ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

More disturbing : what they did to the Palestinian workers that worked in Israel and could not come back into Gaza + what has been done with the bodies of the dead Hamas fighters. MSM can't post this.

Because it's run by the Jews?

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

More disturbing : what they did to the Palestinian workers that worked in Israel and could not come back into Gaza + what has been done with the bodies of the dead Hamas fighters. MSM can't post this.

What did they do?

‘Genocide in slow motion’: Doctors condemn Israel’s advance on Gaza’s al-Shifa Hospital, as premature babies begin dying after their incubators stop working. Attacking medical facilities in war is considered illegal under international law.

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsfeed/2023/11/12/premature-babies-are-dying-at-gazas-al-shifa-hospital

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

More conspiracy nonsense on what MSM can or cannot post 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

The workers lost their regular jobs and have been detained till further notice. The border doors was kept long closed. "Mistreatment" has been done on these innocent Palestinians. They had nothing to do with Hamas. Later on they have been released and they could return back home. Please google.

The Hamas dead bodies have also been "mistreated" in the most perverse way. I can't provide details. Please google.

Israel deports thousands of Palestinian workers back to Gaza’s war zone

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel on Friday deported thousands of Palestinian workers from the Gaza Strip back to the besieged territory, Palestinian authorities said, capping what many described as harrowing weeks trapped in legal limbo since their detention when the Israel-Hamas war erupted.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-gaza-hamas-workers-rights-7a86c936a64ab785ab27bd72247ce1ef

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

As Cilla often said, Surprise Surprise.🥴

You can provide your opinion, without being obliged to provide a link.

You can provide facts, but these links to facts (footages) I qualify beyond human. Sorry.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

You can provide your opinion, without being obliged to provide a link.

You can provide facts, but these links to facts (footages) I qualify beyond human. Sorry.

You didn't present that as an opinion, you presented it as fact, stop being economic with the truth!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

It's a born attitude + when confronted it will be denied with the best intentions. LOL

I'm waiting for links from you liar on the Apache gun ships you said were used and the special forces you said were on the ground back it up or admit you made it up.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

No pun intended : I've an update there are also soldiers with French patches in Northern Gaza helping to evacuate Palestinian civilian refugees. They have weapons, but they act in combat positions (humanitarian).

Troll

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

• Thanks 2

Just now, Thorgal said:

Please Google it and come back to convince me which army is the most moral in the world...Cheers...my input is not appreciated...

Troll

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

• Thanks 2

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Troll

Only Mods decide if a source is a valid link to an approved credible source.

Some can't be posting because they're too shocking...

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Well, let's wait till the Hasbara Fellowship will post this online...Cheers...my input is not appreciated...

What has this post got to do with stating fact and calling it an opinion!

Edited by Wobblybob
  • Like 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

I've told you, but you didn't listen...

Whenever something is said that the opposing side don't like they go ape. Provide links!! Proof!! Quote source!! They even try to get the mods involved to shut you down.

Stand firm. There are many facets to this conflict. And your opinion is just as valid as theirs.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, owl sees all said:

Whenever something is said that the opposing side don't like they go ape. Provide links!! Proof!! Quote source!! They even try to get the mods involved to shut you down.

Stand firm. There are many facets to this conflict. And your opinion is just as valid as theirs.

Yes, stand firm and never admit you were lying. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Opinions. Facts. Learn the difference.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Opinions are fine but when a member presents a lie as a fact that is not ok. Ok

• Like 2

Hpefully we can move on with the Debate. It is being reported by Sky that firefights are ongoing outside Al-Shifa Hospital will Hamas enter the Hospital and use the Doctors and patients as a bargaining tool to save their Skin and will we finally uncover what Hamas have been hiding underneath it.

• Like 1