ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

16 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Like the guys who put up links to credible sources about Hamas claind of Israelis release of lions to eat palestinian children, And Hamas throwing gays of the roof of tall buildings? 

So you are posting about a guy who put a link up about Hamas who made the claim that Israel released lions to eat Palestinian children ?

I expect that some animals escaped from the zoo and someone tried to sensationalise the story

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Like the guys who put up links to credible sources about Hamas claind of Israelis release of lions to eat palestinian children

How high did the sarcasm on that post fly over your head? Do you really believe that poster was making that claim........lol

Not as high as the point went over your head ,that's for sure. 

3 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

Your opinion, noted.

Everyone certainly doesn't agree.

Some, perhaps many, maybe even a majority might be in agreeance.

Believe whatever propaganda source you wish to absorb.

My choice of news reporting is with journalists that are actually on the ground there amongst the fray.

Oh, come on Paul; you, more than most posters on here, understand that Al Jazeera cannot post any report or comment regarding Gaza, without it either being written by Hamas, or with their editorial consent. It’s a shame in a way, because they had steadily gained some credibility before this war, but are now reduced to a laughing stock of a nodding dog to terrorism.

As for reports from the ground, we saw from the report from the al-Ahli hospital by the BBC’s Jon Donnison, claiming the explosion could only have been an Israeli missile, bringing into question the  accuracy of any on the ground reporting. In fairness, Donnison has a track record of antisemitism, and he was reporting for the BBC who have been vehemently anti-Israel for years, so other on the ground reports might have more validity; but not any reported by Al Jazeera, as you well know.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

And I'm not a fan of right-wing Zionists who thing they have the right to do as they please to anyone who does not agree with their point of view, nothing is ever their fault always blame everyone else.

Show me a single post in which I said something in favor of right-wing Zionists, and just maybe you'll have a point.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yet you just admitted it in the post above..........lol

Admitted that the point I was making went over your head and instead you are willing to respond to nonsense.

People , children and babies are dying and you are playing games 

You should be ashamed of yourself, sadly , you are not. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Oh, come on Paul; you, more than most posters on here, understand that Al Jazeera cannot post any report or comment regarding Gaza, without it either being written by Hamas, or with their editorial consent. It’s a shame in a way, because they had steadily gained some credibility before this war, but are now reduced to a laughing stock of a nodding dog to terrorism.

As for reports from the ground, we saw from the report from the al-Ahli hospital by the BBC’s Jon Donnison, claiming the explosion could only have been an Israeli missile, bringing into question the  accuracy of any on the ground reporting. In fairness, Donnison has a track record of antisemitism, and he was reporting for the BBC who have been vehemently anti-Israel for years, so other on the ground reports might have more validity; but not any reported by Al Jazeera, as you well know.  

Al Jazeera live streamed the Hamas rocket hitting the hospital , they were live streaming the Hamas rockets firing into Israel and the hospital exploded as Hamas rockets were flying overhead 

Al Jazzeera still reported that it was an Israeli missile that struck the hospital and when a caller (on a phone on show ) phoned in to say that it was a Hamas missile , the host called him a liar and cut him off .

*Al Jazzera will not allow liars on its shows who say it was a Hamas rocket * was what the host said .

It was actually a Hamas rocket that hit the hospital 

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I think we're "forced" to follow the online narrative that Hamas used their co-citizens as human shields...and there's no master plan to get the Gazans out of Gaza apparently...

It is not a 'narrative', but a fact. Hamas leaders themselves promote Gazan's to stay put and die for the cause.

That you push conspiracy theories, without proof is again a demonstration of how your whines about 'rules' are fake.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

yea whatever, you were were the one caught out playing games, now off topic rubbish

I was playing games?

How the blip would  you come to that conclusion?

Perhaps I used the wrong example, one of two I might add, and the point went way over your head or sincerely chose to ignore it .

My statement standS on it's merits. Not your deflections. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

I was playing games?

Perhaps I used the wrong example, one of two I might add, and the point went way over your head or sincerely chose to ignore it .

Ok I believe you...........^^^^:cheesy:

Like the guys who put up links to credible sources about Hamas claind of Israelis release of lions to eat palestinian children

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

It is not a 'narrative', but a fact. Hamas leaders themselves promote Gazan's to stay put and die for the cause.

That you push conspiracy theories, without proof is again a demonstration of how your whines about 'rules' are fake.

Which conspiracy theories did I push?

Can you provide any links/snippets to these post that were pushing the conspiracy theories you claim?

If you have time : include those ones you've claimed I was a Holocaust denier.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Ok I believe you...........^^^^:cheesy:

Like I give a crap if you believe me or not

Oh nooo , now i will not be able to sleep at night :cheesy:

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I was playing games?

In all fairness sirineou you did ask for a link of the said lions and I immediately thought that even thorgal couldn't conjure up a link for something so rediculous. Anyway glad it's sorted now and just to reiterate the Israelis have not released any lions to eat children of any nationality.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't believe that Hamas is using Gazans as human shields?

Any rational member of Hamas would know how Israel would respond to the October 7 massacre. Do you disagree?

So... why didn't Hamas prepare shelters for Gazans in anticipation of the Israeli response?

1. You don't believe that Hamas is using Gazans as human shields?

A : No

2. Any rational member of Hamas would know how Israel would respond to the October 7 massacre. Do you disagree?

A : Yes, Hamas had +230 Israeli hostages. Mass bombing with risk of killing these hostages (own citizens) is not rational and very risky.

3. So... why didn't Hamas prepare shelters for Gazans in anticipation of the Israeli response?

A : Hamas tunnels are for military operations and bases. You can't mix with civilians or you will be labeled falsely that you use human shields...

6 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

Propaganda’: Al-Shifa director refutes Israeli fuel claims

Muhammad Abu Salmiya says Israeli claims that the hospital refused fuel are “propaganda”.

Speaking to Al Jazeera, Abu Salmiya said: “Israeli officials reached out to me twice about providing the hospital with fuel: once to offer 2,000 litres [440 gallons] and then another to offer 300 litres [80 gallons]. Keep in mind the hospital needs from 8,000 [2,113 gallons] to 12,000 litres [3,170 gallons] per day.

“The same person called me at 2am and said the 300 litres can be picked up from a specific spot that is dangerous and susceptible to shelling. I told him to send it or a larger quantity so we can operate a generator via the Red Cross.

“Israel wants to show the world that it is not killing babies. It wants to whitewash its image with 300 litres of fuel, which barely last 30 minutes,” Abu Salmiya said.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu earlier said Israel had offered fuel to Al-Shifa, which suspended life-saving operations after running out.

Netanyahu was asked in an interview if Israel has a plan to get fuel into Gaza to power hospitals. “We just offered Shifa hospital the fuel, they refused it,” Netanyahu said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/11/12/israel-gaza-war-live-israeli-army-surrounding-al-quds-hospital

Hamas denies refusing fuel from Israel for Al-Shifa

Hamas denied it refused 300 litres (80 gallons) of fuel from Israel intended for medical use at the besieged Al-Shifa Hospital.

“The offer belittles the pain and suffering of the patients who are trapped inside without water, food, or electricity. This quantity is not enough to operate hospital generators for more than 30 minutes,” Hamas said in a statement.

Hamas is not associated with Al-Shifa Hospital management, “nor is [Hamas] part of its decision-making structures”, it said.

“[The hospital] is completely subject to the authority of the Palestinian health ministry.”

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/11/12/israel-gaza-war-live-israeli-army-surrounding-al-quds-hospital

Seeing as they are on the ground you should get Al Jaz to have a word with "Abu Rish Director General of Hamas Health Authority" and ask him why, second tweet down

• Thanks 2

Just now, sirineou said:

That's the best you can come up with?  What are you 12?

Wait first you did your best to convince me, then you said you didn't care, and now you seem to be concerned again.................ok, I give up and get back to the actual topic on the daily events as I just posted above

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You didn't seem too concerned about forum rules when you posted that YouTube link 30 minutes ago 

The YT link provides a collection with from each footage :

1. news channel +

2. name of commentator +

3. his function in Israeli society.

If you want from each footage separately you can do the research yourself.

What about your pending comment to the content instead of the messenger...?

35 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Here we go....................:saai:

The same with the 1.400 Israeli casualties that were reduced to officially 1.200 Israeli casualties.

You refuted the info, but you never acknowledged it was true/facts.

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Seeing as they are on the ground you should get Al Jaz to have a word with "Abu Rish Director General of Hamas Health Authority" and ask him why, second tweet down

This has been debunked earlier by AJ_EN.

Latest war propaganda is the Gaza kids sleeping room that IDF inspected in Northern Gaza and they've found a copy of Mein Kampf in Arabic. President Herzog told that these kids are learning Nazi ideology...

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-67396773

17 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The same with the 1.400 Israeli casualties that were reduced to officially 1.200 Israeli casualties.

You refuted the info, but you never acknowledged it was true/facts.

On October 11 th , four days after the attack , Israel announced that the death toll had risen to 1200 , not reduced to 1200 

2:47 a.m. ET, October 11, 2023

Israel death toll rises to 1,200, IDF says

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-10-11-23/h_1d7618d690aa3f9f6be17a53e6138a0c

Edited by Nick Carter icp

1 hour ago, proton said:

T

Taiwan is a country, not a province

Not according to Peoples Republic of China.

Taiwan Province, People's Republic of China - Wikipedia

However, being off topic, debate this elsewhere, as it's another storm in the brewing whereby unresolved historical events and foolhardy interference will dictate catastrophic effects. 

Possibly 

Edited by Paul Catton