping an unborn baby from a pregnant woman, and beheading it before beheading the woman. Video recording and live streaming many of these atrocities to achieve hero status with all their brothers in arms; abducting over 200 innocent civilians including an 8 month old baby, young children, elderly holocaust survivors and the disabled in need of special care.

“you reap what you sow” … you are one very sick individual Jeff, you really are.

I'll still stand on what I wrote: If Israel had not acted the way they have for the last however many years towards Palestinians and any Arabs for that matter none of this might be occurring now. You reap what you sow.

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Lol, if anything does not agree with your point of view it's antisemitic, call me whatever you like doesn't bother me in the slightest, your views mean nothing to me.

The only thing we should be discussing is one side of the Human race not trying to obliterate the other one, all this anti-this anti-that is cobblers, death is permanent for either side.

Nope. I actually rarely point fingers on that score. In your case, no hesitations.

The topic is about this war.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Amen, which is a Jewish word btw.

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

I'll still stand on what I wrote: If Israel had not acted the way they have for the last however many years towards Palestinians and any Arabs for that matter none of this might be occurring now. You reap what you sow.

Sick sick sick

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Exactly, you have nothing against Jews, you just don't like the way they run the media and control the world, with their them against humanity attitude. 

We know, you blame both sides equally, you're and unbiased anti-Zionist...

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So your not going to answer my question Chef?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

It's not just in Gaza that war crimes are being committed  -  in the occupied West Bank, 1400 have been arrested since 7/10 usually with no reason given.

No reason given is not equal to no reason.

11 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

If you say things that are considered to be anti sematic, then people will say you are anti Semitic 

Saying that Jews control the World is regarded as being anti semitic and that was just pointed out

You can be anti Semitic if you want though, don't think that anyone's too bothered about it 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Well, in that case you’re sympathising with, and condoning, acts of terrorism, which you are free to do on this forum; it saddens me however that you seem to feel so proud about doing so.

From where do you get I'm feeling proud from this statement?

If Israel had not acted the way they have for the last however many years towards Palestinians and any Arabs for that matter none of this might be occurring now. You reap what you sow.

• Sad 2

A few points I realized lately or just come to mind and can't be fully understood.

The most powerful military  will end up the victors of any disputes. I compare with when UK went to Australia and took land from natives there. Now Australians live in mostly peace. Nobody kills each other by the dozens over such matters in Australia anymore. 

So in another 200 years it's looking like Israel will have a stronger more peaceful settlement or state or country.

I realize that not much else can happen. Sad as it was for the natives in Australia, it will be sad for Palestinians.

Edited by TimeMachine

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If you say things that are considered to be anti sematic, then people will say you are anti Semitic 

Saying that Jews control the World is regarded as being anti semitic and that was just pointed out

You can be anti Semitic if you want though, don't think that anyone's too bothered about it 

Tell someone who cares, I don't, not in the slightest.

34 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

you can't keep constantly 3 aircraft carriers

What three "Aircraft Carriers"?

Please name them and their locations!

PS; By Aircraft Carrier I refer to the following definition;

"An aircraft carrier is a warship that serves as a seagoing airbase, equipped with a full-length flight deck and facilities for carrying, arming, deploying, and recovering aircraft."

• Thumbs Up 1