Pie addiction

bignok

5 minutes ago, bignok said:

Yes wow. Topic is pies. Not sure why you choose to hijack it with nonsense. Go weigh yourself again.

We were discussing pies when you tried to tell us that they were not fattening because they weren't bread... completely ignoring the fact that bread and piecrust are both made with wheat flour and fat, and only different in shape and taste.
So... how fat are you now? Have you reached 'morbid' obesity yet?

Give it time... your pies will help.

Edited by FolkGuitar
  • Love It 1

Just now, FolkGuitar said:

We were discussing pies when you tried to tell us that they were not fattening because they weren't bread... completely ignoring the fact that bread and piecrust are both made with wheat flour and fat, and only different in shape and taste.
So... how obese are you now? Have you reached 'morbid' obesity yet?

Give it time... your pies will help.

Im very fit and strong. Can walk all day long. I bet you cant. You eat a ladyboy salad then weigh yourself every hour.

You are confused. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FolkGuitar said:

Yeah... That's what I thought. 

Mine is 23.5   I'm 175cm and 72K  I'm not ashamed to post it, either. 

That scale is totally inaccurate. You can be 5'8" and weigh 190 and have only a tiny percentage of bodyfat. I myself was 175 with less then 5% bodyfat in my prime. Height and weight means little.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

That scale is totally inaccurate. You can be 5'8" and weigh 190 and have only a tiny percentage of bodyfat. I myself was 175 with less then 5% bodyfat in my prime. Height and weight means little.

That's very true. The BMI scale was NOT meant for Weight Lifters or Body Builders, but for the 'average' person. So... 175 in your 'prime?' What' your height and weight now? You were willing to tell us these numbers from your 'prime.' How about today?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FolkGuitar said:

That's very true. The BMI scale was NOT meant for Weight Lifters or Body Builders, but for the 'average' person. So... 175 in your 'prime?' What' your height and weight now? You were willing to tell us these numbers from your 'prime.' How about today?

168, lost some muscle because I haven't trained as much as before, yet. Same height of course.