Out/In same day by air NON-0

I have done same day round turns on the same visa type but several years ago and it was through BKK. No issue but nowadays, I will stay 1 night when flying as I have seen IOs flipping around my passport looking for entry/exit stamps of the neighboring country since it was a quick round turn. I have only done a more recent same day in and out at Mukdahan land crossing and we used a VIP van (with easy immigration processing both ways) to take us across to Laos and back. No issues, the driver handled everything anyway. 

20 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Some wives don't want their husbands out of their sight for for than a few minutes in case they "look lady".

The point is many guys use a ME non O marriage.

If ongoing want to do turn around same day via air that imo is foolish.

If you want to park backside in Thailand without need to exit then obtain non O based on marriage with annual extensions.

The financial requirements are very minimal. 

7 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

If you want to park backside in Thailand without need to exit then obtain non O based on marriage with annual extensions.

The financial requirements are very minimal. 

This can prove very hard to do for people such as oil and gas workers. Their shift pattern may well not fit in for getting the extension or any "under consideration" period.

That is why a multi Non-O is perfect for them, and there is absolutely no reason for them to have a "holiday" each time they need a new 90 days, that is a foolish idea.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies..

I work in my home country 6 months a year so there is no need for me to waste time doing paperwork at local immigration. The multiple entry is perfect for my needs. I was asking in regards to Phuket tbh because I've never flown into there. I'm choosing to have a holiday but rather have it in Phuket than Malaysia. ????

• Thumbs Up 1