ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You tell me - why would a Palestinian terrorist cut out an unborn baby from its mother and then behead it and then behead the mother?

Did this atrocity occur in a vacuum?

Do tell.

What might the justification be for such an act? 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I can think of at least 4,104 Palestinian children who won’t be able to access the “humanitarian” corridor.

So no genocide, okay.

How about a little indiscriminate bombing of residential areas that kills innocent civilians at a rate unseen anywhere for decades - is that how we civilised folk should respond to “these people”?

So 4,104 dead kids leave about two million Palestinian kids, yes? Not much of a genocide, at that rate it will take over forty years to complete. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I noticed you havent denied it. As to the rest of your analysis, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck......

The best part is while y'all preen and goosestep, we (meaning the decent, civilized West) are slowly but surely wiping the terrs out. Boom.

Agreed, it reflects a response in line with supremacist and exterminalist agenda (AMALEK) of the Israeli coalition of Benjamin Netanyahu with the ultra orthodox and ultra right wing conservative and radical political parties.

I've denied the labeling of anti semitism on me multiple times in this thread in my post like others. I've asked to back up or proof multiple times through my posts (snippets) that I've posted anti semitic content = none of them were replied...

I didn't provide an analysis as I didn't provide a conclusion...let's call it a guideline for one side and a warning for the other side as you promote only bipolar logics.

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

So 4,104 dead kids leave about two million Palestinian kids, yes? Not much of a genocide, at that rate it will take over forty years to complete. 

So you would approve a dismissed Israeli MP's suggestion to use nuclear weapons to accelerate  the genocide?

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

I'm not a Hamas supporter. You don't need to try to brainwash me.

I've no affinity with Hamas leadership.

Again, my position is neutral and unbiased.

Israel government created this Hamas Golem in 1987. they have to fix it.

I feel for the neutral Israeli and Palestinian civilians that want fast peace and want to live fast together.

My position (and other posters) has been distorted ad nauseam since the beginning of this topic.

Israel did not create the Hamas. That's another misleading bit of information you (and others on here) repeat.

You are neither neutral nor unbiased, never mind credible.

I don't care much what you pretend to feel, either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Why is there no western press in Gaza? 

Ah, the HVAC boy

My quote :

"There's not western press in Northern Gaza and IDF Twitter is not reliable."

There's no Western press in the Northern Gaza area above the Gaza river (IDF ground invasion phase 1 ongoing now).

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

I think this choice is at the discretion of the moderators of AN and I don't know where it's written or communicated that these Russian media outlets are forbidden.

Some AN members are from Russia and living in Thailand. This is not really inviting for this community.

If it's not accepted by forum rule : no problem for me to abide these forum rules.

Note : I still have the TV framework in mind, that's why we might differ from using external resources

I think it's quite obvious - you post them, they get taken down. With a message about using acceptable sources.

You want to pretend otherwise? Up to you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Scroll back to page nr 1 and you will see that these "antisemite" denominations have been created to frame people like me and others

Criticizing Israeli government = you become anti semite

Criticizing Zionist ideology = you become anti semite

Criticizing Apartheid ideology = you become anti semite

Criticizing war crimes = you become anti semite

Criticizing crimes against humanity = you become anti semite

Personal attacks are common and daily practice on this topic if you criticize one of the above.

There are 3 levels :

1. Level:

You will be replied : liar, idiot, stupid, waffle, etc

2. Level:

You will be replied : Hamas lover, anti semite, you want the destruction of Israel, etc

3. Level:

You will be replied : holocaust denier, nazi, you like Hitler, etc.

Note : this structure is also used on other public platforms, so it's not something new or unique on AN

You are a victim. It's so sad.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

But Hamas are evil terrorists.

Why don’t you think the civilised Israeli’s should not have indiscriminately bombed them?

If they are evil terrorists, then how come many of them peace loving innocent Palestinians support them?

How come them freedom seeking Palestinians do not resist them?

How is it the Palestinians do not try to storm them tunnels?

I'm not party to your views about bombing being 'indiscriminate', not that they target civilians. People get killed in wars.

I think Israel's first commitment is to Israeli citizens.

I also think you're giving Hamas and the Palestinians a free pass on pretty much anything.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

If you're solders, on foot, attempting to find tunnels full of terrorists, what should you do when someone is continuously interferes and is trying to stop you from doing what you are there to do?

And at the same time, the interference is endangering you and everyone else. 

They weren't looking for tunnels, and it wasn't in the Gaza Strip.

16 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

In eschatology you need to see the full picture and be on the right side from the beginning.

No I dont. I just need to paint the words "I am Right" on the noses of a fleet of F35s. You want to argue? Tell it to someone who cares.

This whole problem could have been solved 250 pages ago by Hamas surrendering. 

Surrender or Die. 

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Keep making stuff up, posting off topic nonsense, and use dodgy sources - it's all you've got.

AJ_EN is a reliable source and the tunnel case next to the hospital was debunked. Case closed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

AJ_EN is a reliable source and the tunnel case next to the hospital was debunked. Case closed.

It was not 'debunked'. There were claims made. All that was shown was how things. allegedly, were planned or constructed.

There was nothing said about possible Hamas alterations, for example.

AJ is many thing, but calling it 'credible' on these issues is a laugh. At the very least, with a truckload of salt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hamas operative boasts he ‘can leave with any ambulance,’ in call overheard by IDF

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-operative-boasts-he-can-leave-with-any-ambulance-in-call-overheard-by-idf/

Not exactly news to anyone following these things, happened in previous instances as well.

Clip in article, plus several other nuggets of information.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, proton said:

How can a news source from a country that houses Hamas bosses, and which supports and funds Islamic terror be a reliable source of anything but Hamas propaganda for the gullible? 

The AJ_EN evidence in the footage is irrefutable.

The IDF_Twitter evidence is twisted and fake.

The origin of the messenger is not relevant, but agreed, can be an indicator in being biased or fake news under war propaganda from both sides. I've checked both evidences and I had to accept AJ_EN as acceptable and correct, despite the relations between Hamas leadership and Qatar.

Just now, Morch said:

Unfortunately (for you), you do not dictate the rules here, and you don't get to rule what's 'irrefutable' and what's not.

I've talked about the evidence that is irrefutable.

I didn't say that the editor or news channel is irrefutable.

Try harder.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1