ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

22 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Hpefully we can move on with the Debate. It is being reported by Sky that firefights are ongoing outside Al-Shifa Hospital will Hamas enter the Hospital and use the Doctors and patients as a bargaining tool to save their Skin and will we finally uncover what Hamas have been hiding underneath it.

No pun intended. Do you have a link?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

‘Genocide in slow motion’: Doctors condemn Israel’s advance on Gaza’s al-Shifa Hospital, as premature babies begin dying after their incubators stop working. Attacking medical facilities in war is considered illegal under international law.

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsfeed/2023/11/12/premature-babies-are-dying-at-gazas-al-shifa-hospital

If only Hamas fighters would give IDF a clear path to the hospital, so IDF could rescue the babies.

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Israel - Palestine, learn the difference...

Israel: a high tech booming economy, a democracy, a tourist destination with its beaches and nightlife as well as religious sites, numerous Nobel Prize winners that have benfitted all mankind....

Palestine: an obsolete name for a basket case of territory filled with hate ridden murderous criminals who hold their own people hostage.

Thats the difference.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

Only Mods decide if a source is a valid link to an approved credible source.

Some can't be posting because they're too shocking...

Like the proof of a million dead Palestinians killed by the IDF :smile:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, proton said:

Like the proof of a million dead Palestinians killed by the IDF :smile:

I explained that you can define immediately at least 1.000.000 innocent non combatant Palestinians in Gaza that can/could be killed through Israeli disproportionated bombing in the Gaza Strip.

People here on AN didn't like that fact and distorted my post to say that 1.000.000 innocent Palestinians died already...

This has been explained many times and it's part of the groups game to target an individual.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Thanks for your reply. Really appreciated !

It sounds like you support fact free debate. You know, just make up anything you want, and throw it out here as if it were true.

In reality, you are simply demonstrated that the facts don't support Hamas.

Hamas is a cancer in Gaza that must be excised. If only Iranian money now used to enrich Hamas leadership could be used for the benefit of the people of Gaza.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I explained that you can define immediately at least 1.000.000 innocent non combatant Palestinians in Gaza that can/could be killed through Israeli disproportionated bombing in the Gaza Strip.

People here on AN didn't like that fact and distorted my post to say that 1.000.000 innocent Palestinians died already...

This has been explained many times and it's part of the groups game to target an individual.

It's sad that you hate the people of Gaza so much that you refuse anything that could protect them from Hamas.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

Opinions are fine but when a member presents a lie as a fact that is not ok. Ok

Ah, you become a liar if you refuse to provide a link that is not conform to forum rules.

If you provide details to do self-research without breaking forum rules : you're still a liar.

I'm only interested to hear feedback or exchange ideas about the content, character assassination of the the messenger (as usual) are for me signs that people are not comfortable with the truth

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Hamas could end it all by releasing all their hostages and the Hamas child killers and murderers and terrorist surrender and face justice for their crimes . 

Hamas wanted a war , they have it.

You guys were so brave spitting on and stabbing dead German girls and now you are hiding in your tunnels using civilians as protection 

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

A victim, again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Ah, you become a liar if you refuse to provide a link that is not conform to forum rules.

If you provide details to do self-research without breaking forum rules : you're still a liar.

I'm only interested to hear feedback or exchange ideas about the content, character assassination of the the messenger (as usual) are for me signs that people are not comfortable with the truth

More nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I like how Hamas have told to  Doctors to lie all the babies in a row all facing in the same direction good for Propaganda. Maybe they should give them fuel to run their Generators, instead their allowing them to die to save for Rocket fuel. All they have to do is release the Hostages and their would be no babies dying in incubators end of.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Morch said:

More nonsense.

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

There you are with your sick lol again and unverified crap

I think (my opinion) France and US engaged in providing dedicated troops to do humanitarian work to evacuate Palestinian refugees. These troops can/should not be put into direct combat with Hamas.

Latest racial tendencies in Israel and Palestine against Palestinians doesn't allow a fair treatment if refugees need humanitarian work/aid directly from IDF.

Just my 2 cents...

6 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I think (my opinion) France and US engaged in providing dedicated troops to do humanitarian work to evacuate Palestinian refugees. These troops can/should not be put into direct combat with Hamas.

Latest racial tendencies in Israel and Palestine against Palestinians doesn't allow a fair treatment if refugees need humanitarian work/aid directly from IDF.

Just my 2 cents...

Your opinions have no credible basis. Not interested

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Just my 2 cents...

Palestinians are holding American hostages .

American forces are there to get there hostages back,  they aren't there to help the hostage takers 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Full version that also shows a Hamas leaders house next to a hospital along with terrorist tunnel, 20 meters deep.

Wait for the neo nazis to wake up, we will have pages and pages of spin and propaganda in response to these videos

Let me guess:

1. Zionist Jew fake

2. Actually shelter for the innocent palestinian babies being murdered by the slathering Zionist Jew running dogs.

3. The colonialist WHITE Zionists exploiting the indiginous PEOPLE OF COLOUR caused this whole mess (added that for you incredulous Americans, yes we have seen that already here)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Thorgal said:

I'm not a liar, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm still credible and I didn't break any forum rule. LOL

I thought it was you who claimed one million Palestinians had been killed since Oct 7th, that was a lie

• Like 2