ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

LOL. Some people called me a liar...

Your quote

"You have not provided support for your claims about IDF movements and deployment."

My quote :

"Nobody dares to post the losses of the IDF.

The positions in the North of Israel are also completely changed (read saturated) with the change of tactics and weaponry of HZB.

HZB is actually stronger than Hamas."

You were provided with links detailing Israeli casualties. Other than yourself, seems no one is denying this.

You have not provided support, other than claims regarding other comments on IDF.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

As for the claim that Hamas is innocent of beheading babies, it came from a misunderstanding during testimonies from a rescue team. They told a journalist, Nicole Zedeck, they found “babies with their heads cut off.”. The journalist was also told “they believed 40 babies/children were killed”.

Those two information got mixed up, and it became “40 babies were beheaded” and because it’s not the whole truth, some media used it as a proof that Hamas was innocent.

What is telling is that Hamas supporters falsely accuse Israel of spreading false information , pointing fingers and wrongly accuse Israel of deceit , whilst it was Hamas that spread false information about the Hospital that got hit and the 500 children killed there by an Israeli bomb, whilst they know it was one of their misfiring bombs that killed the Childfen

You lot were the people epreading false information 

Why did it take Israel so long to correct the misinformation?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rabas said:

How long did it take for Israel to correct the misinformation? Be specific.

Long enough to know they’re liars that cannot be trusted.

It’s why world opinion has turned against them.

https://advox.globalvoices.org/2023/10/28/deconstructing-the-beheaded-babies-misinformation-in-israels-war-on-gaza/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The IDF immediately  stated that they cannot confirm the reports and BTW , its not Countries duties to confirm or deny every media report .

Israel doesn't have to comment on every allegation or media report and considering the carnage and chaos happening at the time , Israel probably wasn't aware of whether it was true or false .

Have Hamas corrected their false information yet about the Israeli missile hitting the hospital ?

If you want to maintain credibility, you behave honestly.

Israel lied, repeatedly.

Hamas lied too, that doesn’t excuse Israel’s lying.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

https://advox.globalvoices.org/2023/10/28/deconstructing-the-beheaded-babies-misinformation-in-israels-war-on-gaza/

Sorry, already answered above.  Quickly, but buried  in a sea of 'pro-Palestinian' propaganda @Morch

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

If you are not careful, the news will have you hate the oppressed and love the oppressor.

Very deep. Fortunately, my news sources do not include the many dodgy ones you and your mates keep posting.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

So confirmation that Israel was not lying but the journalist who started the rumour

• Thanks 2

Yep, a blog with over 60 links to mainstream media outlets and international bodies in one article.

Facts are facts, no matter how many messengers you feel obliged to shoot.

What facts? Did you even bother reading what you linked?

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep, a blog with over 60 links to mainstream media outlets and international bodies in one article.

Facts are facts, no matter how many messengers you feel obliged to shoot.

Cool, so the facts from that blog post are:

"Misinformation about beheaded babies began with Nicole Zedek, a correspondent for the privately-owned Israeli i24News, who reported “that Israeli soldiers told her they’d found babies, their heads cut off.” However, Israeli Forces spokesperson, Doron Spielman could not confirm this report, as per NBC News."

• Thanks 1

Another post with a video from an unapproved social media source has been removed, please see our Community Standards

This notice is pinned at the top of this forum:

The War in Israel

Latest developments and discussion of events in the Israel-Hamas War. Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

Also please take note of the following forum rule:

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source.

A post with a link to an unknown or unapproved source has been removed as per the above. 

A post with an unattributed trolling meme has been removed again. 

• Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

So you are calling me a liar again?

Jeez, I asked you to show a post where I flamed you. 

If someone is calling falsely me gutless, antisemite and a liar, I am going to respond. 

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious Neeraman gets all butt-hurt and whatnot when his integrity is called into question? 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

If someone is calling falsely me gutless, antisemite and a liar, I am going to respond. 

No one is falsely calling you a gutless, antisemitic liar. People are correctly calling you those things, so you don't need to respond.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Says you hating Israelis and loving Hamas in a news story about Hamas oppressing Israelis by invading them and murdering them

Its a topsy turvey World out there 

Not really.

itI is actually a pretty logical world.

When you’ve got Israeli ministers saying the sort of stuff quoted below, it is quite obvious events such as those that occurred on October 7th aren’t occurring in a vacuum.

Israel's national security minister: “The right of me, my wife and kids to travel around the West Bank is more important than that of the Arabs. Sorry Mohammed, but that's the reality.” Israeli journalist Nir Gontarz said Ben-Gvir's comments were hardly surprising.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/8/24/ben-gvir-says-israeli-rights-trump-palestinian-freedom-of-movement#:~:text=Israel's national security minister%3A “The,%2C but that's the reality.”&text=Israeli journalist Nir Gontarz said Ben-Gvir's comments were hardly surprising.

47 minutes ago, Morch said:

They did issue them Canine Citizen Id's to dogs though. Maybe the rabbits' time is finally coming.

It would be a glorious struggle, but with @Neeranam at the lead, they'll surely prevail and gain equal rights.

Maybe Neeraman can be the Grand Poobah  of "Watership Down".

• Like 1

Not really.

itI is actually a pretty logical world.

When you’ve got Israeli ministers saying the sort of stuff quoted below, it is quite obvious events such as those that occurred on October 7th aren’t occurring in a vacuum.

Israel's national security minister: “The right of me, my wife and kids to travel around the West Bank is more important than that of the Arabs. Sorry Mohammed, but that's the reality.” Israeli journalist Nir Gontarz said Ben-Gvir's comments were hardly surprising.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/8/24/ben-gvir-says-israeli-rights-trump-palestinian-freedom-of-movement#:~:text=Israel's national security minister%3A “The,%2C but that's the reality.”&text=Israeli journalist Nir Gontarz said Ben-Gvir's comments were hardly surprising.

Sure, that's the reason the Hamas attacked.

Do you similarly feel that Hamas leaders' statements provide Israel with justification and reason to attack?

Or does it only work one way for you?