Ok beer o clock

bignok

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

Where may I ask did you go to Happy Hour in Philadelphia   ever hit 2 stones in Chesco ,Delco   tremendous Happy Hour and good beer wish i had some now.

South St area Philly mostly.  Never been 2 Stones.  Didn't do happy hours in the Ches/Del county, as lived next to Penn Central line, and too convenient/safer to just hop on to Philly.

Lived in Sharon Hill, Delaware County mostly during Philly HH days, <200 meter from RR station.

I follow the ex (#2) on FB, and she still hits the pubs, Ches. & Delco county, living at Media.  Philly area still one of the best food/drink towns, in USA & world.  

(For others) Yea I know, hell of a statement ... that's saying a lot, but still true ... IMHO 

I do miss a few things, the simplicity of having everything close, or easy to get to/from.  Although if still lived there, I'd need a liver transplant 🍺

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

South St area Philly mostly.  Never been 2 Stones.  Didn't do happy hours in the Ches/Del county, as lived next to Penn Central line, and too convenient/safer to just hop on to Philly.

Lived in Sharon Hill, Delaware County mostly during Philly HH days, <200 meter from RR station.

I follow the ex (#2) on FB, and she still hits the pubs, Ches. & Delco county, living at Media.  Philly area still one of the best food/drink towns, in USA & world.  

(For others) Yea I know, hell of a statement ... that's saying a lot, but still true ... IMHO 

I do miss a few things, the simplicity of having everything close, or easy to get to/from.  Although if still lived there, I'd need a liver transplant 🍺

Media everybodys hometown -was at Sterling Pig there a few weeks ago.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/15/2023 at 10:46 PM, spidermike007 said:

No thanks. I consider beer to be one of the most boring drinks on earth. 

Thai beer is only rivaled by Serbian beer, and the mass produced American beers, in terms of the very low quality. Poor grade of hops, barely, and the production process seems to be entirely lacking in pride. Typical of the big monopolies. Even a large production beer, like Beer Laos blows away any Thai beer, hands down. Thailand desperately needs a vital craft beer movement, and the youth are ready to mount it. If only the dinosaurs would stop protecting their "bankers" and move out of the way. In other words, allow some progress, you mindless simpletons! 

In a pinch, one can always rely on Ya Dong.

Ya Dong o'clock assist in removing the political side of most everything.

Cheers!!

😘