Jomtien Immigration - latest process

Pattaya57

Good information ????

My experience was a positive one. I renewed my 12 month extension last month which took approx. 10 mins plus 3 mins to collect my passport the following day. The Centre section (Building B in your post)

was not completed at the time. No doubt initial confusion will arise. I would give it a couple of months before most areas are streamlined.

On 10/10/2023 at 2:45 PM, Pattaya57 said:

Building A (right side) - go directly there for 90 day reports and TM30

Buliding B (left side): initial desk for everything else (also a copier queue)

Does this mean that for TM30 and 90-day reports they have their own ticketing system and you don't need to go to the 'First Queue' desk?

19 minutes ago, Guderian said:

Does this mean that for TM30 and 90-day reports they have their own ticketing system and you don't need to go to the 'First Queue' desk?

That's how I understood it. I did a TM30 4 weeks ago and I went straight to building A. I don't do 90 day reports but all signs for 90 day reporting say go direct to building A 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Guderian said:

Have not done a TM30 lately, but for 90 days you do not need a ticket, just go in through the first door, drop off your passport at the desk and come back a while later. I had breakfast on the other side and passport was ready by then. This week on Wednesday morning.

• Thumbs Up 1