Gaza 'soon without fuel, medicine and food' - Israel authorities

Social Media

29 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I may have been wrong about Egypt, as the israelis bombed the crossing to stop Gazans exiting.

That gives the lie to that israeli politician that said Gazans should leave, when it's israel that is stopping them.

Netanyahu is claiming that this is necessary to protect israelis, but IMO after this no israeli will be safe anywhere in the world, as the conflict will move away from Palestine into the wider world, and against soft israeli targets.

There are about 1.8 billion Muslims and I'd say most of them are outraged by what is happening in Gaza.

Israel may win this "battle", but IMO they will lose the war.

They will not forget that america is supporting the slaughter.

The Muslim world is watching.

Meanwhile blinken travels the Arab world looking for assistance to rescue the hostages, but not a word about restraint, not committing collective punishment ( illegal under international law ) and stopping the murder of children by bombs.

I hope they send blinken away with a flea in his ear.

Egypt has been very clear. They don't want refugees from Gaza. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They would be very foolish to believe anything the israelis say.

If they did release the hostages they have nothing to prevent the israelis completely destroying the city.

If they have any sense, the hostages will be released when israel sends the massed military back home and open the border to Egypt for the supply of fuel, food and medical supplies while allowing refugees to leave.

That's some fine logic.

The current situation have nothing to do with Hamas's actions? Them hostages simply crossed the border and volunteered to be taken? Just last week, were the Israelis destroying Gaza, or maybe something happened that prompted that?

Israel does not control the Egyptian border pass. The Egyptian border pass is closed according to Egyptian policy. Passage of Palestinians and goods was always restricted by Egypt.

Are these your own lies or did you pick them up on AlJazeera?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Morch said:

You have a whole lot of rage and reading comprehension issues. Drink a glass of water, then try reading it again - and notice the post I'm replying to, question marks and so.

My post is not what you think it was.

Oh, and mind your language too, old son.

for 1 iam not your son,  if i dont understand your post it is becuse its rubbish, also i have to give you a bit of leeway as i can see english is not ur first language

Edited by MikeandDow

1 minute ago, MikeandDow said:

for 1 iam not your son,  if i dont understand your post it is becuse its rubbish

That's what I said, you do not understand.

Instead of asking for clarification you hurl insults.

The short version: It's a post critical of the one I replied to. One of many such.

2 hours ago, MikeandDow said:

"They will not forget that america is supporting the slaughter" as is the rest of the world, sounds as if you are a terrorist condoning attacks on israeii soft tatgets

It sounds to me that YOU are condoning the Israeli military attacking the Palestinians in the Gaza strip using armed troops. helicopter gunships and ground attack attack aircraft and stealing Palestinian  homes and land, as they have done for decades, whilst committing genocide.

There is an interesting op-ed article in the Post this morning by a guy called Pete Singer.

Try reading it.

Shame on you once again.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, billd766 said:

It sounds to me that YOU are condoning the Israeli military attacking the Palestinians in the Gaza strip using armed troops. helicopter gunships and ground attack attack aircraft and stealing Palestinian  homes and land, as they have done for decades, whilst committing genocide.

There is an interesting op-ed article in the Post this morning by a guy called Pete Singer.

Try reading it.

Shame on you once again.

i am,  Israel has the RIGHT to defend itself, sounds like you are defending Hamas killing babys  shame on You

4 hours ago, Morch said:

I seriously suggest that if you claim this is 'just another day' for Gazans you're either unfamiliar with facts, did not read the OP, or trolling.

The whole point of the OP is that the current situation in Gaza is massively different than usual.

Your 'non-jews' is dully noted, for the next time you'll try to deny the obvious.

Correct, I did not read the OP ... hence

... "to the title"

I do that quite a bit, when I can't be bothered, don't care, or can guess what the content will be just from the title (slanted and or incorrect (IMHO - the one that matter ????)

Or more times than not, the OP is on my ignore list.

Since the title stated 'soon', I simply guess the OP didn't have a clue how Israel controls most trade & movement into Gaza, causing great hardship for the non Jews...everyday.

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Correct, I did not read the OP ... hence

... "to the title"

I do that quite a bit, when I can't be bothered, don't care, or can guess what the content will be just from the title (slanted and or incorrect (IMHO - the one that matter ????)

Or more times than not, the OP is on my ignore list.

Since the title stated 'soon', I simply guess the OP didn't have a clue how Israel controls most trade & movement into Gaza, causing great hardship for the non Jews...everyday.

Egypt maintains the blockade on Gaza as well. Just closed the border and denies Gazans the option to flee. Not much comment about that. Wonder how the rather obvious 'non Jews' phrase you picked would fit.

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Try reading it.

Shame on you once again.

Interesting. Please tell me about all the homes and land in Gaza that the Israelis have stolen.

Last time I checked, Israel had LEFT Gaza, back in 2005. Left behind millions of dollars in infrastructure, much of it donated by overseas Jewish groups to help the Gazans. Who promptly looted and destroyed it. 

There is no helping some people. 

• Haha 1