ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

23 minutes ago, Morch said:

Because you were hiding behind the 'ignore' thing, while flaming people left and right.

Hamas men (I use the term loosely) also hide in their tunnels, while them Gazan children you whine about keep dying topside.

Show me just one time I flamed you. I have never even replied to you until this evening

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Show me just one time I flamed you. I have never even replied to you until this evening

TRy  not take too much issue  with Morch. He/she/it/they take  journalistic pride in regurgitating home office propaganda . It is on occasion there is  personalized  output recognizable by a distinct change in concise  intent of meaning and grammatical construct.

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I don't think you had me on 'ignore' before this topic, so it must have been because something I posted and you didn't like.

You tossed enough general flames at anyone not seeing things your way, so that would include myself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What does that mean? 

I don't think I said my friend was a Thai citizen.

It means I did not necessarily meant you lied about it.

What does the rabbit's nationality got to do with anything?

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Morch said:

IDF losses were posted, and reported daily (or even as they occur). You keep lying about that.

This topic is "Israel is at War".

And I think that IDF causalities in North Israel should also be added.

Some 30 to 40% (later more) of the IDF has moved to the North of Israel. But "off topic" for a select club over here.

Why not posting how many Merkava's and armored vehicles (113?) are taken out in North Gaza and North Israel ?

Some people are putting a lot of effort and imagination to try to drown a fish...with water...

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Who was it to then, a random baiting post directed to?

39 minutes ago, transam said:

Loser resort to the trolling thing when there has been none...........:coffee1:

My apologies Brian I think it must have been the usual garbage from Fanny, opps I meant Tranny

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

TRy  not take too much issue  with Morch. He/she/it/they take  journalistic pride in regurgitating home office propaganda . It is on occasion there is  personalized  output recognizable by a distinct change in concise  intent of meaning and grammatical construct.

It is good to me as well as that.

Don't think I linked any (or at least not much) direct IDF stuff on this topic.

You must be confused with someone else.

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

I don't think you had me on 'ignore' before this topic, so it must have been because something I posted and you didn't like.

You tossed enough general flames at anyone not seeing things your way, so that would include myself.

So you are calling me a liar again?

Jeez, I asked you to show a post where I flamed you. 

4 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

If someone is calling falsely me gutless, antisemite and a liar, I am going to respond. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

This topic is "Israel is at War".

And I think that IDF causalities in North Israel should also be added.

Some 30 to 40% (later more) of the IDF has moved to the North of Israel. But "off topic" for a select club over here.

Why not posting how many Merkava's and armored vehicles (113?) are taken out in North Gaza and North Israel ?

Some people are putting a lot of effort and imagination to try to drown a fish...with water...

IDF casualties published include those who died in the north.

You have not provided support for your claims about IDF movements and deployment.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

If someone is calling falsely me gutless, antisemite and a liar, I am going to respond. 

I have answered you. If you don't like my answer you can put me back on 'ignore'. It's what you do.

People on here called you all these things, and then some. May want to un-'ignore' the whole lot and check back.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Fair enough. It does risk feeding their vile egos' .

• Haha 1

Just now, rabas said:

Rabbits can't be citizens.   But, what language does it speak? 

They did issue them Canine Citizen Id's to dogs though. Maybe the rabbits' time is finally coming.

It would be a glorious struggle, but with @Neeranam at the lead, they'll surely prevail and gain equal rights.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

IDF casualties published include those who died in the north.

You have not provided support for your claims about IDF movements and deployment.

LOL. Some people called me a liar...

Your quote

"You have not provided support for your claims about IDF movements and deployment."

My quote :

"Nobody dares to post the losses of the IDF.

The positions in the North of Israel are also completely changed (read saturated) with the change of tactics and weaponry of HZB.

HZB is actually stronger than Hamas."

• Like 1
  • Confused 2