ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

10 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I like you have a fondness for weed and Thai women, you can have the girls.

I have been branded an antisemite because I totally disagree with the right-wing agenda of Zionists, I have on numerous occasions condemned the atrocities of both Hamas and the IDF. 

As for whether I might be fit for the company of normal folk, if you and your ilk are normal folk I'll pass on that, I have the ability to pick my own friends. 

I have never met Thorgal apart from reading his/her posts on here, I do however agree with the majority of his/her posts.

Branded? You are LOL. You and Thorgal. Apologists for baby murdering homicidal cowardly rapists motivated by an ideology of hatred and antisemitism as well as hatred of western civilization. 

But my old answer to all of this :Surrender and face jusrtice or die.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

No, you were branded an antisemite because you made several blatant antisemite posts - referencing Jews.

You care about Jews where I care about Human Beings, name calling in the grand scheme of things is irrelevant, Human Beings are dying because of Hamas Terrorists and the IDF and I only have contempt for all the right-wing Zionist supporters who in my opinion are behind all of this.

Given the level of sophistication and depth underground of these tunnels it necessary follows they will need a mechanical system of one sort or another to move supplies in and out of them. 

Think restaurant food service lifts and lifts between kitchens and upper floors of old houses :smile:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Branded? You are LOL. You and Thorgal. Apologists for baby murdering homicidal cowardly rapists motivated by an ideology of hatred and antisemitism as well as hatred of western civilization. 

But my old answer to all of this :Surrender and face jusrtice or die.

Whoopy do, same do-do different day, enjoy.

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You're lying again. 

Liar01.jpeg.116977a0cbd8d407357398af3d7829ba.jpegLiar02.jpeg.4854fc997354874eb0f02761478cb476.jpeg

Again, the same broken record method to perhaps compensate intellectual absence ...can you explain this time which part of my posts that I've been lying?

My first post :

What about the killings of all Palestinian civilians within Gaza since 7th of October that never participated, never voted, never helped, never sponsored, never was implicated in Hamas political, military, religious or social activities? 

Your question :

Can you list a few of them?

My answer :

Just a few : (more than 1 million people)

All the Churches, Hospitals, Mosques and UN buildings that have been bombed with these people

We can count all children in Gaza younger than 16 years old

Press and medical people

Catholic community

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

Again, the same broken record method to perhaps compensate intellectual absence ...can you explain this time which part of my posts that I've been lying?

My first post :

What about the killings of all Palestinian civilians within Gaza since 7th of October that never participated, never voted, never helped, never sponsored, never was implicated in Hamas political, military, religious or social activities? 

Your question :

Can you list a few of them?

My answer :

Just a few : (more than 1 million people)

All the Churches, Hospitals, Mosques and UN buildings that have been bombed with these people

We can count all children in Gaza younger than 16 years old

Press and medical people

Catholic community

Ignore him, he's a persistent troll. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You care about Jews where I care about Human Beings, name calling in the grand scheme of things is irrelevant, Human Beings are dying because of Hamas Terrorists and the IDF and I only have contempt for all the right-wing Zionist supporters who in my opinion are behind all of this.

I'm calling it as it is.

You don't like it, then hide your antisemitism better.

I don't think Hamas will take kindly to being labeled 'right-wing Zionist supporters'.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Really, an unverified Romania account on twitter with 77 followers..................how convincing

It equates for sure the IDF twitter account in terms of reliability...for war propaganda...LOL

Edited by Thorgal

1 minute ago, Morch said:

I'm calling it as it is.

You don't like it, then hide your antisemitism better.

I don't think Hamas will take kindly to being labeled 'right-wing Zionist supporters'.

Anti-Zionism is not antisemitism, except in your world.

"Human Beings are dying because of Hamas Terrorists and the IDF and I only have contempt for all the right-wing Zionist supporters who in my opinion are behind all of this."

I'm sure Hamas will read it better than you did.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Nonsense. So pro-Israeli claims don't need links?

The innocent Gazans did not attack anyone. 

Did you know over 4000 kids have been butchered by the IDF? 

But many of the Gazans that did not attack anyone support the Gazans that did the attacking. 

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You are not alone mate. I was called antisemite too, despite studying the Tanakh! 

One of the many reasons for that is because you applauded a comment saying ……. “Palestinians/Hamas/Arabs can do as they like, as far as I’m concerned the Israeli’s have brought this down on their own heads, they are no better than the Nazi’s of WW2, in my opinion”

As mentioned previously, you can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Anti-Zionism is not antisemitism, except in your world.

"Human Beings are dying because of Hamas Terrorists and the IDF and I only have contempt for all the right-wing Zionist supporters who in my opinion are behind all of this."

I'm sure Hamas will read it better than you did.

No, not only in my world. It's rather more nuanced than you claim. Educate yourself, Jeff:

Anti-Zionism and antisemitism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism#Anti-Zionism_and_antisemitism

Further, as posted, the comments for which you were 'branded' an antisemite were about Jews.

I'm sure that you don't have a clear grasp of what you posted, other than tossing words and terms in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You said babies. This does not refer to babies but to children which is anyone under 18 in Gaza. Would you like to apologize now or later?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolcarer said:

You said babies. This does not refer to babies but to children which is anyone under 18 in Gaza. Would you like to apologize now or later?

LOL. Apologize now or later ? Because he didn't do anything wrong...LOL

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Many feedback has been debunked from IDF Twitter account.

I can't imagine any debunk of this conflict from the Romanian account...

No, more like you claim 'debunked'.

That's not really the same thing.

• Like 1