ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

10 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Wonder how the other side are going to spin this one. I don't think the Hamas fighter with the RPG is delivering Chocolates.

They'll deflect by posting a video of apache helicopters shooting terrorists and then claim they were shooting civilians

• Like 1

For once i did look all i saw was Hamas getting hammered getting took out from a gap in the fence all in the back in 4x4s all Hamas not civilian targets more lies from you know who. He has scored a home goal it is an Apache Gunship targeting Hamas only.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Who believes you can sit around a table with Hamas? would you have sat and asked Isis to stop beheading Western hostages? Israel told Gazans to leave they even dropped leaflets to warn them, did Hamas issue this to the Festival goers? and why kidnap men and Women in their 70s 80s and children as young as 3 what purpose was this used for? These are the Men responsible for butchering and slaughtering civilians on the 7th Oct. Lets not forget that.

Well, maybe not around the table, or face to face - but there are negotiations taking place regrading hostage release, ceasefire and so on. Many reports about that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

The same tricks to blackmail, guilt tripping, insult, deflect, minimize, gaslight, etc.. are used on other platforms that I also visit with the same Israel war topic.

If Israel is winning this war, why all these signs of panic and discomfort on online platforms.

Twitter, Youtube, etc will show the same forced polarities in the comment sections.

The non-cease fire and non-exchange of hostages/prisoners and non-peace agreement negotiations will keep this online aggressivity alive.

This is a PR disaster worldwide if you read the comments for Israel and they don't realize it.

I will also start to stop replying to certain people which insulted or provided high perversity content against me or others.

As per your last line - one can only hope, but like the poster you were replying to, not much chance of that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Morch said:

No, not only in my world. It's rather more nuanced than you claim. Educate yourself, Jeff:

Anti-Zionism and antisemitism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism#Anti-Zionism_and_antisemitism

Further, as posted, the comments for which you were 'branded' an antisemite were about Jews.

I'm sure that you don't have a clear grasp of what you posted, other than tossing words and terms in.

I'm over 70, been at the university of life long enough to know where I'm coming from, if you and others don't like my opinion tough luck I don't give a flying.

You have your thoughts and I'll have mine, I am no Jew hater but Zionism is another thing.

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I'm over 70, been at the university of life long enough to know where I'm coming from, if you and others don't like my opinion tough luck I don't give a flying.

You have your thoughts and I'll have mine, I am no Jew hater but Zionism is another thing.

We have moved on from this nonsense Chef why do you persist using Zionism in threads give it a rest. If you wanna carry on debating on this thread carry on its about the war between Hamas and Israel.

• Like 2

Canadian Israeli peace activist Vivian Silver, feared to be held hostage, confirmed killed in Hamas attacks

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canadian-israeli-peace-activist-vivian-silver-feared-to-be-held-hostage-confirmed-killed-in-hamas-attacks/ar-AA1jSj9w

Canadian Israeli peace activist Vivian Silver was killed in Hamas attack, son says

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/canadian-israeli-peace-activist-vivian-silver-was-killed-in-hamas-attack-son-says/ar-AA1jT0pZ

Vivian Silver

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivian_Silver

RIP.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

18 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

We have moved on from this nonsense Chef why do you persist using Zionism in threads give it a rest. If you wanna carry on debating on this thread carry on its about the war between Hamas and Israel.

Have you read the thread title it is "ISRAEL IS AT WAR !"

22 minutes ago, Morch said:

I don't care how old you are, where you studied and all the rest.

I know what you posted, and I know that when confronted with what you posted you did not retract.

Not a matter of opinion.

So, suck it up, my opinion is as valid as yours or anybody else's for that matter.

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

You being an antisemite is not an opinion. You've posted what you've posted.

As for all opinions being valid - don't know what you were taught in university, but that's patently untrue.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, but everyone's opinion is not right. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, coolcarer said:

Why did you lie about Israel killing babies every 10 minutes

@Neeranamwasn't exactly lying, but perhaps didn't convey his sentiment "concisely". 

A child killed on average every 10 minutes in Gaza, says WHO chief | Reuters

My children are my babies, and without exception, no child should be subject to slaughter.

Forget about being pedantic.

"40 babies being decapitated." - "Fetuses cut out of the wombs." -  "Babies being roasted in ovens." all rhetoric...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

Israel has committed war crime after war crime and should be taken  accountable for such actions, they can not claim self defense as self defense only works when another country/state attacks you, since Palestine is not a country and/nor state thus the international war laws were violated..

Israel has ‘no right’ to wage war: UN

She said Israel could not claim self-defence in the laws of war because that could only be prescribed when under threat from another state.

“Israel cannot claim the right of self-defence against a threat that emanates from a territory it occupies, from a territory that is under belligerent occupation,” she said.

https://au.yahoo.com/news/israel-no-wage-war-un-041700618.html

Israel does not occupy Gaza. 

Next

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

Israel has committed war crime after war crime and should be taken  accountable for such actions, they can not claim self defense as self defense only works when another country/state attacks you, since Palestine is not a country and/nor state thus the international war laws were violated..

Israel has ‘no right’ to wage war: UN

She said Israel could not claim self-defence in the laws of war because that could only be prescribed when under threat from another state.

“Israel cannot claim the right of self-defence against a threat that emanates from a territory it occupies, from a territory that is under belligerent occupation,” she said.

https://au.yahoo.com/news/israel-no-wage-war-un-041700618.html

The headline is misleading - this is not 'the UN', but Francesca Albanese. No surprises there.

One doesn't get appointed to be the UN special rapporteur on the occupied Palestinian territories without being firmly on the Palestinian side.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

There are few posters who have made obvious antisemitic comments - and thus rightly labeled antisemites. I did not, and do not toss such accusations wholesale.

Considering the number of times your posts were shown to be incorrect, false, misleading, based on dodgy sources, off topic and so on - I think there is no need to 'prove' the point further. I don't care much for what you pretend not to remember, or to have no knowledge of - your disregard for truth has been demonstrated often enough. There is no need or requirement to establish it over and over again.

All you do, by the way, is criticize Israel - while at the same time claiming to be 'objective' and so on. Maybe that would stick had you anything to say about Hamas, the Palestinians etc. that's critical, alas....

As for the two posts you linked - no one but yourself the 2-3 other posters who troll this topic in the same manner considers you to be sincere, or displaying intellectual honesty. 

I'm mostly confronted with the same phenomenon that my knowledge of Israel is often higher or better than average Israel sympathizers. This can be for political, historical, religious and more general facts about Israel.

I didn't see any antisemite (Judeophobic)  post in this topic.

Anti-Zionism is acceptable as it's a political and colonial ideology. It's not racist.

My posts might be labeled by others as incorrect, false, misleading, based on dodgy sources, off topic and so on because they have not the maturity (ability to adapt and to accept) for such debates.

The hasbara fellowship runs at overdrive and the content will no more be discussed. The messenger receives full discredit because he's better informed.

8 x "you" = non content based critics, only messenger attack

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mavideol said:

she still has a good point though

No, she doesn't. If she thought she had a good point she'd push it through UN bodies to get a more 'official' condemnation.

Edited by Morch
  • Agree 1