American Tourist Arrested for Stabbing Incident in Chiang Mai

webfact

15 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

feel free to "ignore" me.....or just pass my posts......since you are triggered by an '.....typing on a netbook can be tricky but then im sure it can be tricky living in an Ivory Tower such as yours...

Are you counting the days?.....48 hrs.....if you want to send a fruit basket for me and your Mrs.

I was thinking more of a Teddy Bear for you to cuddle, we're all very sowwy for hurting your feelings. Please stay and enlighten us poor misguided souls! 

On 10/12/2023 at 3:30 PM, Bobthegimp said:

He looked into a mirror and saw a 60 year old face looking back at him.  Dude looks at least 20 years older than his chronological age.  He's got an 8 pack of furrows on his brow.

I wonder if one of the girls called him "papa" and set him off.  

That is due to Meth, Coke and lack of sleep.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2023 at 12:36 AM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I dont need a new dress as your wife left hers on my floor last night....thanks anyway

Glad to hear that! I haven't touched the old girl in years due to her eating disorder and her current weight of 352 pounds.

• Haha 1

On 10/16/2023 at 12:14 PM, JCauto said:

You said "This could be correct as the media fail to report any crimes thwarted including attempted mass shooting by legal carry in America.  Far more prevented by right to carry." and I challenged that statement. The idea that the "media" which as far as I know includes Fox and One America Network would NOT broadcast an instance where a heavily-armed American prevented a crime is a joke. Of course they would.

I'm not sure what your discussion of Thai village life has to do with that, but I'm guessing that this is also incorrect. Perhaps you don't read Thai newspapers or follow Thai-language TV? Because I'm pretty sure they'd not just ignore three drive-by shootings in Trang or the rape and murder of a schoolgirl.

I have a  house I built 13 years ago in a Thai village and have many Thai friends. I was well aware what was going on (my father in law was the Head man). I can stand by every word I said including about thwarted murders by legal carry in USA. Maybe you have problems with researching or have ho idea what is going on around you and maybe you. Very little of what goes on reaches the media even Thai media but hay keep those rose coloured glasses on. You just have no idea.