ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel has stated it wants to wipe the terrorists out , kill them all .

This will stop them participating in terrorism again .

The object of Israels actions is to stop Hamas from carrying out any further acts of terrorism , nothing to do with revenge or a body count , just want the terrorists to face justice (death)

Yes I have heard that a lot.

Except it won’t work.

Firstly, you will never get rid of all of Hamas, a core group will stay hidden within the population and will just rise again.

Secondly, this just prolongs the cycle of young Palestinian children growing up hating Israeli’s and wanting to participate in Holy Jihad.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

It’s not too hard to understand that excusing the IDF for the terrorist acts they have committed is an explicit disregard for the real human beings that are dead because of that terrorism.

No. They just dropped bombs on them.

You calling the IDF 'terrorist' on an open internet forum in Asia doesn't carry a whole lot of weight.

How does your own government see things? How do Western countries? Any of them share your views?

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its not too hard to understand that accusing the IDF of being terrorists is an explicit disregard for the real terrorist acts carried out by Hamas.

On anther note, did the IDF kidnap also over 200 babies, children, young people and the elderly?

I'm disgusted The IDF are being accused of being terrorists, when Hamas are the terrorists and the IDF are state sponsored murderers who did not kidnap anyone as far as we know but they do like killing innocent civilians in there droves.

9 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Firstly, I don’t think Hamas should have attacked Israel.

Regarding retaliation, I do agree with retaliation, but not revenge.  I think it’s important to protect civilians and retaliation should be proportional.

I have a suspicion proportionality to the Israeli’s means 10 to 1.  I think 10 to 1 is in Netanyahu’s mind.  Time will tell.

What, under the circumstances and within reality, would be considered 'proportional', in your opinion?

When Palestinian terrorist organizations manage to get their hands on Israeli hostages, the 'exchange rate' (even for bodies) is hundreds to one, at the very least.

Netanyahu cares about Netanyahu. He's not exactly invested in ideology, hatred and so on. He can flip like anything if deemed politically beneficial and possible.

6 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Except it won’t work.

Firstly, you will never get rid of all of Hamas, a core group will stay hidden within the population and will just rise again.

Secondly, this just prolongs the cycle of young Palestinian children growing up hating Israeli’s and wanting to participate in Holy Jihad.

What would be your solution to dealing with the terror attack ?

How would you bring the terrorists to justice ?

How would you free the hostages ?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Except it won’t work.

To utterly destroy Hamas is probably impossible. Rendering a minor threat for years to come is a different matter. Not easy, but not impossible.

With regard to the second proposition - not destroying Hamas will allow for that as well.

4 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I'm disgusted The IDF are being accused of being terrorists, when Hamas are the terrorists and the IDF are state sponsored murderers who did not kidnap anyone as far as we know but they do like killing innocent civilians in there droves.

Armies do that when fighting in urban combat zones. Are you calling all other armies to have ever done that 'terrorist'?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

You calling the IDF 'terrorist' on an open internet forum in Asia doesn't carry a whole lot of weight.

How does your own government see things? How do Western countries? Any of them share your views?

Who cares what governments think?

What are the facts?

Australia’s position:

https://amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/oct/25/israel-ambassador-claims-his-country-is-the-victim-as-penny-wong-warns-of-desperate-need-in-gaza

and before the war:

https://www.newarab.com/news/australias-former-fm-bob-carr-slams-apartheid-israel?amp

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Islam requires Muslims to respect people of all faiths and this clearly includes followers of Judaism. Jews are regarded as one of the groups of people described as ‘People of the Book’. This is a title given to two groups of people; the Jews and the Christians, both of which were given guidelines directly by their founders, Moses(as) and Jesus(as) respectively.

https://www.alislam.org/question/islam-view-about-jews/

Some Muslims, in reaction to the manifesto, argued that a literal reading of the Quran is the reason for misunderstanding its attitude towards Jews; modern-day Muslims, they claim, should read the Quran symbolically not literally. However, the real problem concerns the cherry picking and misinterpretation of certain verses about Jews while turning a blind eye to others which praise Jews. A proper and thorough reading of the Quran — one that takes into account all of the verses on the subject — shows that the Quran is not anti-Semitic.

Tell Hamas that who want to murder all Jews and the fashionable pro Palestine westerners chanting the genocidal River to the Sea.

You're trying to cover up that dark reality. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

So confirmation that they don't share your views that the IDF are terrorist's, thanks

• Thanks 1

Just now, Morch said:

Armies do that when fighting in urban combat zones. Are you calling all other armies to have ever done that 'terrorist'?

No, I don't do innuendo, I tell it as it is and wait patiently for all the Israeli can do no wrong brigade to respond.

Welcome.

1 minute ago, Morch said:

To utterly destroy Hamas is probably impossible. Rendering a minor threat for years to come is a different matter. Not easy, but not impossible.

With regard to the second proposition - not destroying Hamas will allow for that as well.

Also, the Palestinians knowing , and the rest of the region knowing that of they attack Israel  then the consequences will be severe .

If they bomb Israel , they will get ten times more bombs back in the other direction 

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Only a fool would be in lockstep agreement with their government on every issue.

I don't lock step agreement with every issue, but you provided the links :cheesy:

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Morch said:

Oh, you're a nihilist now? That's interesting.

You haven't presented any 'facts'.

The two links above do not support what you claimed.

The links above represent my governments views, not my views, as that is what your post requested

9 minutes ago, Morch said:

And also funny you dismissed governments, then rushed to quote to government types.

Again, I quoted the government because that’s what was requested.

Now it appears that you don’t even comprehend your own posts.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

useless misinformation from a chef who spends most of his time trolling for amusement on a serious topic

So you agree with the post then or was it to much information for you or what?

Just to refresh your memory here it is 

"I'm disgusted The IDF are being accused of being terrorists, when Hamas are the terrorists and the IDF are state sponsored murderers who did not kidnap anyone as far as we know but they do like killing innocent civilians in there droves."

If the people who live in Gaza did not want this to happen, they had one obvious thing to do - remove Hamas from power. They voted them into in 2006 (from PLO) and they have enabled and supported them ever since.  The PLO was not popular because Arafat tried to negotiate peace, and after he died his group (Fatah) were attacked and removed by Hamas.   Since then Hamas has been repeatedly attacking Israel with rockets and terrorist attacks - which always results in Israel responding harshly and Hamas using that for their own political means.  This latest atrocity by Hamas (and the people of Gaza) has resulted in Israel embarking on the path of destroying Gaza - all of it. 

There is a verse from the Bible that fits perfectly: "You reap what you sow".  Isreal is reaping now, exactly what the terrorists in Gaza have been sowing for decades - the Gaza is going to be destroyed.  There is no other options IMO because there is no other genuine solution to dealing with a terrorist organisation that has been enabled and supported by the majority of the population of Gaza. Only now are the people of Gaza realising what that really means, and only in the future will they know what that has really cost them. Many decades have passed since the PLO under Arafat attempted to reach a peace settlement, and the hard-line Hamas taking over - they want Israel removed and all Jews killed. 

And to anyone saying this will make the people of Gaza hate Israel more, I say the obvious. What - you mean more than making them want to kill over 1300 people inside Israel including innocent civilians like 30 Thai workers??

Edited by TroubleandGrumpy

10 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The links above represent my governments views, not my views, as that is what your post requested

Again, I quoted the government because that’s what was requested.

Now it appears that you don’t even comprehend your own posts.

No, you claimed 'terrorist', nothing about that in them links that I noticed.

Also not much of your over the top language.

37 minutes ago, Morch said:

What, under the circumstances and within reality, would be considered 'proportional', in your opinion?

When Palestinian terrorist organizations manage to get their hands on Israeli hostages, the 'exchange rate' (even for bodies) is hundreds to one, at the very least.

Netanyahu cares about Netanyahu. He's not exactly invested in ideology, hatred and so on. He can flip like anything if deemed politically beneficial and possible.

34 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What would be your solution to dealing with the terror attack ?

How would you bring the terrorists to justice ?

How would you free the hostages ?

I can’t answer that because I don’t know.

I just know what’s happening is the wrong solution, it’s not a solution either.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So you agree with the post then or was it to much information for you or what?

Just to refresh your memory here it is 

"I'm disgusted The IDF are being accused of being terrorists, when Hamas are the terrorists and the IDF are state sponsored murderers who did not kidnap anyone as far as we know but they do like killing innocent civilians in there droves."

Why would I agree with that rubbish claim that the IDF are state sponsored murderers. So as before trolling for amusement. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

It has been appalling.

It remains sub-standard.

We need to do better.

The biggest hurdle is that right wing politicians win the racist vote by scaremongering on the issue.

However, we’ve yet to drop any bombs on aboriginal women and children and the prospect of such an atrocity occurring is zero.

How would I know.

Given the way the Israeli’s treat the indigenous Palestinian population, my guess would be very few.

Additionally, Australia’s treatment of Aborigines is not one of the most egregious violations of human rights occurring in the world at the moment as the Israelis treatment of Palestinians is.

If anything, I would suggest it is the Uyghurs who are getting short changed in international publicity - I guess too many Fortune 500 company’s rely on Chinese labour for that to be talked about though.

Jewish people have the better and longer claim as the indigenous people of Israel than the Johnny come lately Arabs.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Much more than Arabs.

Both peoples should be able to live in peace now in the region  

But that's impossible with Palestinians more and more having genocidal River to the sea intentions for Jews.