ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

How many dead children do you think is too many?

Is 2,913 not too many?

These figures come out of the mouths of terrorists who you seem to chose to believe, if the Palestinian terrorists had not committed these attrocious crimes againgst Israeli civilians on Oct 7th none of this would be happening, it is a shame you don't appear to have any sympathy for the Israelis that were slaughtered and you chose to believe the words of these terrorists. 

If Hamas chose to use their civilians as human shields that is not the fault of Israel. 

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

These figures come out of the mouths of terrorists who you seem to chose to believe, if the Palestinian terrorists had not committed these attrocious crimes againgst Israeli civilians on Oct 7th none of this would be happening, it is a shame you don't appear to have any sympathy for the Israelis that were slaughtered and you chose to believe the words of these terrorists. 

If Hamas chose to use their civilians as human shields that is not the fault of Israel. 

This is not true, these are official figures. 

Why do you think I don't have sympathy for innocent Israelis?  Don't be so polarised! 

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Of course not. I am talking of the ones killed on 7/11

So, none of the Israelis killed since the 7th were innocent? 

What about the indiscriminate bombing Palestine does continuously killing women and children with the rockets they fire into Israel? 

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, none of the Israelis killed since the 7th were innocent? 

What about the indiscriminate bombing Palestine does continuously killing women and children with the rockets they fire into Israel? 

No, I expect some were innocent. 

It's terrible. 

Just now, Neeranam said:

No, I expect some were innocent. 

It's terrible. 

Yes, we agree, it is terrible the way Palestine is indiscriminately bombing Israel and killing children.

The world is watching, Palestine is guilty of war crimes, and they need to be stopped! 

With all the blood on their hands, why will then not release the hostages and initiate a ceasefire? 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

This is not true, these are official figures. 

Why do you think I don't have sympathy for innocent Israelis?  Don't be so polarised! 

Generally speaking, the figures originate from the Palestinian Health Ministry in Gaza, which is controlled by Hamas.

Traditionally, they do not report how many Hamas men were killed, or even how many men of fighting age were killed.

They lump it all as civilians, and highlight women and children.

When the war is over, the death toll figures remains in public memory as 'civilian' casualties, while in fact including Hamas men.

I have no idea what 'sympathy' you have or pretend to have, and I don't really care that much - it's emo stuff. Going by your posts, though, it's quite easy to see why people would call you out on this.

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, we agree, it is terrible the way Palestine is indiscriminately bombing Israel and killing children.

The world is watching, Palestine is guilty of war crimes, and they need to be stopped! 

With all the blood on their hands, why will then not release the hostages and initiate a ceasefire? 

I don't think anyone blames this on 'Palestine', or even all Palestinians.

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

I don't think anyone blames this on 'Palestine', or even all Palestinians.

I'm just playing their game, see how easy it is? 

Regurgitate the war-crimes, dead children, indiscriminate bombings, rinse and repeat.

5 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Why has Netanyahu spent the last 15 years supporting Hamas?

Well, he's not providing billions, weapons, training to slit throats, etc. So your question is poorly defined if at all. Who know's what it means?

Let's start with a much better grounded question. Let me ask you, why is Iran supporting Hamas so much for so long? 

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why is it that you and some others keep mentioning Children all the time ?

Because they are innocent, they are defenceless and they are being pointlessly murdered day after day.

You think this should be ignored and left unspoken?

Why?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1