ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Indeed.

I do not think they IAF specifically targeted civilians, though, and (could have missed it) not clear what was attacked and why.

Nowadays, seems like the IDF is doing better in terms of responding to such questions, but not this time.

Hopefully more details will be released.

I was wondering about them safe zones, and whether they wouldn't be choice locations for Hamas to launch rockets from, regroup etc.

Don't know if that was the case though.

Ooh, look at you struggling to find an excuse for more war crimes.

🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

I've provided 3D feedback from Rybar, but it has been deleted.

1. Yemen started to launch missiles and drones to Israel since 7th of October and confirmed more involvement after IDF ground invasion start in Gaza.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-warns-possible-hostile-aircraft-near-red-sea-city-eilat-2023-10-31/

2. Lebanese HZB started multiple attacks into Palestine. Hassan Nasrallah will give this Friday 3rd of November a public speech if he will get further involved against Israel after IDF ground offensive in Gaza.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/hezbollah-chief-nasrallah-to-give-first-public-speech-since-start-of-the-war-friday/

3. West Bank Palestinians are victims of multiple pogroms/extra judicial killings from Israeli settlers ands IDF/Police since 7th of October 2023.

To note : unification of all Palestinian factions has been realized since 7th of October 2023. Further extension with Yemen, HZB, Turkey is ongoing.

The contrary can be said about the split of Israeli government, which nobody here wants to discuss.

What 'unification'? I mean other than in your post and imagination?

1 minute ago, Morch said:

What 'unification'? I mean other than in your post and imagination?

West Bank Palestinians + Gaza Palestinians + Jordanian Palestinians + Lebanese Palestinians

Sunni + Shia +Christians leadership in the Levant work together

IDF destroyed churches and mosques in Gaza + doesn't allow visits in Jerusalem to religious historical sites

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Yep, went from a tepid war to a hot one.

If being factual qualifies as supporting Hamas, then sign me up.

I would posit that there are actually more Israeli terrorists than there are Palestinian ones. 

Where did I claim such a thing?

There should be and there isn’t, perhaps one of the top three things I’ve argued for over the last 200+ pages.

You can’t even bring yourself to condemn 4,000 (or is it 5,000 by now) innocent children being blown to pieces.

You can claim whatever. The fact is that your words were, in fact, an attempt to minimize and normalize the Hamas 7/10 attack.

You can also 'posit' whatever nonsense you like - doesn't make it true, universally acceptable or anything of the sort. No once cares about your 'personal definitions'.

Let me rephrase so that you'll have a harder time to twist things - there was no such blanket balanced condemnation coming from Palestinians comments, reports and statements.

I'm not here to play your faux emo games.

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Indeed.

I do not think they IAF specifically targeted civilians, though, and (could have missed it) not clear what was attacked and why.

Nowadays, seems like the IDF is doing better in terms of responding to such questions, but not this time.

Hopefully more details will be released.

I was wondering about them safe zones, and whether they wouldn't be choice locations for Hamas to launch rockets from, regroup etc.

Don't know if that was the case though.

Unfortunately, Morch Hamas is using their own people as human shields such as in this latest attack on the Jaballa refugee camp. Israel had info Hamas had set up a command center inside it and Israel warned them to leave some headed the warning and left others returned. Hamas was responsible same as they were responsible for a failed rocket that killed their own at the Hospital.

9 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Are you aware you are responding to yourself?

🤣🤣🤣

Your lucky i'm responding to you MoJo most on here have had enough of your nonsense and have stopped responding to you. but eventually, the ones responding now will tire of your behavior and see you for what you are a disruptive influence.

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

A question I have asked many times on this thread but is never answered so i will ask again. Prior to 7th of Oct. Were Air strikes and the casualty figures we see every day being carried out by Israel before the 7th.

37 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Because it’s a stupid question.

Were there air strikes - yes there were.

September 25 2023:

NOUR SHAMS REFUGEE CAMP, West Bank (AP) — Israeli airstrikes struck militant sites in Gaza on Sunday for the third straight day, the Israeli military said, after Palestinian militants near the border fence launched incendiary balloons into Israel and threw an explosive at soldiers. The strike came on the heels of an Israeli military raid in the northern West Bank that Palestinian health officials said killed two Palestinians.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-west-bank-military-gaza-yom-kippur-ba539fdd4b36b786cf55ba6a420a12cc

Perhaps if there had been no air strikes before October 7th there wouldn’t have been so much death and destruction since then.

34 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

As usual the old Deflection card.

BarraMarra asks a question, gets an answer and plays the old deflection card, very grown up. 

38 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Because it’s a stupid question.

Were there air strikes - yes there were.

September 25 2023:

NOUR SHAMS REFUGEE CAMP, West Bank (AP) — Israeli airstrikes struck militant sites in Gaza on Sunday for the third straight day, the Israeli military said, after Palestinian militants near the border fence launched incendiary balloons into Israel and threw an explosive at soldiers. The strike came on the heels of an Israeli military raid in the northern West Bank that Palestinian health officials said killed two Palestinians.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-west-bank-military-gaza-yom-kippur-ba539fdd4b36b786cf55ba6a420a12cc

Perhaps if there had been no air strikes before October 7th there wouldn’t have been so much death and destruction since then.

Even the link provided explains why the airstrikes were carried out.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Ooh, look at you struggling to find an excuse for more war crimes.

🤣🤣🤣

Struggling how?

I don't know the details, I hope there will be more information.

That you have decided there are 'war crimes' is not evidence.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

West Bank Palestinians + Gaza Palestinians + Jordanian Palestinians + Lebanese Palestinians

Sunni + Shia +Christians leadership in the Levant work together

IDF destroyed churches and mosques in Gaza + doesn't allow visits in Jerusalem to religious historical sites

That would be your fantasy, I'm referring to reality.

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

Even the link provided explains why the airstrikes were carried out.

🤷🤷🤷

The question being answered wasn’t why the airstrikes were being carried out or if they were justified (probably not) - the question was were there airstrikes before October 7th and the answer is yes.

Your too eager to score a point to take the time to properly understand what you are responding to.

It won’t be long until you’re like that Barra  bloke and responding to yourself.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Unfortunately, Morch Hamas is using their own people as human shields such as in this latest attack on the Jaballa refugee camp. Israel had info Hamas had set up a command center inside it and Israel warned them to leave some headed the warning and left others returned. Hamas was responsible same as they were responsible for a failed rocket that killed their own at the Hospital.

There is no such information available on the attack referenced in the BBC report.

Information about the recent highlighted attack is still patchy, although there are more indications it may have been legit.

10 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Your lucky i'm responding to you MoJo most on here have had enough of your nonsense and have stopped responding to you. but eventually, the ones responding now will tire of your behavior and see you for what you are a disruptive influence.

I don’t feel lucky.

Try not responding to me, may be that will do the trick.

5 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Huh?

Obtuse indeed.

From what I can decipher:

No, the war did not start on the 7th of October, it merely heated up on the 7th.

Yes Israel has a right to self defence.

Yes, I condemn terrorists - both the Palestinian and Israeli ones.

There has been constant condemnation of terrorists by all those who condemn Israel's actions.

I don't expect instant forgiveness, I expect each side not to commit war crimes

Any chance of providing an authoritative source to your claim that there are a group of Israeli terrorists. Asking your mates in the tunnel is not considered a credible response.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

🤷🤷🤷

The question being answered wasn’t why the airstrikes were being carried out or if they were justified (probably not) - the question was were there airstrikes before October 7th and the answer is yes.

Your too eager to score a point to take the time to properly understand what you are responding to.

It won’t be long until you’re like that Barra  bloke and responding to yourself.

I thought that the question was obviously referring to the scope of attack and casualties.

Guess you went for nitpicking again, then?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

And that helps the dead how?

Round & round & round Mojo goes, nothing of substance, try changing the record, perhaps tell us how your chums are doing, how many rockets they are going to send to Israeli civilian areas today, or tomorrow will do, give them a bell, think the phones or their bake bean tins and string are all up and running now.......:thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BarraMarra said:

Now the Ground Opps on the way how will the Hostages be freed. Hamas has said they will free all foreign hostages but what about the Israeli hostages?

Exchange the Israeli nationals for Palestinian nationals that are in prison. Some 5 to 6.000 Palestinians all ages are jailed in Israel under Military Law. Some even never got a fair trial.

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Exchange the Israeli nationals for Palestinian nationals that are in prison. Some 5 to 6.000 Palestinians all ages are jailed in Israel under Military Law. Some even never got a fair trial.

That includes convicted terrorists or murderers I assume?

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Prisoners are not the same as hostages. Hostages need to be released unconditionally. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1