ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Interesting, it was only 4 days ago Hamas made a rare public appeal to Hezbollah for help.

Ghazi Hamad, a member of Hamas’ decision-making political bureau, said in an interview that “we need more” from allies, including Iran-backed Hezbollah in Lebanon, in light of an Israeli air campaign that Palestinian health officials say has killed more than 7,000 people, mostly civilians, in the besieged Gaza Strip.

https://apnews.com/article/hamas-ghazi-hamad-israel-gaza-hezbollah-iran-ee10f09cf1ffe34ab68cff7987b49f53#:~:text=in the region.-,Ghazi Hamad%2C a member of Hamas' decision-making political,in the besieged Gaza Strip.

I don't think Iran is eager to see Hezbollah taking a hit for the Palestinians' sake, without any direct added value for Iran.

Hezbollah itself doesn't dare make such a move without Iran's backing.

Hezbollah is well aware of Israel/USA might, and implications for the already embattled Lebanon.

Lebanon may sympathize with the Palestinians but will not risk utter destruction at its present condition.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Indeed, no doubt comparable to spending your last moments of life trapped under the rubble of collapsed residential buildings for days with your body torn limb from limb by the "precision" munitions raining down from the skies above.

Pure evil on both sides.

And lots more to come in Gaza.

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Could be the birth year of their child, the year they graduated or first got laid, the point is it to label someone as an antisemite because of two digits in a username is ridiculous.

But that is the level that you guys operate at isn't it.

Someone prefers chocolate ice cream over vanilla = antisemite

Someone ties their left shoelace before their right one = antisemite

Someone once enjoyed a pilsner = antisemite

Where in my post did I allege 'antisemite'? Quite the opposite.

Why do you keep dishonestly lumping my views with those that aren't mine?

6 minutes ago, Morch said:

That it was 'someone else's land' is not agreed upon.

That's your position.

Again, what a sad, cultist, denial of reality.

As for denying this group or that group have a right for independence, state, sovereignty - why would Jews be excluded from such a right?

You have misunderstood a simple concept

(I would say deliberately misrepresented, but that would take a level of intelligence and I have not witnessed here yet).

Why do the Jews alone deserve to be given someone else's land to establish their own state?

Is there any other group that deserve likewise?

Can you name any?

Is there any other group where this has occurred - land appropriated and handed over?

I cannot think of a similar instance.

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

From whom did Israel steal the land?

What a terribly sad question to be asked by one, who I presume, believes themselves to be at least reasonably well educated.

I am objecting to the reasons given for creating Israel.

Israel's sole right to continue existing is that it exists.

Much like abortions, at a certain point it becomes murder to kill the unborn child - Israel has passed that point and so has a right to exist.

Hamas is not interested in compromise just as many Zionists are not interested in compromise.

Should both sides accept being held hostage by their own extremist minorities?

River to the sea and sea to the river, again, should both sides accept being held hostage by their own extremist minorities?

It is you who keep insisting on 'steal'. I do not subscribe to this notion or terminology.

You are objecting to Israel's existence. That kinda sets where your views are, and what you are about.

Spin it as much as you like.

You are, again, lumping Zionism as if it was a single faceted ideology. This is incorrect.

Pitting it this way vs. Hamas's agenda is misleading.

Waffle on.

• Like 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

What truth?

What has babies being cut from their mothers have to do with what I wrote? Jeez. 

Let me spell it out for you, you stated:-

Anyone can see that if you persecute people, they react". 

Am I wrong to suggest that cutting a baby from the mother and decapitating the unborn child and then the beheading the mother is overreacting. You honestly don't think that is overreacting, are these actions from these Palestinian terrorists acceptable to you because these barbaric actions are committed on Jews? 

We are going down a very slippery slope at this time of our lives, the Jews are being hounded not just in Israel, but world wide, we have not seen the likes of this anti semitism since the 1930s and some posters on here still ignoring the actions of these vile sick depraved Palestinian terrorists. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Can you clearly state that Israel should immediately and unilaterally implement a ceasefire and commence negotiations for peace?

No, this is a time for war .

The terrorists need to be killed and the rest of their group needs to face the consequences for their actions 

The people who committed atrocities on October 7 th need to be held accountable for their actions 

I do not.

You, on the other hand, seem to give them a free pass on every chance.

Explain that.

Explain how / why / when / where you believe I have given a free pass to Hamas?

Back up your statement with evidence.

This is my 559th post in this thread - find a single instance of me giving a free pass to Hamas.

Why be dishonest?

Aren't you better than that?

You clearly are a level or two above your emoji buddies here representing Israel's viewpoint.

Why stoop to their level?

You only debase your on credibility.

11 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Again, what a sad, cultist, denial of reality.

You have misunderstood a simple concept

(I would say deliberately misrepresented, but that would take a level of intelligence and I have not witnessed here yet).

Why do the Jews alone deserve to be given someone else's land to establish their own state?

Is there any other group that deserve likewise?

Can you name any?

Is there any other group where this has occurred - land appropriated and handed over?

I cannot think of a similar instance.

Denying reality how? By not accepting your warped version of history? Not subscribing to your extreme views? Not adopting the Palestinian narrative?

I did not say 'the Jews alone'. I do not accept your 'someone else's land' statement.

You're trying to frame the discussion so it fits your agenda, that's all.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No, this is a time for war .

The terrorists need to be killed and the rest of their group needs to face the consequences for their actions 

The people who committed atrocities on October 7 th need to be held accountable for their actions 

It is not a war, it is an exercise in expelling and permanently removing the population of Gaza.

Israel's actions have united the Sunni and the Shia.

Turks, Persians and Arabs are uniting in a way they have never done before.

Israel is playing with fire on a scale that may result in a very real exestential crises for itself.

Israel may not survive this conflict.

If they continue down this path, the US may literally be helping a friend and ally commit suicide.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

It is not a war, it is an exercise in expelling and permanently removing the population of Gaza.

Israel's actions have united the Sunni and the Shia.

Turks, Persians and Arabs are uniting in a way they have never done before.

Israel is playing with fire on a scale that may result in a very real exestential crises for itself.

Israel may not survive this conflict.

If they continue down this path, the US may literally be helping a friend and ally commit suicide.

It is a war. Wars do not have to involve sides of equal strength.

Your claims about 'expelling and permanently removing' are not facts.

Do tell how the Sunni and the Shia have united. That should be interesting.

Other than hot air, how are they united?

Edited by Morch

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Despicable nonetheless, wouldn't you agree?

On a small potatoes scale yes, but nothing whatsoever on the level of celebration held in the Gaza Strip and elsewhere.

Your lame attempt at moral equivalency crushed and burned.

Already addressed this on a more comprehensive level and detail on a parallel topic.

14 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Why do you think that would be?

Because Palestine does care about their civilians. 

Can you answer that simple question with a modicum of maturity?

Calls for a "...modicum of maturity..." from a liar that redefines terms like carpet-bombing and apartheid as he sees fit. 

Why do you believe that victims of Israel bombing of residential areas are not freed from the rubble, for sometimes, up to several days?

Is this not the same question you already asked a second time? Again, because Palestine does care about their civilians. 

This must be about the eighth or ninth time you have asked the same questions.

Have we reached the limits of your intellect?

My answers have not changed.

No, you have not really answered, but yes, you do keep regurgitating the same false anti-Israel rhetoric over and over and over and over and over.....

There has been too many deaths of Israeli's and Palestinians.

It is a good thing that no Israeli's have been recorded as being killed since October 16th.

It would be a good thing if the Palestinian death toll also stopped increasing.

Again, I will clearly state that Hamas should release all hostages immediately.

Again I will clearly state that Hamas should unilaterally initiate a ceasefire and commence negotiations for peace.

We agree.

Can you clearly state that Israel should immediately and unilaterally implement a ceasefire and commence negotiations for peace?+

Absolutely. Immediately after Palestine releases the hostages and initiates a ceasefire, Israel should immediately and unilaterally implement a ceasefire and commence negotiations for peace. Clear?

Every time you inanely ask the same answered questions from here on in I will be replying only with the above question as I am absolutely certain that you will not now or ever respond to it.

Okay, and every time you (without a modicum of maturity) inanely dodge my questions by regurgitating the same false anti-Israel rhetoric over and over again, I'll keep asking the same questions. 

Deal? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Let me spell it out for you, you stated:-

Anyone can see that if you persecute people, they react". 

Am I wrong to suggest that cutting a baby from the mother and decapitating the unborn child and then the beheading the mother is overreacting. You honestly don't think that is overreacting, are these actions from these Palestinian terrorists acceptable to you because these barbaric actions are committed on Jews? 

We are going down a very slippery slope at this time of our lives, the Jews are being hounded not just in Israel, but world wide, we have not seen the likes of this anti semitism since the 1930s and some posters on here still ignoring the actions of these vile sick depraved Palestinian terrorists. 

And the Israeli are all Sainted Aunts, 

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Hamas are a disgusting group of Terrorists that terrorised 1400+ Israeli's on the 7/10/ 2023, who should be condemned as War Criminals and hunted to the ends of the earth.

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

What you basically keep saying is that there should be no expectation form Hamas as they are a terrorist organization.

That's giving Hamas a free pass.

Not all terrorist organizations do what Hamas did.

There is no overwhelming public rejection of Hamas over among Palestinians over these actions. The same in many Arab and Muslim countries. Or in the protest 'supporting' the Palestinians in Gaza.

The same can be said on your body of posting - you either treat it as some given, something that should be accommodated. You keep making the claim that there's no difference between Hamas and the IDF. Neither view is acceptable, both are in essence an apology for Hamas.

By now, I'm not overly impressed by you going on about 'credibility'.

There of course should be expectations on Hamas to fight their foes within the approved legal framework and to respect the inalienable human rights of all people.

There shouldn't be any expectation that they will do so.

Look at the atrocities they committed.

Only a fool would expect such people to comport themselves in anyway at all that is morally and ethically acceptable.

Terrorists commit acts of terror.

Hamas's barbaric deeds will be surpassed in time.

Human depravity, it seems, is bottomless.

Palestinians are victims of Hamas as much as Israeli's are.

What do you think would happen to a Palestinian publicly criticising Hamas?

If Hamas were so beloved by the majority of Gazans, Netanyahu would not have needed to prop them up.

When it comes to atrocities, there is a point, where the acts are so vile, that the only difference is scale.

To me, the only difference between the evil of Hamas's attack and the Holocaust is scale.

Ditto the IDF murder of thousands of civilians.

You may want to believe that bombing is a more humane method of murder, it is not.

The extremists on both sides are revelling in the current death and destruction.

It is going to take the good people on both sides to unite to defeat those responsible for all of the depravity occurring.

The odds of that happening are basically zero.

• Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

How cute.

You think the two sides are different.

One side is civilised and the other full of savages.

🤣🤣🤣

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/20/israelis-cheer-gaza-bombing

One side cheering the bombing of their enemies rocked launch site, and one side cheering the rape, murder and burning of innocent men, women and children, and calling for the eradication of the Jews. 

Yeah, I see your point. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

And the Israeli are all Sainted Aunts, 

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Hamas are a disgusting group of Terrorists that terrorised 1400+ Israeli's on the 7/10/ 2023, who should be condemned as War Criminals and hunted to the ends of the earth.

Let's put it this way, "If the Palestinian terrorists put their weapons down there will be peace, but if Israel put their weapons down there won't be an Israel" [Golda Meir]. And she is correct ya know!

17 minutes ago, Morch said:

It is a war. Wars do not have to involve sides of equal strength.

Your claims about 'expelling and permanently removing' are not facts.

Do tell how the Sunni and the Shia have united. That should be interesting.

Other than hot air, how are they united?

The answer to all of the above.... time will tell.

In the coming months the answers will be clear and undeniable to all.

In the meantime, no need for us to waste our time hypothesising.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

One side cheering the bombing of their enemies rocked launch site, and one side cheering the rape, murder and burning of innocent men, women and children, and calling for the eradication of the Jews. 

Yeah, I see your point. 

Not sure that you do.

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, I see your point. 

No, that's your problem Yellowtail you don't see any point unless it agrees with yours.

Try opening your eyes to both sides point of view and then perhaps you will realize neither point of view is ever going to cure this problem.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Let's put it this way, "If the Palestinian terrorists put their weapons down there will be peace, but if Israel put their weapons down there won't be an Israel" [Golda Meir]. And she is correct ya know!

Perennial victims.

The best thing Israel could do to ensure its existence is to clearly define a border between themselves and Palestine.

Why don't they?

5 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

If that ever happens, pigs will start flying. Yes, and she's also dead so lets see where Uncle Bibi's ideas end up. 

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

There of course should be expectations on Hamas to fight their foes within the approved legal framework and to respect the inalienable human rights of all people.

There shouldn't be any expectation that they will do so.

Look at the atrocities they committed.

Only a fool would expect such people to comport themselves in anyway at all that is morally and ethically acceptable.

Terrorists commit acts of terror.

Hamas's barbaric deeds will be surpassed in time.

Human depravity, it seems, is bottomless.

Palestinians are victims of Hamas as much as Israeli's are.

What do you think would happen to a Palestinian publicly criticising Hamas?

If Hamas were so beloved by the majority of Gazans, Netanyahu would not have needed to prop them up.

When it comes to atrocities, there is a point, where the acts are so vile, that the only difference is scale.

To me, the only difference between the evil of Hamas's attack and the Holocaust is scale.

Ditto the IDF murder of thousands of civilians.

You may want to believe that bombing is a more humane method of murder, it is not.

The extremists on both sides are revelling in the current death and destruction.

It is going to take the good people on both sides to unite to defeat those responsible for all of the depravity occurring.

The odds of that happening are basically zero.

Hamas is supported by a sizeable chunk of Palestinian society.

You're trying to paint it as something else.

Many Gazans followed Hamas into Israel partaking in this orgy of death and destruction.

Many celebrated this, in Gaza, the West Bank and elsewhere.

And you're making excuses for Palestinians again.

Palestinians apparently cannot resist Hamas, but can resist Israel.

Go figure.

As said earlier, your constant attempts to conflate between your own warped views and what's legal, or generally acceptable are of not interest.

Your attempts at establishing moral equivalency are similarly lame.

From someone who constantly denigrates Zionists as a group, and considering many (or even most) Israelis would fir the label - who are them 'good people' you refer to? And similarly, who are them 'good people' that only want peace on the Palestinian side?

You're just waffling, as usual.

10 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The answer to all of the above.... time will tell.

In the coming months the answers will be clear and undeniable to all.

In the meantime, no need for us to waste our time hypothesising.

Time will tell?

You stated things as something that's happening.

You cannot support your babble with anything, so you deflect with some meaningless phrase.

Hypothesizing makes a large part of your posts. Fancy that....

10 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Perennial victims.

The best thing Israel could do to ensure its existence is to clearly define a border between themselves and Palestine.

Why don't they?

Takes two to tango.