ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, Thorgal said:

Behind a paywall and published 19th Oct, that's not a credible link to the latest figures and you know it

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Behind a paywall and published 19th Oct, that's not a credible link to the latest figures and you know it

I've mentioned in my first post that you need to subscribe to Haaretz..

My 683 figure is from 23/10/2023. and this list was available without subscription.

Today the figure is 1.149 victims.

This is not 1.400 victims as per figures given by Israeli media since the beginning of the conflict.

Edited by Thorgal

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

I'm an Antisemite, whatever that is, if it means I'm totally against you Zionists give me the badge I'll wear it with pride.

No it won't nor will it give Israel any peace for generations your Zionist claptrap stance beggars belief, hope your pain matches the Palestinians for generations. 

Inflammatory clap trap is all we should expect from you!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I've mentioned in my first post that you need to subscribe.

My 683 figure is from 23/10/2023. and this list was available without subscription.

Today the figure is 1.149 victims.

This is not 1.400 victims as per figures given by Israeli media since the beginning of the conflict.

Try again, update 3rd Nov

More than 1,400 Israelis were killed, with at least 729 of them civilians – those confirmed dead and cleared for publication – according to information available on the news-site Haaretz. This data is being updated and almost certainly will mean the final public list of civilian dead is higher.

https://aoav.org.uk/2023/the-names-of-729-of-the-hundreds-of-civilians-killed-by-hamas-the-names-released-so-far/

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Try again:

More than 1,400 Israelis were killed, with at least 729 of them civilians – those confirmed dead and cleared for publication – according to information available on the news-site Haaretz. This data is being updated and almost certainly will mean the final public list of civilian dead is higher.

https://aoav.org.uk/2023/the-names-of-729-of-the-hundreds-of-civilians-killed-by-hamas-the-names-released-so-far/

Well, you just confirmed that there were never 1.400 causalities. This was an estimate.

The total casualty list is lower than 1.400 victims. Thanks.

Case closed.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

Well, you just confirmed that there were never 1.400 causalities. This was an estimate.

The total casualty list is lower than 1.400 victims. Thanks.

Case closed.

Your cases are never closed. I just confirmed 1,400 were killed, the list of civilian and IDF is continually being updated as they still need to identify the body pieces. The link quite clearly states that. You are trolling yet again.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Thanks for you reply.

Here's latest combat footage of Hamas in Gaza city from 08/11/2023.

Here we go again........................

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Israeli ethical, professional army at work.

They shot an innocent civilian, a guy in a wheelchair intervenes trying to assist the injured but he gets thrown out of his wheelchair then they go beserk against everyone.

Jesus did similar things in the area , healed the sick .

Did the guy in the wheelchair get up and walk home ?

Did a miracle happen ?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Here we go again........................

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency

There's not western press in Northern Gaza and IDF Twitter is not reliable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC6M0d9euT4

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Palestinians will have to "except" Israel's right to exist , before they can have their own Country 

Yes they will have to accept Israel and Israel will have to give all the Palestinian land back they stole through force and Apartheid, lets see how that goes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes they will have to accept Israel and Israel will have to give all the Palestinian land back they stole through force and Apartheid, lets see how that goes.

Are you talking about the West Bank settlements ?

Jews can continue living there in their West bank settlements in a Palestinian state , they can live together in the same Country, but just live apart (from each other)

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you talking about the West Bank settlements ?

Jews can continue living there in their West bank settlements in a Palestinian state , they can live together in the same Country, but just live apart (from each other)

In an Apartheid State?

21 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Killing massively and unlawfully civilians while it's known that weaponed Hamas militia went into Israel on 7th of October to kill massively and unlawfully unlawfully is not acceptable to continue. The difference between combatant and non-combatant has been "overlooked" to justify the ongoing onslaught in Gaza on non combatant civilians.

Sky news explains succinctly the law, of course the horrible Kay Burley likes to show how ignorant she is.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I can think of at least 4,104 Palestinian children who won’t be able to access the “humanitarian” corridor.

So no genocide, okay.

How about a little indiscriminate bombing of residential areas that kills innocent civilians at a rate unseen anywhere for decades - is that how we civilised folk should respond to “these people”?

I think Hamas should have let them inside their tunnels.

48 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

List of those with confirmed ID's. There was a link posted earlier on how many bodies are not easy to identify and so on.

Some bodies still discovered even days and weeks afterwards, some missing, some presumed hostages.

Another one of your lame trolling attempts.

• Thumbs Up 1