ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Another egomaniac. Start posting without using murdered babies as your weapon of choice and conspiracy posts that even by your standards you cannot possibly believe and there would be less animosity on this thread.

Posting 40 murdered babies by Hamas is OK as war propaganda.

Debunking these murders has a double effect : it takes for some (sensible) readers some false info away that can shock these people and cause troubles as traumatic experiences. On the other hand it avoids to continue to feed this false war propaganda.

Same same for the supposed Israeli babies/children that were captive in cages.

Please contact BKK Brian by PM : he will provide you the link of the forum rules that explains that it's not allowed to post false info (false war propaganda) or shocking info that never happened.

I received without asking his feedback of the forum rules within 1 hour after my post. I think that he will warn and/or provide AN forum rules feedback also within 1 hour to all poster that continue to post the false stories of the dead 40 Israeli babies and the Hamas children cages.

I agree with BKK Brian : no double standards + no false information without proven facts as per forum rules. 

I've never commented on other dead Israeli babies. I've only posted that the debunking happened already on large news outlets. I didn't debunk anything.

I've never commented on Israeli inside job too. I've only posted that Israeli citizens are sceptic about the responsibility for the security vs Hamas. I didn't promote any conspiracy theory or inside job myself.

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

This is about you yourself making references to ovens where Jews were burnt by Nazis  and dead Jewish Children who were burnt alive . 

No games or tricks and  nothing to do with any other posters .

No "Point over there and look at that" , its about your post . 

You make think that you are clever putting those obscure refences in  , but you aren't as clever as you think that you are and I doubt that you resemble your profile avatar either 

I've seen on French media that an oven has been used + on Telegram app the speech of Israeli witness Medical Eli Beer (United Hatzalah) in Las Vegs at the Republican Jewish Coalition's Annual Leaders Summit described horrific scenes committed by Hamas:

- A pregnant woman with her belly cut open, baby taken out and stabbed in front of her and shot in front of her kids, who were also later shot (detailed timeline)

- Several children beheaded, whose grandparents were holocaust survivors

- A baby found in an oven...

- Raped young girls...

I've only mentioned the oven in reference to the Eli Beer witnessing. Why again double standards if you compare to the full speech of Eli Beer ?

Looks very similar to what has been posted previously by another poster with a link to news outlet.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

Replying to wrong posters is always possible and should not be criticized to be an action with malicious intent.

To avoid the same issue we had a similar case of confusion that didn't need to discredit the messenger.

Fact  Nick Carter requested on 30rd of October to Mr. Mojo and Morch to change their avatar to avoid confusion because it's not always apparent who is who...

agreed - seems there are some very  sensitive posters here. 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

6 hours ago, freeworld said:

Netanyahu: March 19 2015

''There will be no Palestinian state''

Weird how a link changes things

MARCH 19, 2015 3:09 PM EDT
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday that he supports a two-state solution for Israel and Palestinian despite coming out against a Palestinian state on the eve of Tuesday’s election.

https://time.com/3751454/netanyahu-wants-two-state-solution/

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday that he supports a two-state solution for Israel and Palestinian despite coming out against a Palestinian state on the eve of Tuesday’s election.

Netanyhu said, and says, a whole lot of things.

He's not really much of an ideologue. More invested in his own political survival.

Think about a smarter version of Trump.

There's a link in one of the posts above to his whole history of words on this specific point.

1 minute ago, paddypower said:

Read his political history. Bibi changes his tune as often as his underpants. He is the biggest opportunistic liar this side of the river Trump and is responsible for funding Hamas as a means to avoid a 2 state solution.

To be fair, it's not like the Palestinians were ready and willing for a two-state solution, even if Netanyahu was into it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, paddypower said:

Read his political history. Bibi changes his tune as often as his underpants. He is the biggest opportunistic liar this side of the river Trump and is responsible for funding Hamas as a means to avoid a 2 state solution.

No need, my post was to correct a misleading statement made, thats all I'm interested in at this time

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Terrible. They should get rid of Netanyahu quickly(the Israelis)

not possible, while there's a war going on. The day he is put into an Israeli jail (he has been indicted for corruption) will make my day.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/4/2023 at 5:31 PM, Neeranam said:

Not easy? 

I'm most certainly not antisemitic, I even say a Jewish prayer befits I get out of bed each day. 

I, and other members have asked if you can post one sentence from the said link that is antisemitic, and we are still waiting. 

If you can't, then please apologise, you can't go throwing accusations like that just because you don't like what is said. 

Really? There was the time you inferred that a member was Jewish because only a Jew could voice such sentiments. Give it a rest.

1 hour ago, Morch said:

To be fair, it's not like the Palestinians were ready and willing for a two-state solution, even if Netanyahu was into it.

that's true. History has shown that the Arabs seem to be riven by tribal differences, which has made them ineffective leaders for the cause of establishing some type of a compromise for the Palestines. but I cannot give up hope that a peaceful solution will be found.

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Netanyahu Vows No Palestinian State While He's Prime Minister

https://time.com/3746427/netanyahu-no-palestinian-state/

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/01/middleeast/netanyahu-palestinian-sovereignty-mime-intl/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-elections-benjamin-netanyahu-says-there-will-be-no-palestinian-state-if-voters-back-him-10111958.html

Rather interesting poll sheds new (to me) light on the Palestinian vote for Hamas.

(2) The Peace Process in the Post Hamas’ Victory

• 75% want Hamas to negotiate peace with Israel
  • Majority supports the implementation of the Road Map and a majority supports a mutual recognition of Israel as the state for the Jewish people under conditions of peace and the establishment of a Palestinian state in a two-state solution
  • Sharp divisions over collection of arms from armed groups but an overwhelming majority supports the integration of armed groups into PA security services
  • About three quarters welcome a negotiated Israeli disengagement from the West Bank while only 23% would support the disengagement if it was unilateral
  • 80% would support a declaration of Palestinian statehood if it comes as an outcome of negotiations with Israel and 59% would support it if it was unilaterally declared by the PA

https://www.pcpsr.org/en/node/236

11 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Rather interesting poll sheds new (to me) light on the Palestinian vote for Hamas.

(2) The Peace Process in the Post Hamas’ Victory

• 75% want Hamas to negotiate peace with Israel
  • Majority supports the implementation of the Road Map and a majority supports a mutual recognition of Israel as the state for the Jewish people under conditions of peace and the establishment of a Palestinian state in a two-state solution
  • Sharp divisions over collection of arms from armed groups but an overwhelming majority supports the integration of armed groups into PA security services
  • About three quarters welcome a negotiated Israeli disengagement from the West Bank while only 23% would support the disengagement if it was unilateral
  • 80% would support a declaration of Palestinian statehood if it comes as an outcome of negotiations with Israel and 59% would support it if it was unilaterally declared by the PA

https://www.pcpsr.org/en/node/236

the problem is - it's out of date - too much blood has been spilled on both sides.